IGNORED

Hotels in Phuket

DangerMouse

Guest Sex Kitten
Anybody got any info on some good hotels in Phuket? Something in the 2000 baht range with a pool. :D:D:D

Go to Samui its nicer,

I have been to both and Samui is the better island,

If you need any info give me a shout,

I have been 7 times.....

Di... :)

Go to Samui its nicer,

I have been to both and Samui is the better island,

If you need any info give me a shout,

I have been 7 times.....

Di... :)

depends of what you are looking for. If he is chasing women then Samui is the last place he wants to go. If he wants a relaxing vacation with no hussle and bussle then its the perfect place.

If you want Patong beach, then Patong premier resort is cool

• 1 month later...
2006_0218Image0054.JPGBaan lamai beach resort and spa spot on hotel can recomend it.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I usually stay at the Sheraton up Nth but it's probably a bit pricey and too far from Banglor Rd and the night spots.

I like it up there coz it's peaceful up there and with a hire car, it's only a 20 min drive to the fun areas.

• 1 year later...

I stayed and the Bayshore in Patong beach but a bit pricey at 3000bht a night, I got the ferry to Koh Phi Phi one day and decided to stay there the night when I returned to the Bayshore they refunded 3000bht back into my account as I was not there, and all my stuff was still in my room so it was still basically mine that night.

Good pool area too.

Dave.

• 1 month later...

I'm stressed out after a year and a half in Iraq. I need a place to unwind for 2 weeks. The Patong Merlin looked like it had a nice pool and was centrally located between beach, shopping & eating. Would like to do some scuba while there too.

Just finding air fare to Phuket has been a chore with slow internet in Iraq.

Anyone have a reccommendation? Thankx.

I'm stressed out after a year and a half in Iraq. I need a place to unwind for 2 weeks. The Patong Merlin looked like it had a nice pool and was centrally located between beach, shopping & eating. Would like to do some scuba while there too.

Just finding air fare to Phuket has been a chore with slow internet in Iraq.

Anyone have a reccommendation? Thankx.

Viper: Are you there for mongering or not ? If so I like the Thara Patong. Good pool, great rooms, across the street fom the beach, girl friendly, and close to Bangla . If not, stay out of Patong, in Kata maybe. The best beach on the island IMO is Kata Noi. The diving is better on the Andaman than the Gulf of Thailand though. Go up N. of Phuket to the Similans (off of Krabi) I've gotta agree with the others about Samui though. For less $$ you can stay right on the beach, not a 1/2 mile from it.(Lamai Inn 99) There's plenty of girls too. You just have to do a bit more trolling to find a stunner. I used to like Phuket, it seems that its gotten fucked up and super commercialized since the tsunami. I avoid it now. I hit Koh Chang a lot now. If you've gotta see it, grab a girl on Bangla and take her up to Krabi or Phang Na. (Just make sure it's a girl. Bangla's got a shitload ladyboys these days). There's ferries from Phuket Town that head up there and stop at Koh Phi Phi. It's beautiful and chill up there and great diving. Any ??, I can get a lot more specific for ya. Good Luck: wj

Viper: Are you there for mongering or not ? If so I like the Thara Patong. Good pool, great rooms, across the street fom the beach, girl friendly, and close to Bangla . If not, stay out of Patong, in Kata maybe. The best beach on the island IMO is Kata Noi. The diving is better on the Andaman than the Gulf of Thailand though. Go up N. of Phuket to the Similans (off of Krabi) I've gotta agree with the others about Samui though. For less $$ you can stay right on the beach, not a 1/2 mile from it.(Lamai Inn 99) There's plenty of girls too. You just have to do a bit more trolling to find a stunner. I used to like Phuket, it seems that its gotten fucked up and super commercialized since the tsunami. I avoid it now. I hit Koh Chang a lot now. If you've gotta see it, grab a girl on Bangla and take her up to Krabi or Phang Na. (Just make sure it's a girl. Bangla's got a shitload ladyboys these days). There's ferries from Phuket Town that head up there and stop at Koh Phi Phi. It's beautiful and chill up there and great diving. Any ??, I can get a lot more specific for ya. Good Luck: wj

The Thara Patong is currently charging a 1000 baht joiner fee.

Have to agree with you the Tara Patong is an excellent base to stay

Burasari Resort is really nice and only 100m to the beach.

Check out their website for more info

Show me any woman, and I'll show you the bloke thats sick of rooting her!

Have to agree with you the Tara Patong is an excellent base to stay

I was thinking of staying there myself, but the joiner fee was kind of expensive. Here is a cut and paste copy of an e-mail reply from the hotel:

Thank you for your email. The joiner fee at 1,000 baht/pax/time . We have pick up service available at 800 Baht per way by private service. Please kindly advise if the above offer is accepted by return with your credit card details to guarantee.

Best Regards,

Nittaya Niamwong

Date:19March09

I was thinking of staying there myself, but the joiner fee was kind of expensive. Here is a cut and paste copy of an e-mail reply from the hotel:

Thank you for your email. The joiner fee at 1,000 baht/pax/time . We have pick up service available at 800 Baht per way by private service. Please kindly advise if the above offer is accepted by return with your credit card details to guarantee.

Best Regards,

Nittaya Niamwong

Date:19March09

Smokey: Thanks for that. I'm amazed in these slow times. Try the Baan Boa at the S end of the beach. It's quiet, yet close enough. 30 ft to the sand. You might be smart to book a double. I like the C & N Resort as well. Nice pool, big rooms, big decks, free breakfast, & good food. You might wanna rent a bike if you stay there. It's at the beginning of Sirirat Rd which heads over the hill to Karon. wj

Burasari Resort is really nice and only 100m to the beach.

Check out their website for more info

Yes, Burasari is a very nice hotel and I was able to get a great deal on the Internet - got a $200 room for $45 but...

Burasari is not girl friendly. They have a 1500 baht joiner fee that makes the whole deal unattractive. Just as long as you know it. For mongering the hotels around Bangla Road (C&N or Expat and the others) are much more convenient but if you go with your GF and want to impress her while having a good time, then choose Burasari.

hi has anyone been staying at the yorkshire inn in Patong? I ve read some nice review on Agoda website+ they are guess friendly planning to stay there for a week in mid may thx

• 1 month later...

hi there

try the k-hotel,in Patong

inbetween two beer bars and bangla road

quest friendly ,boss is swiss,got thai wife

i even got chatted up by a thai girl there when arive from airport

boss rent me his bike ,explore the island

went shooting at the gun club

met lot nice thai ladys there

good shags

i even learnt big german too

off thai girls

was funny

german with a thai accent

i be back there this november

i am doing samui too ,lamai great

easy pick up girls

great island ,explore it on a bike

2 hour ride round the island

been over the mountin too

meet lot green snakes

follow the tour bus ,see the wats

• 2 months later...

Patong bay Garden resort is where I booked.

However there is always some confusion as to joiner fee charged or not ....

If you email them clearly asking..

"If I book a double but only check in by myself, but later bring an overnight guest back is there a joiner fee?"

They should write back saying no because you booked the room as a double ....

Just save the email and take it with you and bring it out if you have any hassles

I can recommend Kelly's hotel, about a 10-15min walk to Bangla.

New, clean, large rooms with balcony, good views, guest friendly and no joiner, nice pool, free wifi. See tripadvisor for reviews.

I stayed in the larger penthouse there and found it excellent value.

Chilled, neither shaken or stirred.

I recommend K-hotel.

5min walk to Bangla road.

Clean room,small pool,no joiner fee,don't check ID,good room service,friendly staff,free wifi,etc...