IGNORED

RENT Playstation 4 / XBOX One, Day or Week

mryang

I know playing games might not be the first thing that comes to your mind when coming to Patts, but I also know some of you likes to relax, alone or with friends between days out. Maybe you like to play but don't want to bring your console with you. Or you just want to try some new games before buy. Well, here you can do it.

CHOOSE:

Playstation 4

XBOX One

Games List:

• Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
  • Call of Duty GHOSTS
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III
  • FIFA 15
  • FIFA 16
  • Need for speed - Underground
  • F1 2015 / 2016
  • GTA V
  • Aliens - Nostromo Edition
  • The Last of US Remastered
  • Tomb Raider - Definitive Collection
  • Until Dawn
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry 4
  • Watch Dogs
  • Tom Clancy's The DIVISION
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • DOOM - UAC Edition
  • Uncharted 3 & 4
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Dragon Age - Inqusition
  • THIEF
  • InFamous: Second son
  • Fallout 4 - Game of the year Edition
  • Etc...

PRICES:

1 day: 300B

1 weekend: 500B ( Saturday to Sunday)

1 week: 1000B

Delivery: +150B

Pickup or Meet is possible anywhere close to Thepprasit Rd, Thappraya Rd

Deposit: 5000B (No deposit if you are advanced member

INCLUDES:

Choose any 3 games

Spotify included

Netflix included

+ extra game/ controller (D/WE/W): 50B / 100B / 150B

RULES:

Careful with stuff. You break it - you buy it for full retail value

No installation of your own stuff

Be nice :)

IF YOU NOT INTERESTED: DON'T COMMENT. IF YOU SERIOUS, SEND P.M

Thank you!

PS4-vs-Xbox-One.jpg

I am an xbox guy, are the consoles xbox live ready with a gold account? i dont really know anything about using xbox for online gaming in Thailand, im a call of duty player, if i were to rent would i be able to play online? sorry i got to ask because ive never been on a server with thai players

good business idea. I know a few people who would probably be interested. Will give them your info

The playa haters ball gives us an opportunity to hate on a diversionary of markass marks, trickass marks, punk bitches, and skip skaps, skanks, and scallywags...hoes, heffers, he ha's, and hulyhoops. 

- Silky Johnson

Thanks all,

1. I will definitely add gold account and online play abiity if this "kicks off". Now, there are some problems with online presence;

- It is bound to ONE user

- Someone can get themselves banned just by being an a-h or breaking rules

- Next guy playing online will "inherit" the previous users "presence"

So, with online gaming there will be problems as mentioned but definitely a nice add and I will add it if I see the interest grow.

2. Will also get the XBOX Elite controller

• 2 months later...

I bought my older kids a PS4 last year, they had a PS3. I hadnt messed with any video games in years but played when i was younger, I am early 40's now. I thought Fallout 4 was so damned cool that I had to run to walmart and buy another PS4 for my bedroom so that i could play it. 

I could see spending some downtime playing in my hotel, as long as they have a decent sized TV. I wonder if there is a way to continue my saved game on your system though? I dont know that much about the console as I dont play that often and usually just play a couple of games. (Battlefield 1 and Fallout 4) If i had a decent connection I would like to play Battlefield 1 online, that is loads of fun because there is no AI, its all other people. 

Is there a way to either upload my saved Fallout 4 game or put it on a external HD or a thumb drive or something and then copy it to your console and continue my saved game?

I bought my older kids a PS4 last year, they had a PS3. I hadnt messed with any video games in years but played when i was younger, I am early 40's now. I thought Fallout 4 was so damned cool that I had to run to walmart and buy another PS4 for my bedroom so that i could play it. 

I could see spending some downtime playing in my hotel, as long as they have a decent sized TV. I wonder if there is a way to continue my saved game on your system though? I dont know that much about the console as I dont play that often and usually just play a couple of games. (Battlefield 1 and Fallout 4) If i had a decent connection I would like to play Battlefield 1 online, that is loads of fun because there is no AI, its all other people. 

Is there a way to either upload my saved Fallout 4 game or put it on a external HD or a thumb drive or something and then copy it to your console and continue my saved game?

Save it in your PS Plus Online Storage:

To save it:

Select your local user account, press up on the control pad to access the Function menu and go to  [settings] > [Application Data Management] > [saved Data in System] > [upload to Online Storage] and press  (X button).

Then to download it on to a different PS4:

Select your local user account, press up on the control pad to access the Function menu and go to  [settings] > [Application Data Management] > [saved Data in Online Storage] > [Download to System Storage] and press  (X button).

How about @1980 Atari consoles/games? I'd love to play them again. I'm rather dimwitted and uneducated with new technology and today's games. Sadly, I'm half way honest in this post, as I miss some of that shit. How about pinball in Pattaya? Anyplace you can get good,cheap pinball in town? I would love to spend some time tilting my hours away!

• 3 weeks later...

I know playing games might not be the first thing that comes to your mind when coming to Patts, but I also know some of you likes to relax, alone or with friends between days out. Maybe you like to play but don't want to bring your console with you. Or you just want to try some new games before buy. Well, here you can do it.

CHOOSE:

Playstation 4

XBOX One

Games List:

• Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
  • Call of Duty GHOSTS
  • Call of Duty Black Ops III
  • FIFA 15
  • FIFA 16
  • Need for speed - Underground
  • F1 2015 / 2016
  • GTA V
  • Aliens - Nostromo Edition
  • The Last of US Remastered
  • Tomb Raider - Definitive Collection
  • Until Dawn
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry 4
  • Watch Dogs
  • Tom Clancy's The DIVISION
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • DOOM - UAC Edition
  • Uncharted 3 & 4
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Dragon Age - Inqusition
  • THIEF
  • InFamous: Second son
  • Fallout 4 - Game of the year Edition
  • Etc...

PRICES:

1 day: 300B

1 weekend: 500B ( Saturday to Sunday)

1 week: 1000B

Delivery: +150B

Pickup or Meet is possible anywhere close to Thepprasit Rd, Thappraya Rd

Deposit: 5000B (No deposit if you are advanced member

INCLUDES:

Choose any 3 games

Spotify included

Netflix included

+ extra game/ controller (D/WE/W): 50B / 100B / 150B

RULES:

Careful with stuff. You break it - you buy it for full retail value

No installation of your own stuff

Be nice :)

IF YOU NOT INTERESTED: DON'T COMMENT. IF YOU SERIOUS, SEND P.M

Thank you!

attachicon.gifPS4-vs-Xbox-One.jpg

Probably the best new business idea I have seen for Pattaya in a long time, good luck and I will drop you a PM to arrange for a three week hire the next time I am in town. If you don't mind the advice I would insist on 5000b deposit from everybody.

As another BM put above I was never really into computer games but I brought a PS4 just to play Fallout 4!

Looks like you may have found an opening in the market good luck with it I commend your initiative.

JDM

Yes i bet it will not be long before someone else jumps on to it....

• 4 weeks later...

would you condenser just renting out ps4 games  I want to play the The last Guardian but don't think its wort buying.

To be honest - This was a try-out to see the interest. It has been tiny, for that reason I haven't updated my games list.

And - fair to say - one should not be here to play games LOL :)

To be honest - This was a try-out to see the interest. It has been tiny, for that reason I haven't updated my games list.

And - fair to say - one should not be here to play games LOL :)

Games consoles are good if you live here not for hoilday. I think the problem is with your ideal anyone who lives here and wants one would just go out and buy one. I was thinking of renting a xbox maybe because I want to play halo and it's not on the pc or ps4.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

When I was living in an apartment block off soi buakaow, out of 10 guys on my floor 6 either had an xbox or ps3. I still have mine, plus one in Angeles city, love my video games.

I am tempted to rent one of your units just to experience the better graphics, there next week so will give it some thought.

• 9 months later...

Available again November 6.

ADDED GAMES: WITCHER III and HORIZON ZERO DAWN.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you rent out the games I want horizon zero dawn.

Also I have uncharted the lost legacy and the last guardian for sale. Or can swap for Horizon Zero Dawn.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Hello.

Is it still available or is business closed?

Can i play on my own xbox account too?

Best regards

Andy

Still available - Currently Playstation 4 and 12 games available. Xbox not available.

Playstation VR Gen 2 with 3 games including RE7 and WipeOut omega will be available soon.

Do you have a work permit and a company ? If not, please forget or you may have big troubles :(

BTW is there a Tekken 7 community in Pattaya ?

• 9 months later...

Days Gone Release 27th of April - Anyone interested for a week rent + 2 other games (1000B) send me P.M.

• 4 months later...

Archived