IGNORED

Sutus Court 1,2,3,4,5 - The difference?

BOB777

What is the difference between Sutus Court 1,2,3,4,5?

Do you have access to all the pools no matter what zone you stay in?

Private Message me (BOB777) if you know of any Thai Girls in Pattaya that can deepthroat.

Sutus 1 rooms are newly renovated and bigger, and more expensive. Work your way back from there to sutus 5 on quality and price.

All rooms have access to the pools

12 Pints in Know it all

Stay in Sutus 1 a lot. Rooms are excellent value for money. Recommended. Only downside is no room safe.

Sutus all well worn , feature old style tv's , furniture knocked about ,no room safe LOL.. I looked and thought better of it , especially not good are 2 3 4and 5,  omg ..., Good there is a pool,  if not Important to you Privi hotel Soi 2 has a great location , or  H Boutique hotel nearby also a lot better imo,  both offer nicer quality accommodation for just a few BHT more ..

Flea house dump...i walked in for a quick look and ran out....what a shit hole!

So many better choices within that area, and they r alot newer, cleaner + they have in room safe....an essential if u r bring bargirls back for a fuck

I spent 3 weeks at this dump in August this year in Sutus 1. They took the full cost of the stay as I checked in or would have left after second day. Had no hot water in my room for the whole three weeks. Complained three times but never saw an engineer or received any feedback.

The noise in the room was unbelievable. Across the street they were renovating 18 Coins and the drilling and banging started 8am every morning. My room was also next to the lift so had to listen to the 7/11 door opening sound all day and night.
Every time I went to the pool area, there were geezers talking out loud and smoking.

The internet was crap, going on and off most days. The only good news, the room maid was excellent and the food in the restaurant good.

Flea house dump...i walked in for a quick look and ran out....what a shit hole!

So many better choices within that area, and they r alot newer, cleaner + they have in room safe....an essential if u r bring bargirls back for a fuck

Can you recommend a few around the same price range and location?

I am in 3 at the moment, for a month. This is my 8th visit within 3 years, a month each time. Many people say there are better hotels about, but then give an example that is much more expensive!

I started off in 4 for my first 2 visits, but the rooms were a bit dark for me and I decided to book 3 for the 3rd visit.

Sutus 3 overlooks the pool and the rooms are a good size. I have been in the rooms of Areca and Nature View, smaller, very nice, but in my view I much prefer the openness and coolness if Sutus 3. Tiled floors not carpet or wood, and yes it is basic. A privately run hotel.

No deposit boxes in room, but if you want they are at reception. No guest I'd check necessary. This suits me as I am shy, some others maybe not. As they say here, up to you.

The pool is great, with shade in the daytime and areas where you can just sit in the water. The huge jaccuzzi that a lot of people forget about is a good way to relax the muscles and I have found if you bring a string bikini, a lot of girls enjoy it.

Sutus 3 is set back from the road, so far quieter than 1. Rooms 213, 313, 413 and 513 have double size balconies and I think rooms 219, 319, 419 and 519 are even bigger room sizes than standard with a large opening side window.

Bring four off cuts of carpet to put under the bed to stop it banging!

As I said, I keep coming back, it suits me and a friend who saw it a couple of years ago and used to stay in cheap rooms also has been using it.

Hope this helps

• 3 months later...

stayed at sutus 2 in may and in sutus 1 the week before christmas. both are ok but sutus 1 is much bigger and very quiet and clean. paid 930 bath at hotel.com

a cheap price for the room and the accomondation like pool and jacuzzi. very friendly for gg and lb`s

cheers murgel

• 2 years later...

Any one stayed at Sutus court 5 in the last few months?? Looks for a cheap hotel in that area with a pool and stumbled across the 5.. Any reviews??

My stay there was a few years ago. I think I was in Sutus 3, but I don't remember the number. I was also looking for a cheap place to stay. I had a large room That was pretty dated, but still a good value. I paid about $14.00 US through Expedia. I found the bed to be a very hard Thai style bed, so I didn't renew my initial 3 day booking. If the bed had been better I could have stayed my whole trip there.

A very cute maid did come into the room and caught Teelak and me in the act. Funny thing she ended up standing there for a few seconds ( seemed like minutes ). At least it was long enough to have the fantasy of having her join us go through my mind. Guess luck wasn't with me. She made sure to show me the towels she swapped out. I hope she didn't have to clean up after me. The day before I was sick. I informed the dentist I was allergic to Penicillin, he gave me Amoxicillin. I didn't know it was in the same family as Penicillin. Climbing the stairs with Teelak in hand, my stomach couldn't take it and I vomited off the breezeway connecting the 2 buildings about 6 times. Glad no one was there. 

On 13/08/2019 at 16:41, Leedsmick said:

Any one stayed at Sutus court 5 in the last few months?? Looks for a cheap hotel in that area with a pool and stumbled across the 5.. Any reviews??

I have had friends stay there, I have only stayed in 1 and 2. 5 is just smaller more basic room , there are photos on https://uk.hotels.com/ho558388/sutus-court-5-pattaya-thailand/.

I think 2 is the better block , it is quieter than 1 although older . 

Is 5 the one with the gate open to Soi Lengkee?  I have just moved from there. The rooms are definitely dated.  So the rooms overlooking the pool are Sutus 3?  I stayed there a year ago and liked them much more. 

• 2 weeks later...

i stayed in sutus 5 for 1 night.

very small with no windows so i upgraded to sutus 1 which was better

i dont know if all the sutus 5 rooms are like this.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m in Sutus Court 1 at present and I’m happy enough except I caught an ear infection from the pool . The water wasn’t very  clean . I complained and within a couple of days the pool was closed early one day and eureka the next morning it looked sparkling and haven’t had a problem since . The pool is for all the buildings but doesn’t seem to get busy . Open until 7 pm . 
the great thing is there’s no need to check your ladies  in ,but you can if you are worried about your security.. great when you are having 2 girls in ! No extras ! I also complained about the aircon and a guy was up to the room within the hour and cleaned the filters and it’s been good beer since day 2 . I am here 3 weeks now. I want to return but hotel 1 seems to be either booked out or very pricey .. by comparison to what I’m paying now....  in November . I’ll wait and see. Might be chancing their arms on the sites ! Lot of talk about old TVs but in One the Tv is good and I have my laptop hooked up to it and streaming BBC with good success , so the wifi is ok too.. but I don’t know how strong it is in 234&5... There’s a 2 key individual safety box for you at reception for the asking at no extra charge if you want it.

That’s  all folks ! 

Archived