IGNORED

power user the same as advanced user?

socalmoto

Hello i was wondering when donating to the forum. $140 gets you power user for one year. what exactly is a power user? is it the same as advanced user? when donating it never asked me for my username or anything how does that work? i'm wondering if they are two different things and i still need to post 50 meaning full posts before asking for advanced user. thanks for the great forum guys.

I wouldn't get too excited about Advanced User status if I were you.  You may imagine there's all kind of exciting stuff the other side of the wall, but that's not actually true.  Most of the time most advanced users seem to post out in the public area.  It appears that at some stage in the past the Advanced area had more exciting stuff in it, but it doesn't seem to now because people showing pics to the girls has meant that posters don't post as many pics as they used to.  I'm sure you'll get to Advanced status soon, but don't hold your breath or pay money for it.

thanks good to know, i mostly donated because i found the info here very helpful. i did expect their to be a lot of juicy photos and video on the other side. o well now i know. thanks

turns out i hit the $120 button as opposed to the $140 anyways

Archived