Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
ckftw

Cebu, Boracay, Angeles, Manila Cheery Trip Feb 2016

ckftw
*copied from my TR from PA*

Lets start this trip report with where I am at.

I am a semi-occasional monger, fairly young and in good shape. I have mongered in North America, Thailand, Japan but am definitely not that experienced nor a veteran.  This forum definitely did arm me with the necessary information to navigate the mongering scene.

*Warning Before you read further*

I was stuck with a non mongering friend that did not know about my mongering history (and shared a room).  Thus lead to my incapable position of relaxing enough to bring somebody back.  So while this trip report has some interesting things, no lovely nude gallery to accompany it.

Information areas that I heavily relied on from PA:

Cebu

Stayed at a nice hotel near Ayala mall (Mandarin), one of the first nice things when I arrived in Philippines is that the language barrier is almost non-existent for required conversation points.  Highly refreshing when compared to Japan and Thailand.  The not so refreshing is definitely the pockets of almost extreme poverty that is visible throughout the city.

Ayala mall- I remember reading about mongering in this mall and was curious to see how many foreigners were attempting to do that.  Saw several guys sitting at the StarBucks looking for FLs.  Unfortunately, I did not see anybody get approached.  Now the StarBucks in the mall near Fields (Angeles) that was a whole different view.  Will talk about that later.  Now SM Seaside, best place to pick up the locals.  That mall is so large and so dead that I spent my day walking around and flirting with the ladies that work there.  For those that like the chase, its like shooting in a barrel of fish.  This will definitely change when the condos and residences start building around the mall.

The people - Cebuyans are very friendly and the only two times I had issues is with a taxi driver that said he knows where he was going (and didnt, thanks google) and the gang of beggar kids that harass you for blocks.  One noticible fact is the significant Korean population.  They were everywhere and demanding priority service. 

I unfortunately did not get the time to hit up Mango Ave or whatever its called to check out the current scene.  I do note from recent trip reports and comments, that the quality action has moved to the KTVs.

Boracay

The days there were a lazy haze of relaxing and beer.  For those in the 18-50yr crowd, I do recommend the pub crawl that is pretty famous in Boracay.  A good mix of people around the world but surprisely a lot from Manila.  I was getting hammed with at least 7 ladies from Manila and others ladies from China, Korea, etc.  By the third bar, everybody is friendly.

At night there were definitely some late night calls for "massages", however, lot of the hotels there are not visitor friendly at least from what ive seen.

post-156159-0-89248500-1472340230_thumb.jpg

post-156159-0-83358200-1472340247_thumb.jpg

Angeles

1st Night-

Getting there was a disappointment.  Chalk one up for flying Cebu Pacific Air.  1 flight cancellation and repeated delays essentially took me 12 hours to fly from Boracay to Manila then a Beeway Travel taxi to Angeles.  Got in Devera, had a shower and took a walk (approx 11pm).  Fields was pretty safe in feeling, got mobbed by a lot of the ladies in the earlier areas (Skytraxx and earlier).  Got some fun comments like, "nice chest" with my tired not so witty replies like, "bigger than yours".  Got to the end of fields near to that korean bbq, japanese restaurant place (cant remember the name) and decided to go walk into Hiso.  

Hiso-

Tipped the front guy and he pretty much watched out for me the whole night. There was a group of middle eastern / eastern euro guys that had bottle service near the dance floor.  Was too tired to do anything other than watch but was fun to see the variety of mongers try and fuck the shit out of their date on the dance floor.  I was done for the night.

2nd Day/Night-

Got woken up early by the sounds of all the last nights LT dates leaving.  Got a phone call from the front desk informing me that "Angel" has left the building.  Which i said that I was tired but not that tired to not remember having an angel which of course the front desk just laughed.  So fuck you to the guy that brought in Angel that night.

Decided to hit up the SM mall nearby Fields.  Easy to get to but had to dodge the enumerable set of beggars on the way there with children as young as 3 years old asking for money.  Decided to hit up Starbucks and this was definitely the daytime spot to see all the guys with their dates at the shopping mall.  Got to watch the security guard hitting on one of the baristas and getting his hand slapped away.  Good times.  

Got back to Devera and decided to take a break.  Looked up for some room erotic massage and found some on the forums but was very conflicting and honestly chancey in terms of quality.  Took a nap instead.  Got up, prepped and decided to get some grub.  Philles(i think that was the name?) peaked my interest and grabbed some appies there.  Was watching this guy that was very methodical going in and out of bars finding the right girl to bar fine.  He never spent more than 5 mins.

After the appies, I went to La Bamba as my first experience.  Atmosphere was friendly, immediately i sat down at one of the benches facing the stage.  This lovely waitress sat next to me and at first was to shy to say anything.  This was a good experiment to see what they do to noobs.  I told her that this is my first time in Phil, in these bars and was curious how things work.  Surprisely she was very honest regarding ST/LT and cost etc.  She even shouted at the stage saying I was a noob which prompted a couple girls to shout "I am a 3 holer".  Trying to hide my laughter/smile, I asked what does that mean which leads to an awesome pantomime from several girls.  I did not once get pressure for a LD but I offered one but asking how they make money and making sure that I got a single.  I connected well with the waitress but she warned me ahead of time that it would be a waste to BF her as she is on period. I said blood doesnt bother me which led to her friends making fun of her and her going beet red.  That being said, I decided to move on as the dancers on the stage werent too my taste and stopped in Red next.

Walked into Red.  No seats, dancers were standing absolute still so I ducked out after a couple mins to QBar.  Immediately got directed to a table and was offered shoulder massages (thanks for those that warned about that on the forums). I declined and ordered a drink.  Again i connected with two waitresses.  Pretty much hogged them all night to the detriment and of other tables. While we were making jokes, singing to the music and generally having a good time, they were trying to find me my date for the night.  That didnt work because some guy brought a big wad of cash and starting throwing in on the stage (100 pesos per bill i think) and he did this twice.  That ruined the stage from being more active when others were looking.  Knowing that waitresses were telling me which place i can get a best bang for buck for barfine which is kind of funny.  In the end, I got tired and just chilled and embraced the atmosphere.  Some event was trailing around the bars where ladies drinks were half price.  Was tempted to hit Hiso again as thats my style but honestly, just didnt feel like it.

post-156159-0-54129700-1472340236_thumb.jpg

post-156159-0-18975500-1472340242_thumb.jpg

Manila

Going to keep this part short, lots of malls, lots of traffic.  Was tempted to try out that Shogun massage but didnt want to haggle for full service.  So basically spent my time in Manila eating the best restaurants available.

Pics From the Sofitel Buffet

post-156159-0-56199400-1472340357_thumb.jpg

post-156159-0-29830200-1472340364_thumb.jpg

post-156159-0-39437400-1472340370_thumb.jpg

Summary:

Phillipines can be a very good place for mongers to go especially with the friendlyness and the lack of language barrier.  Easy to connect.  Just take my advice and not bring a non-monger friend.

Will add my PattayaBangkok, Phuket trip report when i have time which i actually did partake.
Edited by ckftw

ProudAussie

Short and Sweet TR thanks for sharing

Mystery Man

Nice TR ckftw. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Jack Frost

Thanks & look forward to your next reports on Pattaya & Bangkok.

Sofitel in Manila is wow loved it but that was a few years back.

So you were in the Philippines with a none monger friend yes ????

Jack.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Tarl

Nice report. Surprised you didn't try to grab a girl and hit a ST room. How did you find the quality of the girls overall?

ckftw

Thanks & look forward to your next reports on Pattaya & Bangkok.

Sofitel in Manila is wow loved it but that was a few years back.

So you were in the Philippines with a none monger friend yes ????

Jack.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Yea the Sofitel buffet is still going strong.  Great selection.  Fun to watch the groups of old asians rush the lobster and steak sections and unload it all then basically never go back for anything else even though there is like 100 other items.  It was definitely not intended to be a mongering trip (hence the non-mongering friend coming along) but I was curious so i stopped by in Angeles City.  

Nice report. Surprised you didn't try to grab a girl and hit a ST room. How did you find the quality of the girls overall?

If it wasn't for the flight delays and lost time, I might of been in the mood to hit an ST room.  Gonna be honest here, the quality was mostly below average in Angeles (But i was only there for 1.5 days).  I would say that the people connection is easier in Philippines (language and all) but the overall quality for P4P cant be compared to what I saw in Pattaya and Bangkok.  That being said.  The non-P4P scene is easy peasy.

lloydd72

thank you for wording your experiences, I agree with the friendlyness, the traffic, the food and the shock of poor people

miketed

Id love to know more about the boracay barcrawl! so many hot koreans there... would be great to have a way to meet them lol.