Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Bayview

Here is what hey sent to me : if anyone stays here info for you

Dear Mr. Phillip,

Refer your message, Kindly inform you that in case if you book the room for 2 occupancy but you com to check in only single occupancy registration you can bring someone any time

Maximum 1 person per day. If you make a reservation for only single occupancy stay will be have additional charge@1,000.- per person per time.

Visitor Policy:

All visitors in the hotel who want to go to the guest rooms have to be registered by giving their ID card to us. For this additional registration there will be a fee of Baht 1,000 per night / person.

In case visitor is not minimum 20years old or cannot present any ID / passport, visitor is not allowed to enter the guest room, but can have a drink at our Bar / Restaurant.

Please feel free to contact us  if we may be of any assistance to you.

Sawasdee & Best Regards,

Miss Kanitta J.(Cherry)

Reservation Officer

Here is what hey sent to me : if anyone stays here info for you

Dear Mr. Phillip,

Refer your message, Kindly inform you that in case if you book the room for 2 occupancy but you com to check in only single occupancy registration you can bring someone any time

Maximum 1 person per day. If you make a reservation for only single occupancy stay will be have additional charge@1,000.- per person per time.

Visitor Policy:

All visitors in the hotel who want to go to the guest rooms have to be registered by giving their ID card to us. For this additional registration there will be a fee of Baht 1,000 per night / person.

In case visitor is not minimum 20years old or cannot present any ID / passport, visitor is not allowed to enter the guest room, but can have a drink at our Bar / Restaurant.

Please feel free to contact us  if we may be of any assistance to you.

Sawasdee & Best Regards,

Miss Kanitta J.(Cherry)

Reservation Officer

Wow thats a pricey joiner fee, and no lady under 20 what a bummer

Joiner fee, some hotels have some don't. Search the forum for guest friendly hotels

Joiner fee, some hotels have some don't. Search the forum for guest friendly hotels

I usually stay at Lk hotels, they have joiner fee but 500 is a long way from 1000 i could take two back for the price this place wants for one, or like you say a hotel with no joiner fee, im just a little shocked there pushing for 1000

Can someone verify this on the ground?

A few chaps are thinking of booking there soon for the next Monger games!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

fuck me thats a fucking nightmare .....think they will be having a lot fewer male customers once this gets out to the forum.....plenty more options though

They do enforce that policy as many other hotels in Pattaya do , just maybe they are not targeting monger trade and looking more for general tourist customers , seems there's plenty plenty about.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Thanks Rhino, always good to know where to avoid booking.

I know the Hilton has a similar policy.

Imagine how angry people would feel after they booked it and found out the hard way.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks Rhino, always good to know where to avoid booking.

Imagine how angry people would feel after they booked it and found out the hard way.

Thanks for sharing

agree

Pisses me off payed in advance then charge you

What is the "similar policy" at the Hilton?

I have stayed there multiple times and have never been charged a joinder fee (including when I brought back multiple girls).  They took the ID at the front desk, but never said anything about age, and I'm 95% certain that one of the girls in one of my threesomes last November was just 19.

I have stayed there multiple times and have never been charged a joinder fee (including when I brought back multiple girls).  They took the ID at the front desk, but never said anything about age, and I'm 95% certain that one of the girls in one of my threesomes last November was just 19.

Maybe the Hilton

new you were a Super Mod on Pattaya Addicts is why hahahaha :Think1:  :Finger5:

if you look back through previous threads about the Hilton, others have quoted being charged a joiner fee, so would I take the risk?

I think not mate.

Regardless, if I pay for a room in advance, I need to know 100% that there are no surprises, if I read in the past they used to charge a joiner fee, I am not taking the risk.

Agoda don't give you a refund if they charge a joiner fee, plus I don't want to stay in the Hilton anyway.

I never commented on age of ladies, so where did that come from?

if you look back through previous threads about the Hilton, others have quoted being charged a joiner fee, so would I take the risk?

I think not mate.

Regardless, if I pay for a room in advance, I need to know 100% that there are no surprises, if I read in the past they used to charge a joiner fee, I am not taking the risk.

Agoda don't give you a refund if they charge a joiner fee, plus I don't want to stay in the Hilton anyway.

I never commented on age of ladies, so where did that come from?

Age reference was because I wasn't sure what policy you were referring to (Bayview policy discussed ion OP was joinder + "must be 20").

I have read about the Hilton's (alleged) joinder policy on PA, but don't recall seeing any BMs who actually stayed there saying that they were charged one, at least after the first 6 mos to year that it was open.  I think that, if it had such a policy, the Hilton's mgmt realized their location required that it be eliminated (or ignored).  It is now a PA urban myth, in my personal experience.

Admittedly, the Hilton is very pricey, and I think there are better options for most BMs (including me, if I'm paying).  I stay on Hilton points, and you can't beat "free."

Archived