IGNORED

Well Done Andy and Pattaya Addicts

rhino

Thought make a post and may help other members at the same time.

I have been a member on here since day one, and in that time i have seen Legends come concur and fall and Many Mongers meet there maker.... In that time many it has been OMG WOW and laughter.

In that time I have never updated my password and as well my email, Then Me a Dumbo i forgot my password.... Could not remember. Same thing as well as email On Secrets..... as well

Anyway i contacted Andy and he was straight onto it and had time for me to do this.

So a Big thanks Andy!! really appreciate it.

So Mongers some friendly words of advice, update your email and password.

​As in my experience  this is a truly  great and friendly board to be part of.

Sadly no more Secrets .. as tried and tried contact them and no reply.... 

Enjoy Mongers

Phill

8fe9bdba.gif

How many years has this forum been going ???

Day one ????

Seen some really stupid & rude comments here but nice to read positive & grateful posts.

:Wassup1:

Day one ????

Seen some really stupid & rude comments here but nice to read positive & grateful posts.

I always think people can complain easier then to compliment.

So I as a person like to compliment as I hope  by me doing it will encourage others to Smile Compliment then be a Half glass Empty type of guy

Day 1.. Well good question !!!

Before Owner number (2) took over or Original Owner...  a Electrician from England

Frosty i think as loose track of time Thing Addicts been going for about 12 or 13 years

On condition you let windows remember passwords this could rare happen to forget ....,and if happened anyway >

>go to configuration

>credentials .look the list for what you looking for

> .tick show .

>...put your Microsoft password ...and see you can see your password for the missing forum/email acc. or other ....ALL passwords are stored hidden there ...to find if needed

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I never allow windows to remember or store a password, get hacked people have access to all your shit, machine gets stolen and someone gets lucky and guesses your password they have access to all your shit, create a good password alhpa numeric and or even characters not found on a generic keyboard never allow a system to remember or record it and your solid

Always nice to hear about the good professional services (all kinds).

How many beers you will help the state will pay? :HaHaHa1: Just kidding.

Cheers.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Before Owner number (2) took over or Original Owner...  a Electrician from England

Frosty i think as loose track of time Thing Addicts been going for about 12 or 13 years

Not certain, but I've an idea it was formed on Dec 5/6th 2006, so coming up to 10 years.

I'll guess that owner Andy whitespider formed it and that Bryan/Laamok (the electrician) came along a little later.

I heard that the idea was born out of MM's forum Pattaya Talk, based at FLB Bar and people like Scumbag were the founder members.

I never allow windows to remember or store a password, get hacked people have access to all your shit, machine gets stolen and someone gets lucky and guesses your password they have access to all your shit, create a good password alhpa numeric and or even characters not found on a generic keyboard never allow a system to remember or record it and your solid

in case youre system  get hacked they can get acces different way too  , anyway they have acces in that case to all you have on your system ....just make a strong Microsoft (Windows) passport ....... but if Microsoft get hacked ..., "no certainty but only incertitude in life as a real factor is existing  "

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

in case youre system  get hacked they can get acces different way too  , anyway they have acces in that case to all you have on your system ....just make a strong Microsoft (Windows) passport ....... but if Microsoft get hacked ..., "no certainty but only incertitude in life as a real factor is existing  "

Not a far stretch of the imagination to think this could happen just have a look at what the group "anonymous" did to the playstation network a few years back, in this digital age nothing is certain the only thing that is certain is that you can protect yourself as best as possible by not recording anything and hoping for the best

I always think people can complain easier then to compliment.

So I as a person like to compliment as I hope  by me doing it will encourage others to Smile Compliment then be a Half glass Empty type of guy

I was late to the show.

Thanks for your info.

Jack.

Not certain, but I've an idea it was formed on Dec 5/6th 2006, so coming up to 10 years.

I'll guess that owner Andy whitespider formed it and that Bryan/Laamok (the electrician) came along a little later.

I heard that the idea was born out of MM's forum Pattaya Talk, based at FLB Bar and people like Scumbag were the founder members.

Thanks for that info.

Coming 10 years ???? must be a party called the Decade ????

Amazing forum that like most of us has stood the test of time. LOL.

:Wassup1:  :Wassup1:  :Wassup1:

Day one ????

I joined on 5/12/2006, I think that was the opening of the forum.

:)

Beat me to it.

Nearly got that right

Owner Before MM @ FLb Bar started forumn.. Was a Kiwi met him a few times

Then MM brought the bar and board so on.

Then Ben X Flb Bar Manager asked be part of the business.... MM said no

So Ben and a Pom went out and Ventured into Secrets and created what is today.

Then over the years MM would not take ideas form anyone and he had to be in everything, and then over time FLB when South and ended.

Far as i know Bryan The Electrician had this and his mate taxi cab fella was a legend of the board at the time

Then sometime after Andy took over

Nearly got that right

So Ben and a Pom went out and Ventured into secrets and created what is today.

Then over the years MM would not take ideas form anyone and he had to be in everything, and then over time FLB when South and ended.

Far as i know Bryan The Electrician had this and his mate taxi cab fella was a legend of the board at the time

Although I was here somewhere, I didn't trip over PA until 2008, so I don't know the history as well as several others here but...

Re' MM and a Kiwi, aren't you talking about the FLB Forum now named Pattaya Talk?

Ben = Secrets, now Pattaya Club.

Might as well give Pattaya Live at Rock House a mention too.

By Bryan the Electrician you mean Laamok?

Andy = whitespider = Thaiger stuff to here 06/12/06?

A potted history from those who were there and know exactly how it happened would be interesting - maybe it's on the forum already somewhere?

The forum was started by 3 people: Laamok (AKA Bryan the big poof...:P), Sexy Beast and Braveheart. Bryan still has an interest in the forum and the other two have moved on.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Nearly got that right

So Ben and a Pom went out and Ventured into secrets and created what is today.

Legend of the board lol.

It did go to his head a bit.

Legend of the board lol.

It did go to his head a bit.

Sexy beast was known to have many tantrums on the board and deleted him self

So if he around howdy i remember the sexy beast

I always wondered The Electrician and Beast were tight vry tight and close

If they ever got it and and blew each other.... I know each to there own.........

but the Beast in early days was a legend shagging same bar girl month after month lol

Sexy beast was known to have many tantrums on the board and deleted him self

So if he around howdy i remember the sexy beast

I always wondered The Electrician and Beast were tight vry tight and close

If they ever got it and and blew each other.... I know each to there own.........

but the Beast in early days was a legend shagging same bar girl month after month lol

I used to have a drink with him until an incident one night (that he had, not with me) and after that he deleted me and other mates and stopped getting in touch.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Same Same

But i did not meet the Beast

Archived