IGNORED

Video Converter - VGA to Video plus assorted cables

how122255

Video Converter - VGA to Video ... Also many wires and cables, some with gold ends .... ADSL splitter, pc microphone, car cigarette lighter USB adapter, other assorted cables. Asking 1,000 baht for them all..Over 20+ pieces.. Can be sold separately. I am located in central Pattaya and could meet you at a convenient location so you could determine if these will work for you. They can be returned for a full refund if your not satisfied when you get home with them. Would consider a possible trade if you have something I could use. Thank you

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0777.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

DSCN0781.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No,  sorry but I only have what is listed there ... Have you checked the 'Lazada' website as they seem to have most everything and many things can be ordered with Free shipping and a C.O.D. payment option.

how , come on . Even if you buy this stuff new it's isn't even close to 1k Bht ... 

When I googled the converter, I saw prices of $20 (600 baht) or more for that 1 item...I am always open to a offer or trade.  There are 22 items .

how , come on . Even if you buy this stuff new it's isn't even close to 1k Bht ... 

jerry

how has a top notch reputation on this board for bargain buys,his prices are always negotiable and with a money back refund if not entirely satisfied,what more could anyone want  :Think1:

:LOL2:   :LOL2:  :LOL2:

jerry

how has a top notch reputation on this board for bargain buys,his prices are always negotiable and with a money back refund if not entirely satisfied,what more could anyone want  :Think1:

I do remember a printer , piece of land up North ...  :WinkGrin1:

The printer has been sold.  EVERYTHING I have ever tried to sell is gone except for one thing. The rubber trees are under contract, with a large non-refundable deposit, so I consider them sold as well...Thank you to all the posters that follow my 'For Sale'  threads with such interest.

jerry

Of course, I realize that you are trying to be funny and sarcastic but Everything you said is true.

Of course, I realize that you are trying to be funny and sarcastic but Everything you said is true.

Just helping to bump your sale along..........highlight of my visit here    :LOL2:

I do remember a printer , piece of land up North ...  :WinkGrin1:

jerry

some things are better left forgotten.........

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Just helping to bump your sale along..........highlight of my visit here    :LOL2:

OK...Thanks -- I am glad that I can supply some entertainment ...

jerry

some things are better left forgotten.........

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

On a side note, what does the '101' mean or stand for ?

On a side note, what does the '101' mean or stand for ?

LOL

or the binary equivalent of 5, 5, 5, which in Thai sounds like ha, ha, ha.  :D

LOL

I understand the 555 which sounds like ha ha , but according to Google, 101 means :

What is 101?

101 is "Basic introduction"

101 Definition / 101 Means

The definition of 101 is "Basic introduction"

The Meaning of 101

101 means "Basic introduction"

http://www.internetslang.com/101-meaning-definition.asp

LOL

I understand the 555 which sounds like ha ha , but according to Google, 101 means :

What is 101?

101 is "Basic introduction"

101 Definition / 101 Means

The definition of 101 is "Basic introduction"

The Meaning of 101

101 means "Basic introduction"

http://www.internetslang.com/101-meaning-definition.asp

:LOL2:  :LOL2:  :LOL2:

The gif is displaying "LOL" in lowercase, not "101", thus my reply began with LOL.

EVERYTHING I have ever tried to sell is gone except for one thing.

If I had to bet, the legendary broken Nikon L18

Living the dream!

Nice to see another b/m  who follows my 'For Sale'  threads with such interest.  No, you are wrong about the camera that does Fully work but has some scratches on the lens...That will soon be in the hands of a nice village boy who will enjoy making his home-made movies  and popping off the flash everywhere he goes...I am still trying to understand WHY people follow and reply  to sale threads when they have no interest in buying...Too much free time ??

The printer has been sold.  EVERYTHING I have ever tried to sell is gone except for one thing. The rubber trees are under contract, with a large non-refundable deposit, so I consider them sold as well...Thank you to all the posters that follow my 'For Sale'  threads with such interest.

The for sale ad of the cables and via thingy is still active on baht sold have you forgotten to remove it ?.

Just asking.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

It's still for sale... I just listed this a short time ago... No reason to mention other sites here....Just saying ...

"EVERYTHING I have ever tried to sell is gone".

Please you posted it JUST SAYING !!!!!.

​Get a grip and stop trying to fool us.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

"EVERYTHING I have ever tried to sell is gone".... That was posted when THIS thread was 2 days old...referring to ALL the older threads...YOU said " Just asking" so I replied "just saying"... Have a nice day.

Archived