IGNORED

Anyone had their teeth whitened in Pattaya?

Guest Qwert06

Guest Qwert06

Has anyone had this done over there? If so what was the price and was it worht it how long did the pain last etc etc etc.................

Last trip March this year. I went to the dentist on soi bukhao , just across fron Stereo bar and to the right if looking out from Stereo. It was 5500 baht for the laser whitening and cleaning . took 2.5 hourds and was relatively pain free. There was some mild iritatation with the bleach used when it touched my gums. The Staff and Dentist were very cute and did a great job

Edited by dudebrah

There was some mild iritatation with the beach used when it touched my gums.

They use sand from the beach to whiten your teeth? No wonder there was irritation. LOL

Great question it was also on my mind. Did the person who answered it have to get an appt. or walkins available?

Guest Qwert06
Great question it was also on my mind. Did the person who answered it have to get an appt. or walkins available?

You know what mate, i joined the board solely to ask this question and it has been bugging me since the day i joined, as i could'nt remeber what my main question was till it came to me this afternoon :Clap:

Walked in and made an appointment for the next Day .

Cheers

Dude

got mine laser whitened at a dentist in soi 5, cost 10000 baht. took about an hour or so.

my teeth were quite sensitive for several days afterwards.

teeth were much whiter but after a few months went back to normal probably cos i drink loads of coffee.

i was talking to a bargirl and she said to have your teeth cleaned was about 500baht but i think this was for hygenist not whitening

I had this done at the dentist on 2nd road almost across from the Marriot. Royal dentist I think!

It was B10 000. last September I am suprised at dudebrahs price of 5500, maybe a different method, so check first.

I found it very uncomfortable keeping my mouth open wide for a solid hour, and I had shooting sensitivity pains untill the end of the next day, but it did work. I had told the reception girls at the Areca what I was doing and they made me do a before and after take, they all agreed, my teeth were whiter.

I too had it done at 'the art of smile' on 2nd road just before Soi 6! The whole process took about 90 mins, mostly painless but

occasional painfull jolt where a nerve is hit, nearly jumped out of the chair a few times, glad it was over when finished.

They advertise in the free pattaya guide booklets etc. 10,000 baht promotional price, I was treated very well & had 2 nurses holding my hand

as I was frieghtened :D

Look out for this sign:

37852-9197.jpg

I was knocking people out with the dazzle of my nashers :)

37852-9198.jpg