Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Amari Boulevard

TD64

Interested to know if this property is joiner friendly( I stayed here a long time ago and they charged me ! )

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Update, have just got a reply to my email to them....1000 baht per time. Guess I won't be staying there then !!!

Update, have just got a reply to my email to them....1000 baht per time. Guess I won't be staying there then !!!I 

I stayed there years ago and never paid. It is a shame they charge as it is a cracking hotel in a super location for Nana

I stayed there when the protests closed swampy (3 nights free) and came back one evening to see a youngish fallang with a girl,he walked straight past reception to the lifts only to be stopped by security and led back to register the girl,the look on his face when he was told "800 baht for overnight guest" was priceless.........poor lad :LOL2:

I stayed there once eith my wife, read a notice about "No guests" or maybe Pay extra for guests, and decided to never return.

But the minibar did offer a choice of two different condom packs, featherlight ir strawberry flavoured.

That confused me. Either cater for guests, or dont!

Dont try and have a bob either way...

Archived