IGNORED

Jasmine hotel

oldschool1965

Definitely not a newbie to thailand, but I need some info on a hotel I've never stayed at before. Has anybody stayed at the Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ in Pattaya and if so are they girl friendly, clean, quiet, etc, etc

Definitely not a newbie to thailand, but I need some info on a hotel I've never stayed at before. Has anybody stayed at the Jasmine Hotel on Soi BJ in Pattaya and if so are they girl friendly, clean, quiet, etc, etc

girl friendly, clean, quiet, Yes,Yes and Yes.

I've stayed there a few times, had no problems with it, good price, friendly service and close to everything. There's no lifts though, but the stairs ain't to bad.

Well worth the price IMO.

Edited by SlapHappy

Don't Live to Work...Work to Live, and then go to Thailand.

I haven't been there but iy looks like a nice place to stay there which doesn't cost to much and thats good. I rather spend more money on experiences than spend too much money on the hotelroom itself.

girl friendly, clean, quiet, Yes,Yes and Yes.

I've stayed there a few times, had no problems with it, good price, friendly service and close to everything. There's no lifts though, but the stairs ain't to bad.

Well worth the price IMO.

Could you please explain "Girl Friendly" as the last thing I would want is a hassle at the front desk

I actually stayed there last months of 30 mins (had to leave as I need internet). It is a nice hotel but there wireless internet does not work so if you need that try somewhere else.

If you want a nice clean quiet room in the middle of the action it is perfect, nice sized room and quiet + very cheap rates.

Could you please explain "Girl Friendly" as the last thing I would want is a hassle at the front desk

I'll gamble and presume this is not a wind-up!The term "Girl friendly" means no extra charge is made for taking your lady of the night to your room!However be prepared for them to ask to see her I/D card,or even retain it overnight for YOUR safety.

No problems with girls or ladyboys, no extra fee, desk personel smile only, very friendly.

I will stay there next time!

I'll gamble and presume this is not a wind-up!The term "Girl friendly" means no extra charge is made for taking your lady of the night to your room!However be prepared for them to ask to see her I/D card,or even retain it overnight for YOUR safety.

No this was not a wind up, I intend to go to Pattaya in April. And being on my own I just want to quietly enjoy myself, with my girl for the night, thank's for the info:

Staid there in February and going back there next week.

Friendly hotel and the rooms are clean with a comfortable bed, Wi-fi in the rooms, and internet cafe in the lobby. Good value for the money, and it is right next to Soi Diana, LK Metro and easy to get around from there.

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives, This is our lives on holiday (Green Day)

Staid there in February and going back there next week.

Friendly hotel and the rooms are clean with a comfortable bed, Wi-fi in the rooms, and internet cafe in the lobby. Good value for the money, and it is right next to Soi Diana, LK Metro and easy to get around from there.

Different place Skallagrim. You are talking about Jasmine Mansion on Soi Buakhao, the place in question is Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ off of Walking Street.

• 9 months later...

I just stayed there in dec. It is a good place, no problem bringing the girls back. great bar downstairs but the food isnt that good. Internet in the rooms and a great location. Their is only 5 tv stations. Also i had a problem with the water. When you take a hot shower, they have it on a timer so the water turns off after 15 min. It comes back on 5 min later but it sucks if you are in the show when the water turns off. That is the only problem that i had.

Anybody has an idea if its possible in February / March to travel to Pataya and to find an hotel without booking in advance. Just like to go there and like to find direcet at the location something. Thanks for help.

Anybody has an idea if its possible in February / March to travel to Pataya and to find an hotel without booking in advance. Just like to go there and like to find direcet at the location something. Thanks for help.
just go to a hotel and see if they have vacancy. Most hotels should

Absolutely no problem! It just may be not exactly where you would prefer to be,but I am sure you would find plenty of spare beds in Pattaya if you just turn up.I would book a definite first night as you don't want to start door-knocking when you've just got off the plane. :P

I stayed at Jasmine for one week late Jan 08 and found it to be clean, girl friendly and staff great, the food is also not bad but only ate their a few times. There are quite a few lady boys hanging out in Soi BJ so be prepared for plenty of offers as you go too and from Jasmine. They also do not take credit card so account setteld by cash. I took home a girl that ended up being 17 did not find out until up in the room, got a bit worried by this but all ended up ok the night staff did not raise an eyebrow when see handed over her ID.

all in all a great spot to based yourself on Walking Street.