IGNORED

Hotel with rooftop pool in BKK?

oschkosch

hey guys,

I am planning 4 days in bangers before flying south on my next trip in December. Basically I know fuck all about bangers. If I want to be close to the action, I need to book somewhere around Sukhimvit area, at least I think?

Any hotels around 2000 Thb per night with a good rooftop pool available not so far from the action?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Dawin hotel is a small hotel within a few min walk from Nana with a small pool on the roof gets good reviews. 

I stayed in this hotel for the first time last month and it is now my first choice in BKK. Staying there again in a couple of weeks. Rates from 1800 to 2100 baht, depending on promotions.

Hotel Clover Asoke

It's less than a year old, so everything works right, is still clean, etc. Asoke is a great Sukhumvit location imo, both the skytrain and subway are there. Rooms are a little small, but very functional and most of all comfortable. There is a rooftop pool, but it is small. Good for hanging out if you want to broil in the Bangkok sun, but not practical for getting a swimming workout in, if that's what your looking for. Decent fitness center in the basement and being new, everything still works. My only complaint was the wifi was a little slow at times.

It's not some fancy hi-rise with an awesome rooftop pool setting, but then again those cost a fair bit more than 2000 baht.

Have a look at Admiral Premier Soi 23 short walk to Cowboy / BTs.  Small hotel 7 floors I think. rooftop pool big enough, no bar at pool area which works well for me as we take a our own wine & beer up. hotel slightly aged but big suites are fine, friendly staff & decent rates at around 1900 baht a night. I am happy with the place but as always YMMV.

Note no room service restaurant closes at 2 in the afternoon but serves breakfast till then if you are a late riser.

Archived