IGNORED

Anyone got a Nokia N 96?

I have had my N95 for 18 months and need a new one. Anyone got the N96 and like it?

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

forget both of them, buy the new samsung i900-best phone on the market and kicks the shit outta the iphone too.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

N96 copy is available ay Aranyaphat (border market) for 3,750 baht looks the biz and seems to work ok. Ive just bought an I-phone copy for 4,500 and it works fine...

Just got an iphone, n96 and the samsung omnia(for the wife)........all have there own purpose....Im just happy to be free from the crackberry addiction.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I got the Nokia N95 8gb, had it a few months,I find it takes good pics and vids. (especially shitty ones LOL :P )

Great memory,but I see they got 16gb phones now, WTF :P

Cheers

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

• 3 months later...

well, I've had my N85 since they came on the market & I love it

a friend had the N96 & he dumped it because it was too slow, went back to using his N95 which just needed a repair

N96 copy is available ay Aranyaphat (border market) for 3,750 baht looks the biz and seems to work ok. Ive just bought an I-phone copy for 4,500 and it works fine...

Where/what is Aranyaphat?

When you say copy, what do you mean? Does it look just the same, but have ess functionality or does it do exactly the same?

Seems pretty cheap for a mobile, as for example the N96 costs around 25k baht here back home,

so I'm guessing its a cheap knockoff with limited usage, or?

CockBoy AKA Alex AKA Alex the CockBoy AKA Beavis AKA One Bullet Man AKA Comatose AKA Dtia AKA Paper AKA Ghost AKA Eric

"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

"My pissed up motorbike taxi driver might smash me straight into a bus, but that doesn't mean I want to walk everywhere."
-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Thats on the thai cambodian border......................did a visa run to there once.

I would recommend on waiting for the new Nokia N86, with a 8MP camera it looks like a great phone.

N86_8MP_main.jpg

Edited by TurtleInAsia

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

Anyone know if these copies/fakes/knockoffs is sold at Tukcom, and do they work like the real one?

CockBoy AKA Alex AKA Alex the CockBoy AKA Beavis AKA One Bullet Man AKA Comatose AKA Dtia AKA Paper AKA Ghost AKA Eric

"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

"My pissed up motorbike taxi driver might smash me straight into a bus, but that doesn't mean I want to walk everywhere."
-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

what is the best camera phone to take between california and pattaya?

I have an old nokia that i take when i travel because its small and indestructable its so small its perfect when you are wearing board shorts.. you can sit on it and it wont break or feel like you are carrying around a brick... you can leave it on the beach or on the bar without worrying it will get stolen... you dont have to hide it from the BG when you sleep either.

However one of my buddies has a nice phone and i noticed the BG were bedazzeled whenever he would whip that thing out... i then i would feel kinda small when i pulled mine out

so i figure will get a nice phone and i need a good camera because i hate carry a camera when i am wearing board shorts...should i buythe N95? the guy from dell said the NAM (north amereican model) woud work with a thai sim card...but the name implies differently...which is best?