Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

biggsy

Bamboo Bar Ladies

biggsy

Bamboo Bar is one of my favorite haunts and judging by fellow mongers it seems to be very popular with a lot of addicts, although it is also disliked by many.

I've had many girls there and wish I could post photos but as I am married back home I don't take photos , no point taking risks, don't want to jeopardize my trips to Patts, love them too much.

Just wondering if anyone wants to share some experiences from Bamboo Bar and photos of the Bamboo girls for others to enjoy.

Cheers.

tiefrot

Here the answer before the question even comes up :-)

Bamboo Bar is located just off Walking Street. To find it go to the end of Walking Street at the beach road end. Turn right as if heading to 2nd Road. Bamboo Bar is located on the right hand side about 50 metres up.

secret tom

over the hill girls,,,40+ most of them..

Kandinski

OP, What excactly do you mean by pic of  "Bamboo girls"?  pics of middle aged Thai women or?

MunterHunter

Im gonna test drive a few 35+ next time me thinks

waco

Yes, but think of the experience they have got??

I probably wouldn't last 10 seconds

Edited by waco

Hopton101

I bumped into an old boy , by his own admission, he was 78, but didn't look a day over 65 , on the bus from Bkk airport to Pattaya on my last trip . We had a good chat on the journey and he mentioned the Bamboo Bar , he loved the place ! . I had wandered past a couple of times and never seen anything i fancied, the same happened on that trip too. But , never say never , i might do one day !!!

THAJEC

Bamboo bar I visited for quite a long time, but if I remember correctly, and I have good current general messages from other people here are relatively high priced drinks.

nhk

just my type :D

brucemb

Drinks not cheap but no barfine!

Plenty of generous ladies as well.

Explorer8939

Farang mongers over 70 vs Thai ladies in their 40s.

Been there, didn't really understand the scene, are you supposed to summon the ladies to your little table and start negotiating? Or do you have get married first?

runner

Been there, didn't really understand the scene, are you supposed to summon the ladies to your little table and start negotiating? Or do you have get married first?

runner

There is no negotiating. It's really simple. You see someone you want, go up to her and ask, you want to go with me.

Dalef65

Not sure if this is a genuine question or a tongue in cheek comment here.

I suspect you are genuinely asking for info,but the "get married" comment slightly make it look otherwise.

Anyway,it's a low pressure friendly bar,although the girls know why they are there .So accordingly your mindset should be to "mingle and chat" as opposed to "summon and negotiate".

Works for me anyway.

Dunghie

It's a fun joint!

Expect to get IDed if ya under 60. :)

The Thai music is a hit with the local ladies. Good to see older guys having a good time rather than rotting away at a nursing home. 

Few decent young (ish!) freelancers there from time to time.

Edited by Dunghie

Daz Manc

Bamboo is perfect for guys over 50 who haven't bothered to keep in shape

lawson

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle  :SoWhat1: 

dan2016

Don't really see the difference compared to IBAR or any other nightclub in Walking Street .?.....  "summon the ladies to your little table and start negotiating"..    Some of the best girls I banged in Thailand were girls 35+

webfoot

I haven't been to the old Bamboo in years but I keep meaning to drop by there and check it out. I used to take girls there that I would LT from other bars to listen to the music and have a few drinks. Since I rarely go LT anymore I just haven't been in there but I remember seeing a few mature ladies sitting at the bar or in groups sitting at the tables. I think the place might be a good spot to just hang out and observe without LD pressure.

sparrrowhawk

I have walked past that place countless times but never bothered to go in and sit down.

Crowd seems to be more mature ..Many old geezers sitting there sipping drinks while listening to some local tunes.

On my last trip i had planned to take a milf from there but somehow i always end up in some disco on WS.

Any youngish guys below 40 who roam there?

Pics would be appreciated

biggsy

You don't have to be retirement age or out of shape to enjoy yourself at Bamboo, there is some younger girls in their 20's and 30's as well, it's just an easy place for everyone to have a good time, I even get talked into having a dance there every now and again and i hate dancing.

Any guys over 30 should give it a go, you might be surprised by the quality you can find and the experience the older ladies can give you.

jed§

It's fairly unique in that it's the only place in Pattaya where you can pick up women in something approaching the western way. Go in, look around, smile at one, get smiled at, go over, chat to her, buy her a drink, have a dance, get her number, take her back (this is where the analogy ends) pay her (they're cheap) have sex. Similar also to Beer Garden without the dancing and there's food there as well. Unless my standards have risen, the level of attractiveness of the girls and women there has declined since I've been going, but I always pop my head in if I'm going past just in case there's an (available) diamond in the rough - it's not been the case last 3 visits to Pattaya.

jed§

From Bamboo, I usually pop into the Beer Garden, which means going through the bar area at the front, which is full of lovely girls quite often, although many are very young. Again, I haven't taken a girl back from there on my last 3 visits to Pattaya, but the last one I did was a large natural breasted girl from Sisaket who also had a very curvy figure - not fat either - trouble was she was fairly naive sexually.

twotongue

Bamboo bar, love the place, never had a bad night there.

I'm 54 and no Brad pitt,but have never failed to meet an attractive sexy Milf at least 10-15 years younger than me. Have a chat , enjoy the live music,  a nice slow dance, it's a good way to tell if she is into you,and how she might preform in the loom. Obviously attractiveness is subjective,but i have meet some really nice , sexy women,in there, who know how to fuck..........

guysnightlife

never understood why anyone goes to bars with girls this old in a city where 20 year olds are all around you