IGNORED

Tacos & Burritos

The Enchilada Chile Verde wasn't on the menu but was noted on their home page. 

http://thepattayacantina.com/

"The specialty of the house has to be the chicken enchiladas with the chili Verde"     We will see....

They've got that all wrong then, if they said it. Chili verde is a pork dish in green sauce made mainly with tomatillos and green chiles. I know because I just made some a couple days ago (minus the tomatillos which are hard to find here). I think they mean Enchiladas Verde or Enchiladas Suizas.

This place has been open a long time--years. If they are still talking about what they *intend* to do, that's worrisome.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm.

The point I'm trying to make is their web page seems a bit of an afterthought--thrown together and then forgotten.

Hm.

The point I'm trying to make is their web page seems a bit of an afterthought--thrown together and then forgotten.

Yeah, I don't think it's a serious Mexican restaurant but they might have wanted to do that many years ago. It's mostly a guesthouse with Middle eastern customers I think.

If God did no want man to eat Pussy

He would not have made it look like a TACO 

i think these from Sams are pretty, and most pussy's aren't that pretty, although the one last night was

Mexican Tacos copy.jpg

i think these from Sams are pretty, and most pussy's aren't that pretty, although the one last night was

Sam's is gone, right?

Sam's is gone, right?

unfortunatly, killed me, loved that place.  Closest I have had to good mexican here, he could have done okay in LA...... hope  he reopens, just had a shit location

I'm confused. The one he's talking about, Pattaya Cantina, is on 3rd road in Pattaya, semi-near Bali Hai pier if I'm not mistaken. I know of no Mexican places out by Buddha Mountain. Can you clarify what you're talking about?

Let me try again. This one has not been mentioned yet.

post-128672-0-21066800-1482409438.jpg

post-128672-0-52917900-1482409446.jpg

Ahhhhhh, it *is* a different place!

Fajitas in Baan Amphur.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.8009377,100.9141728,3a,75y,192.26h,76.25t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEzIfe7lYmDJ4R6D6wmPqMA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Menu looks like the just do a couple Tex Mex dishes, fajitas obviously one.

http://www.mexicanfoodpattaya.com/menu/

"We specialize in authentic Mexican food..." Yeah right!

• 2 years later...

Archived