Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tattoos

Has anyone got tattoos in Pattaya before? Is it safe? Prices cheap? Quality good? Fill me in

Conan! What is best in life?

1.To crush your enemies

2. see them driven before you

3. and to hear the lamentation of the women.

a friend of mine made a tattoo on Soi 6 and the quality was really great! beautiful shading! (they call it shadowing) as for the price, it's definitely cheaper than home, but you must have some good haggling skills or they will skint (not sure if this is the right word) you alive! lots and lots of tattoo parlours, so don't know which one is the best..I would like to know the name of the best one as I might get another tat made

Had this done in Chiang Mai last week, 3000bht.

Well happy with it

Kips

post-11269-1226097152_thumbjpg

Edited by Internationalhardman
Re-sizing image

Well happy with it

Kips

thats a nice tat and you got that for a very good price too! congrats! in my country for a tat that big you have to at least triple the price

Use the search function of this board, theres plenty of info on tattoos.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

• 6 months later...

Well happy with it

Kips

Tattoo.jpg

Looks quite good now - a few years down the line, don't think that I would be carping on about it and remain 'koi'!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

got one done by a american guy called darrell

out tepasit row way

realy good guy and very cheap

if you want his address let me know

SNV30330.JPG

Edited by rudeboy103

“The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single stepâ€

Pattaya is that first step

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-cartoons/skins/5.jpg&text=Pattaya%20here%20i%20come%20%0DLadys%20beware&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=11&day=4&hour=10&minute=48&second=54&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

• 3 weeks later...

I got one just outside Patts, its the the typical buddhist tat located on a lot of the Thais' backs (but almost no one has in farangland). Done the traditional way without a tattoo gun - Only cost 200 baht. I had my GF do the negotiations for transportation and when we got to the place.

No matter how bad life gets theres always beer.

• 2 months later...

looks like way too much pain for me!! :):):68::68::68:

All my tattoowork in Thailand has been done by a friend called Kobb in Patong, Phuket. He has a shop at the corner of Bangla Road and Rathuthit Road. He has done bothe my shins and the most recent one is of flames on my right forearm.

His work has been in many tattoo magazines and he haswon some awards.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Me and one friend always go to the same guy on Soi Welcome in jomtien, just a little bit down the soi on the right-hand side. Skilled guy with the right prices

Studying in Patts until may 2010

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone have any suggestions on tattoo designs?? I am making my first trek to Thailand and want to Mark the occasion ...??

Does anyone have any suggestions on tattoo designs?? I am making my first trek to Thailand and want to Mark the occasion ...??

What I suggest is keeping a folder on your computer to store images and stuff in. I have a folder that syncs to all my machines called Tattoo Ideas. Anything that I find good or interesting I dump there. I also have ideas of my own and I have a friend who is a graphics artist do the stuff up for me for free. A good place to look for ideas is on http://www.deviantart.com/ there are a lot of really good artists on there.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

Great idea , I have design some myself over the years but never followed through...... Just trying to get some ideas before I get one there..... Something from Thailand would be nice!! I have a friends who is a part owner in a tattoo shop , so I will be paying them a visit!!! Cheers

I like the idea of a tattoo however my taste changes year on year so I know at so e point I would regret it! If I was to get a tattoo in Thailand it would have to be one of the traditional Thai ones. Angelina Jolie has a few and I guess she's kinda cool :).

Great idea , I have design some myself over the years but never followed through...... Just trying to get some ideas before I get one there..... Something from Thailand would be nice!! I have a friends who is a part owner in a tattoo shop , so I will be paying them a visit!!! Cheers

I can recommend A2K Tattoo in the lane beside Mike Shopping Mall. It is run by Ao who has had an art shop about 6 doors up for the last 10 years. He is a really cool guy and will give a discount for Pattaya Addicts BMs.

image.png

Ok let's talk traditional tatts then ......what would some traditional designs be?.........oh and thanks ebb will be sure to visit A2K ,sounds like he's the man for the job,,,,!,

Ok let's talk traditional tatts then ......what would some traditional designs be?.........oh and thanks ebb will be sure to visit A2K ,sounds like he's the man for the job,,,,!,

If you are talking traditional Thai you are talking Sak Yant. It can be done in Khmer or Pali script. If you don't get it done by a monk you need to get it energized by one after the fact. I believe this is the best site for it, but not 100% sure.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

Well that opened a can of worms!!! Very interesting !!!loads of images on the net ....will have to speak to some Thai friends to get the inside info! Thanks spanky99.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my tattoo i made in june when i was in pattaya, had to go motorbike taxi for about 20mins to some garage in the outskirts of the city :P

post-16026-002876000 1284938815.jpg

This is my tattoo i made in june when i was in pattaya, had to go motorbike taxi for about 20mins to some garage in the outskirts of the city :P

Nice piece of work there.