IGNORED

The Golden Tulip Resale - Foreign Quota!

far east

i read somewhere......................but i cannot remember which site i saw it on......................that work at the golden tulip had been suspended for 6 months.

there was no explanation as to why and i have no idea if that post was correct or not.

but work has now stopped for about 1 month now.

cranes both in the same positions and no workers spotted or heard by me when i have been past the place

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres deffinatly work going on on the inside.

the ex has moved to a room next to it and said theres working going on durring the day

personally id steer clear of tulip group for a while. 

I've walked past every morning for the past 4 days and no a soul around except at the office.

4 hours ago, ant said:

the ex has moved to a room next to it and said theres working going on durring the day

the only work going on i have seen/heard is at the holiday inn express site on buakaow which backs onto part of golden tulip but it is a different development.

march 28 001 (Custom).JPG

holiday inn to the front.

golden tulip unit B to the rear

On 4/2/2017 at 3:44 AM, ant said:

i checked round the entire site today.

dead as a dodo right now, no workers on site to see or hear.

i dunno what is waking her up but it is not tulip construction staff

pretty sure GoldenTulip is building the new Pattaya <-> China underground high speed railway... that is why you never see the workers - all of the work is being done underground... I am sure that the condo will be completed soon... buy now, pay later... These CrazyEddie CloseOUT Pattaya Condo deals won't last much longer... Operators are ready to take your call - MurryHill 7-6969... CrazyEddie won't be outsold... His prices are freakN batSHIT CRAZY!!!! 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

breaking news the showroom in Soi 15 which up till now has been golden tulip was this afternoon being re-branded as Grand Avenue.

march 4 016 (Custom).JPG

quite where that leaves existing falangs who have placed deposits/ payments i dunno.

work at a standstill again today

Another one bites the dust.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

11 minutes ago, davidge said:

Another one bites the dust.

word is it may be nova group now and i'm looking in my photos but that looks like a Novo logo

13 minutes ago, striderman said:

word is it may be nova group now and i'm looking in my photos but that looks like a Novo logo

Centara was/is a Nova project so guess it would make sense?

Nova logo is certainly circular - though a different design.

Edit: found this:

The planned Grand Avenue Residence development will include a 200 room 4 Star Golden Tulip hotel and 6 Condominium buildings. Located opposite their Centara Avenue and Residence and Suites project, behind The Avenue shopping mall on Soi 15Upon completion, the project will be managed by the world’s 8th largest hotel group, Grand Avenue Residence. Golden Tulip hotels and Resorts are the second largest in Europe and in total own and manage over 1000 properties across 40 countries. Guests of the hotel will have their own private facilities including swimming pool and fitness rooms, so they will not disturb the private property of the condominium development, but condominium owners will be able to enjoy the facilities of hotel, such as the restaurants and bars, giving this project a true feeling of an all inclusive resort in the heart of Pattaya.

So 'Grand Avenue' is a different planned project?? Or not???

33 minutes ago, striderman said:

I heard the same rumour this afternoon.

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

37 minutes ago, striderman said:

got it.

similar but not quite the same

july 7 024 (Custom).JPG

2 hours ago, davidge said:

Centara was/is a Nova project so guess it would make sense?

Nova logo is certainly circular - though a different design.

Edit: found this:

The planned Grand Avenue Residence development will include a 200 room 4 Star Golden Tulip Hotel and 6 Condominium buildings. Located opposite their Centara Avenue and Residence and Suites project, behind The Avenue shopping mall on Soi 15. Upon completion, the project will be managed by the world’s 8th largest hotel group, Grand Avenue Residence. Golden Tulip Hotels and Resorts are the second largest in Europe and in total own and manage over 1000 properties across 40 countries. Guests of the hotel will have their own private facilities including swimming pool and fitness rooms, so they will not disturb the private property of the condominium development, but condominium owners will be able to enjoy the facilities of hotel, such as the restaurants and bars, giving this project a true feeling of an all inclusive resort in the heart of Pattaya.

So 'Grand Avenue' is a different planned project?? Or not???

Centra avenue and this one were tulip group projects. Same tulip group that were building the infamous waterfront.

about 6 months ago every project vanished from there website. Looks like the waterfont put an end to everything they had going.

as pointed out who knows where this leaves those that have already bought off plan.

can anyone really see nova group honouring those contracts when legally they dont have to

the grand avenue or whatever they are calling it now is the azzure/ avenue residence opposite 

10 minutes ago, ant said:

Centra avenue and this one were tulip group projects. Same tulip group that were building the infamous waterfront.

about 6 months ago every project vanished from there website. Looks like the waterfont put an end to everything they had going.

as pointed out who knows where this leaves those that have already bought off plan.

can anyone really see nova group honouring those contracts when legally they dont have to

the grand avenue or whatever they are calling it now is the azzure/ avenue residence opposite 

They've filed for bankruptcy over the Waterfront project. Though the way things operate in Thailand that will likely be just the company set up to build it and not the parent company. The company owners will have made a small fortune and will walk away. 

I agree, anyone who has 'bought' a condo in this second development is likely to lose out as well.

On 2 August 2016 at 4:37 PM, far east said:

Selling on behalf of a fellow forum member. There is no foreign quota left in this building available from the developer.

New to the market is a spacious 51.05 sqm. top floor, 1 bedroom condo in this prestige hotel and residential development in the heart of Pattaya City.

Situated on just under 11 Rai of prime central Pattaya land and opposite the Centara Avenue and Residence & Suites, it is 1 minute walk to The Avenue Shopping Centre and minutes away from Pattaya's numerous bars, restaurants, shopping centres and the beach.

The project consists of a luxury 4 Star Hotel and six additional condominium buildings with luxury swimming pools, ponds, waterfalls, fitness centres and spas.

One of only 32 units in the development that have unspoilt views of the entire length of the pool, it is strategically located near the fitness centre, sauna and pool bar and away from the childrens play area and waterslides, offering quiet enjoyment to the occupant.

Sale price: 3,950,000 Baht.

Payable on contract assignment: 2,389,363.95 Baht.

Payable to developer on 31/08/16: 376,086.05 Baht.

Payable to developer on 28/02/17: 395,048.00 Baht

Payable to developer at handover: 789,502.00 Baht

(1,560,636.05) Baht

Contract assignment fee 50/50 between buyer and seller.

Please call 089 266 8665 for more information.

Foreign quota.

B10396

Please note: Images provided by developer.

010.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

Hi FarEast.

Due to obvious problems with this project, what price would you now accept for this fantastic opportunity.

And can you provide a realistic completion date?

I look forward to your reply.

On 4/5/2017 at 3:43 AM, tj916 said:

Hi FarEast.

Due to obvious problems with this project, what price would you now accept for this fantastic opportunity.

And can you provide a realistic completion date?

I look forward to your reply.

Don't expect a reply. :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, Gnorman said:

Don't expect a reply. :rolleyes:

Yeah, last visited August 2016. He's long gone with the cash by now.. 

6 minutes ago, Woofiee said:

Yeah, last visited August 2016. He's long gone with the cash by now.. 

Probably posting under another name & still trying to sell condos.

Agents in Pattaya - what do you expect!

• 3 weeks later...

Glad I read this thread. This project was on my short list. I must check if the agent that offered it to me is still listing it.

site remains at a standstill today. it was in slow slow mode till about end of feb, but zippo since

there has been a site clean up in the last week or so. nova group are supposed to have taken over from tulip. yesterday there were workers there but the 2 cranes were still idle since end of feb. still looked like site cleaning rather than construction but i'm keeping an eye on the situation

• 1 year later...
On 08/08/2016 at 09:00, far east said:

Thank you blacknight. I too visit regularly and it can appear that construction has slowed once the main structures are in place, while many hidden trades are working internally.

Developer has put in writing to me that the project is due for completion in Q4 2017.

guess it didn't make it

On 07/08/2016 at 13:36, far east said:

Please do not hi-jack this topic with negative, uniformed comments. Thanks.

On 08/08/2016 at 12:00, far east said:

Developer has put in writing to me that the project is due for completion in Q4 2017.

On 16/08/2016 at 12:16, far_east said:

Available for sale

555 still available or you as the op still gone walkabout. 

early 2020 more realistic now.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

If I bought off plan years ago I'd be pissed but at the same time relieved I was at least going to eventually get my completed condo, it didn't look that way 2 years ago.

Better late than never at all, like some of these shonky bastards developments.

Archived