Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Golden Tulip Resale - Foreign Quota!

far east

Selling on behalf of a fellow forum member. There is no foreign quota left in this building available from the developer.

New to the market is a spacious 51.05 sqm. top floor, 1 bedroom condo in this prestige hotel and residential development in the heart of Pattaya City.

Situated on just under 11 Rai of prime central Pattaya land and opposite the Centara Avenue and Residence & Suites, it is 1 minute walk to The Avenue Shopping Centre and minutes away from Pattaya's numerous bars, restaurants, shopping centres and the beach.

The project consists of a luxury 4 Star hotel and six additional condominium buildings with luxury swimming pools, ponds, waterfalls, fitness centres and spas.

One of only 32 units in the development that have unspoilt views of the entire length of the pool, it is strategically located near the fitness centre, sauna and pool bar and away from the childrens play area and waterslides, offering quiet enjoyment to the occupant.

Sale price: 3,950,000 Baht.

Payable on contract assignment: 2,389,363.95 Baht.

Payable to developer on 31/08/16: 376,086.05 Baht.

Payable to developer on 28/02/17: 395,048.00 Baht

Payable to developer at handover: 789,502.00 Baht

(1,560,636.05) Baht

Contract assignment fee 50/50 between buyer and seller.

Please call 089 266 8665 for more information.

Foreign quota.

B10396

Please note: Images provided by developer.

010.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the development compete. The views are all seem to be artistic impressions.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Is the development compete. The views are all seem to be artistic impressions.

No

Main structure has gone up but no work has been done for 2 months now

Picture is from May when they had a big crew getting the main structure up.

image.jpeg

Please do not hi-jack this topic with negative, uniformed comments. Thanks.

Please do not hi-jack this topic with negative, uniformed comments. Thanks.

We're looking for information, and often we only get one side of the story, and very often to the cost of the buyer. You could help out by countering this with current information and photos, otherwise we're no better informed. 

For instance - Is there currently construction ongoing at the worksite? If it's stopped, why and when will it resume? If not, would you please you show us a photo of the current state of construction?

We're looking for information, and often we only get one side of the story, and very often to the cost of the buyer. You could help out by countering this with current information and photos, otherwise we're no better informed. 

For instance - Is there currently construction ongoing at the worksite? If it's stopped, why and when will it resume? If not, would you please you show us a photo of the current state of construction?

I visit this site every few weeks as I have purchased in this development. I talk only with the farang sales manager Keith and although he doesn't take me onsite it is clear from viewing from the upper floor of the showroom that work is still progressing at a steady pace.

You could mistake that nothing is changing from a distance however if you happen to be there around 1700 finishing time there are in fact approx. 100 - 150 workers on site as I have witnessed them waiting on their transport home.

The current work being undertaken is the internal plumbing, cable tray installation as well as the internal unit walls.

So again please don't post uniformed information especially on someone elses sale unless you can back it up with facts.

The more the cash, the better the gash

Thank you blacknight. I too visit regularly and it can appear that construction has slowed once the main structures are in place, while many hidden trades are working internally.

Developer has put in writing to me that the project is due for completion in Q4 2017.

I visit this site every few weeks as I have purchased in this development. I talk only with the farang sales manager Keith and although he doesn't take me onsite it is clear from viewing from the upper floor of the showroom that work is still progressing at a steady pace.

You could mistake that nothing is changing from a distance however if you happen to be there around 1700 finishing time there are in fact approx. 100 - 150 workers on site as I have witnessed them waiting on their transport home.

The current work being undertaken is the internal plumbing, cable tray installation as well as the internal unit walls.

So again please don't post uniformed information especially on someone elses sale unless you can back it up with facts.

I visit this site every few weeks as I have purchased in this development. I talk only with the farang sales manager Keith and although he doesn't take me onsite it is clear from viewing from the upper floor of the showroom that work is still progressing at a steady pace.

I live opposite. I also walk past mutipul times a day.

Facts are facts, since the main structure went up progress has come to a grinding halt

I'm happy to meet a qualified buyer on site and have a pre-arranged meeting with the sales staff and construction project manager so they can show what the construction program is.

Ok then back to my original post in the thread please feel free to post some facts and then I will apologise to you.

But I am afraid living opposite and walking by aint facts or proof, get some photos or stroll by at 5pm and watch the workers emerge from their afternoons sleep.

I am willing to provide no facts only that each time I visit I can see noticeable differences from the upper rear showroom window, not some room opposite or on Soi 15.

So please supply us with some facts.

HI .

I have bought a condo in Golden tulip. now I am worry about I have to pay the last payment in april 2017, they  " say " finish end 2017. Is normal not last payment when we get the keys to the condo? I Don't think GOLDEN TULIP is finish end 2017.

I don't live in thailand ,so I really don't now the rules.hope some can tell me. thanks in advance

Kent you pay up to 80% of the purchase price over the build period and then the final 20% on completion of the unit when you are satisfied with the end product.

This gives you a very little bit of leeway to fix any obvious problems once you have inspected your unit.

The project has had many finishing dates but as far as I know it is projected for either late 2017 or early 2018, but again I believe the contract allows them to go to the end of the first half of 2018 before they are entering breach of contract territory.

Again the above is only as I currently understand it and like many things in Thailand everything is subject to change.

Hi Blacknight . 

thanks for advice but do we fear that Golden tulip never vill build finish? and we miss our money

This development as you know is part of the Tulip Group (parent company) although each individual property that they develop is a separate Thai registered company and name.

The theory being that if 1 of their projects (eg. Tulip Waterfront) was in financial difficulty their remaining project SHOULD be protected and carry on as normal.

In practice I really don't know if it is the same group/individual financial partners in their development or if they are entirely separate. So if one development is effected it has a domino effect to their other projects, only time will tell but I am hopeful that it will not.

From what I hear the real estate market in Pattaya is slowly picking up and there should continue to be a reasonable demand for centrally located mid to high end property. If this is the case then we should be fine with our purchases, but who knows.

As long as you followed the simple rule when investing in anything anywhere but particularly Thailand, Never invest what you cannot afford to lose.

I don't know much about they way of Thailand construction, but am interested in buying a condo, which lead the below subsequent quetions.

1. Why projects are always delayed and why the construction companies can not meet the target schedule? It is not normal in my country.

2. Don't the construction companies have any insurnaces to guarantee the safety of the project as well as showing them to the buyers to protect buyer's money as well?

3. What is the developer's warranty of any faulty, broken, or poor quality finishing of the building/condo?

4. is it fully furnished project?

Lastly, how many condo and hotel units in this projects?

Received from the developer by email this afternoon:

Right now Buildings A,B,C and D are on process of providing water and electric pipe. Buildings E and F are making wall now (nearly to finish)

We are planning to send new photos next 2-3 weeks

I don't know much about they way of Thailand construction, but am interested in buying a condo, which lead the below subsequent quetions.

1. Why projects are always delayed and why the construction companies can not meet the target schedule? It is not normal in my country.

2. Don't the construction companies have any insurnaces to guarantee the safety of the project as well as showing them to the buyers to protect buyer's money as well?

3. What is the developer's warranty of any faulty, broken, or poor quality finishing of the building/condo?

4. is it fully furnished project?

Lastly, how many condo and hotel units in this projects?

1. Delays are common as planning skills are poor. Most if not all contracts will have a penalty-free 6-month overrun clause in them by default.

2. Insurance, ring fencing and banking guarantees are supposedly required. In practice it doesn't always seem to happen. There is very little proper building control of developments by the authorities.

3. Very little, and certainly much less than anything you would get in most of Europe. Basically you should only pay the final instalment when you are satisfied with the result (this is a good rule to apply to all transactions in Thailand: pay when satisfied, not before).

4. Developments are commonly sold as unfurnished but furniture packages are often available and, for marketing purposes, such packages may be discounted or included for free.

Choice of developer is vitally important as some have quite a good reputation but others systematically fail to deliver.

Received from the developer by email this afternoon:

Right now Buildings A,B,C and D are on process of providing water and electric pipe. Buildings E and F are making wall now (nearly to finish)

We are planning to send new photos next 2-3 weeks

Nice to know.

Btw i wasnt trying to put anyone off buying with them I honestly think they are a good company that build good quality buildings.

As someone that has an interest in their avenune project i was just pointing out that they may have difficultys at the moment and they have been very quiet for 9 months while trying to get info and updates from them.

As an update they have been picking up on there avenune project and are now not far off finishing. It was last October we were told inspection would be beginning then nothing for 9 months.

I will post the progress photos the developer has promised once they forward them to me. Agreed, one of the better quality developers.

Nice to know.

Btw i wasnt trying to put anyone off buying with them I honestly think they are a good company that build good quality buildings.

As someone that has an interest in their avenune project i was just pointing out that they may have difficultys at the moment and they have been very quiet for 9 months while trying to get info and updates from them.

As an update they have been picking up on there avenune project and are now not far off finishing. It was last October we were told inspection would be beginning then nothing for 9 months.

• 7 months later...
On 8/12/2016 at 0:05 AM, blacknight said:

Ok then back to my original post in the thread please feel free to post some facts and then I will apologise to you.

But I am afraid living opposite and walking by aint facts or proof, get some photos or stroll by at 5pm and watch the workers emerge from their afternoons sleep.

I am willing to provide no facts only that each time I visit I can see noticeable differences from the upper rear showroom window, not some room opposite or on Soi 15.

So please supply us with some facts.

all work on the golden tulip site in Soi 15 as of early march appears to have ceased

On 29/03/2017 at 4:51 AM, striderman said:

all work on the golden tulip site in soi 15 as of early march appears to have ceased

The OP,s last "everything's fine" post was on August 23 and his last log on to PA was on September 20.

For all those who have put deposits down on this development I hope that work resumes soon but currently anyone thinking of buying a place there, unless it was at a rock bottom price and they were prepared to take the risk they may lose their money or that it may not be finished for years, would be well advised to stay clear of it.

Does anyone know why the works have stopped ?

I don't think its down to any planning issues like at Waterfront so its probably down to a cash flow issue with the developers, maybe they didn't generate enough off plan sales ?.

As there are so many units someone on here must know why they've stopped.building and when or if they are going to resume.

Great location with very easy walking distance to Beach Road & LK.etc so I thought this development would have been easily sold out fast, even in today's saturated condo market

Is it the pricing of the units or something else ?

Archived