IGNORED

iPhone 6 batterychange

rosen80

Ive searching for a existing thread without success.. Sorry if i doublepost now..

My iPhone 6 Will be 2y within september so no guarante issues if work is Done outside Apple..

Anyone know in what pricerange i can get a fresh battery inserted at tucom?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

You will get a copy battery at Tukcom for sure

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

You will get a copy battery at Tukcom for sure

Dont doubt i Will. Just wonder If anyone

Have Done it recently and could tell the price agreed on.

iPhone 7 to be released shortly, probably best to wait and buy new phone.

Best idea posted thus far.

Marketing has done its job well....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Ive searching for a existing thread without success.. Sorry if i doublepost now..

My iPhone 6 Will be 2y within september so no guarante issues if work is Done outside Apple..

Anyone know in what pricerange i can get a fresh battery inserted at tucom?

talk to Aum Anajack moble, back stalls second floor tukcom.  Completely honest and tell him your problem, he will give you all your options and prices for each and is completely honest, got a huge following.   He speaks fluent english too

talk to Aum Anajack moble, back stalls second floor tukcom.  Completely honest and tell him your problem, he will give you all your options and prices for each and is completely honest, got a huge following.   He speaks fluent english too

he is no longer connected there he has a new place its the little booth right across from Ana Jak yes top guy

babydollsaddict.gif

he is no longer connected there he has a new place its the little booth right across from Ana Jak yes top guy

he is connected but has been working in the front one.   The girls/women you see in the main booth is his wife or his mother.    He can just ask for Aun, he is better to deal with than mom :)

he is connected but has been working in the front one. The girls/women you see in the main booth is his wife or his mother. He can just ask for Aun, he is better to deal with than mom :)

I was told by him and his ex-wife and that's the reason he's no longer there she's an ex and it's her mother so he told me who knows

Sent from my LG G4

babydollsaddict.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it helps anyone but had battery changed for 600bht , prob could havs gotten it cheaper but wasnt worth the hustle..

Not sure if it helps anyone but had battery changed for 600bht , prob could havs gotten it cheaper but wasnt worth the

Great news

Get a legit battery online and have them install it.. Most of these aftermarket batteries are garbage!

Get a legit battery online and have them install it.. Most of these aftermarket batteries are garbage!

Tour probably right. However even the garbagebattery is ten times better than my used up one [emoji39]

Archived