rileym1936

Some Macau Sauna experiences

sabato

Great reviews. I wish I had the funds to enjoy Macau, I get the impression they attract pretty much the best talent in the SEA region.

There are no sauna type places that I've heard of in Pattaya, The afternoon Gentlemans Clubs are the closest you could come to a relaxed lounge atmosphere with girls attending to you - but it's not really the same thing. You have the soapy massage places, which generally aren't as good as the Chinese equivalents, but you can find some quality girls there - but that's all fishbowl.

I do find it a little strange no attempt has been made to capitalize on this, maybe with the increase in Chinese tourists, these places might start popping up :).

I think the closest you will find is Climax night club, blend of massage and Gentlemans Club https://www.facebook.com/pages/Climax/526156307410047. Expensive (I think the massage runs 4-5000 thb), and caters to a Thai clientele from what I understand, so you have the quality aspect covered.

Edited by sabato

rileym1936

Hi Sabato, thank you for the compliment, it was a pleasure writing it as it brought back many memories. I will certainly give the Climax night club a try when I get to Pattaya, but it is begining to look as though I may have to return to Macau as well, at least for a few days out of my planned 3 weeks.

badboybilly

Great report Mr Riley

Encora

Excellent report, and a pleasure to read.

It encouraged me to go to Macau at some stage, to experience such service.

GBCOMAN

An excellent detail report about Macau.

Thanks

rodo555

Great report Sir with lots of detail , looks like a must do some time in the future thank you

mzsea1

Great report.  Very detailed.  Interesting enough to make me want to visit 

sabato

Hi Sabato, thank you for the compliment, it was a pleasure writing it as it brought back many memories. I will certainly give the Climax night club a try when I get to Pattaya, but it is begining to look as though I may have to return to Macau as well, at least for a few days out of my planned 3 weeks.

Be aware that Climax is not a typical Pattaya venue geared to western tourists, I've hardly read any reports on the place, and I'm not sure how available the girls out front in the club section are. Worst case, you have the massage girls, so worth a try if you have the time to investigate, assuming you like what you see on their facebook page.

shadowmaster1971

Good report.

Prostitution is legal both in Macau & Hong Kong.

Darling 1 & 2 use to be very good especially when darlings 2 i think it use to 5 minute walk from the Macau ferry terminal.

I was confused about your comment about having to deal with Chinese taxi drivers from the airport - did you mean that in the sense of mainland chinese taxi drivers?

The Hong Kong Chinese and Macau Chinese are cantonese essentially, most chinese in asia are very clear about about making the distinction they are not mainland chinese!

You might want to be more careful on generically saying chinese.  But in general no you wouldn't have much problems with taxi drivers in Macau.  Your biggest issue is getting a taxi!

There are also saunas on Taipa if albeit smaller.  Even in Macau side plenty of small gems of saunas can be found.  There is not much on Coloane from memory either. The other area great for saunas is in Zhu Hai a walk across the border Macau side.  Funnily when you walk across seems the Cantonese language stops at the border instantly too.

Most of the Saunas you mention are not too bad.  They have varying prices lists.  I don't tend to find Rio that expensive it depends on the package you get and the nationality of the girls.  This applies to all saunas.

Rio, Emperor, Waldo have night clubs and all can have stunning talent.

For those who may travel from HK to Macau at the Macau Ferry terminal in Sheung Wan (HK) you will find many travel agents who can do sauna package deals, pay a set price get a couple of ferry tickets thrown in.  For the sauna you've picked some on the macau side have a minibus.  Usually with the voucher you get about 1.5 hrs with a girl you pick from a selected price range.  You have pay for your extras like food etc or the additional round.  Some of these saunas are pretty impressive, having restaurants, hair dressers, laundry services, laptops for use, private rooms, mahjong tables etc.

In relation to the thighs massages with the girls massaging LB, there is no real hard or fast rule about not summing, the objective is the the massage girl to get you aroused enough with out making you cum, if you do you don't pay! (not necessarily applies to all venues).  I use to prank girls when massaging me i was about to cum they freak because they though they would lose their fee.

themehta

excellent in-depth report, thanks for the posting

rileym1936

Thanks Themehta, I hope it might encourage someone to visit there. Macau is an interesting place and I have always felt completely safe walking around even late at night. There are no beggars in the streets and nobody bothers you.

The service in the saunas does make you feel quite special. I dont know of anywhere else in the world that does it quite as well.

Explorer8939

I suspect that the Zhu Hai saunas are not so plentiful these days, due to the Crackdown.

philkrenshaw

Excellent report. As to:

"If you decide to also go into Hongkong for a few days first, which I haven’t done, then you can get a ferry from there to Macau instead. If you do this then I understand that there are sales offices at the Hongkong terminal that will give discount packages into the various Saunas in Macau thus possibly saving you some money.  When you go into the Saunas they ask you if you have got a discount coupon as soon as you arrive so that they know what to offer you. I have never had one of these and it does not matter, you just pay for what you get."

I did this once for a package deal with Darling 2. However, the last time I was in Hong Kong (2014 maybe) all the package selling booths in the ferry terminal were closed and empty. (There were a few booths for booking specific hotels but none for the round trip ferry/Sauna package.)

jomtienguy

OP Great report thanks :GoldenSmile1:

For those interested Air Macau operates many flights a week from Bangkok to Macau...

I have been on the flights multiple times as I used to work in Macau 5 days and spend the weekends in Bangkok...

http://www.airmacau.com.mo/

saint phil

Great Report on Macau, cant wait till i get back there again and im planning to stop in macau on my first trip to pattaya

adam01

Thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive report. This will certainly be a valuable resource to anyone who is visiting Macau & intends to check out the sauna scene.

gothom
On 21/07/2016 at 07:42, rileym1936 said:

Thanks Themehta, I hope it might encourage someone to visit there. Macau is an interesting place and I have always felt completely safe walking around even late at night. There are no beggars in the streets and nobody bothers you.

The service in the saunas does make you feel quite special. I dont know of anywhere else in the world that does it quite as well.

Nowhere does! Excellent report that in my experience is very accurate. Nicely done. And I hope that now 3 years later, you are still enjoying all that Macau has to offer.

supergeil

A little late, but thanks for the report, this sauna scene sounds very interesting. I got one question:

On 18/07/2016 at 06:47, rileym1936 said:

The girls are wearing no knickers during this show so there is plenty to see as well as feel

Does this mean bottomless or skirts?

And what are the outfits of the girls that wash you? Bikini or any nudity?

rayjay

Very interesting. I've always wanted to go to Macau sauna but it seem that a week trip with multiple sauna trip would run to 5k USD which is quite expensive. In your experience going there, do you think some of the stunning one can be found in their local country (Vietnam, Thailand,... etc) for much cheaper? Since I never been there it is hard to judge the level of talents in those sauna.

dickie389

Macau is a great experience if you can afford it.  Especially with the new bridge over from HK, its even more convenient now.

In my opinion, the Rio is the classiest venue.  It's very formal with excellent English speaking staff.

Others like Familia Nobre and Boss Sauna are less formal and cheaper.

Anyway, my question.  Is there anywhere even remotely similar to the Macau Sauna scene in Thailand?

sartorisrex

I visited familia nobre and one of the darlings, and to be honest, didn't find it to be a great value at all. The girls weren't that great looking and the service was ok not great. Would probably recommend higher end if you decide to go there, but for the money, better places to find women.