Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Language Classes

I am looking for some quality English and Thai classes, English for my TGF, Thai for myself. Would love to find something relatively close to home, Centre Condos, Pattaya Tai, but quality is most important to me.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks,

Rick

aua at the dolphin roundabout. 3400 bt for 6 weeks of thai. 4 days/week x 90 min.

English is 1700bt.

why don't you use the dic in my sig and download some pics and do it yourself?

maybe more fun if she goes to school. my mate's girl was so lazy. she dropped out and spent the refund cash.

http://www.auathailand.org/pattaya/index.asp

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

Rix please post on the board what you find Sir! I went to the place behind Tuc Com for my TGF's 9 year old son for extra classes of english before school starts again, but they need at least 5 in the class to start! right now its just him!

John

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"