Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

HELP NEEDED, .. BIG LAPTOP PROBLEMS

mau not sau

Hi guys,

by mistake, over a  week ago, I "refreshed" my laptop, ... big mistake cos it fucked up rather then enhanced the smooth workings.

I tried the windows` suggestion of recovery to try to backtrack to the previous state, but even after 2 attempts I still find I have lost my start up screen page (which contained essential items such as anti virus apps), plus my original upper taskbar which contained all of my favs  references. The history of stored favs is drastically reduced, and I am not sure but I think I may have inadvertently gone from my windows 8 to windows 10 - definitely something I wasn't intending.

It is now working very slowly in comparison.

Can any of you guys give precise - simple step by step instructions on how to recover my original set up. Please bear in mind I am not very astute with complicated instructions.

Or, can you recommend a place here in Pattaya where someone with very good English can help?  

I could go to Tukcom I know, but I could be wandering around aimlessly in search

Any useful suggestions much appreciated, thanks.

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

in tukcom..there is a guy on the right hand side as you get off the escalator...3rd floor in think where all the computors are...

speaks word perfect english...very cheap as well

Before you try anything, back up what you've got onto an external hard-drive.

He hasn't come back to tell us  how it worked out.

Ought oh!!!

He hasn't come back to tell us  how it worked out.

Ought oh!!!

Hi Brian, 

thanks for the link, very much appreciated ...  I tried it last night (and earlier this morning) and it was easy to follow.

But the fucker still wont go back to the stage before the "refresh", EVEN tho I stipulated which stage I wanted to back track to, which was to "undo" the update/refresh. But i dont seem to be able to get an earlier date than the one upon which I refreshed, 

On my 2nd attempt this morning I looked to see if I could go back maybe a day or week or month or whenever earlier before, but couldnt find such a process.

Am I missing something ??

in tukcom..there is a guy on the right hand side as you get off the escalator...3rd floor in think where all the computors are...

speaks word perfect english...very cheap as well

Thanks Tom, 

could you be a little more precise? If you happen to visit tukcom sometime soon could you note down the exact name/number of this guy please? 

cheers

Archived