IGNORED

Beach Bungalow 2 hours from Bangkok needed.

Short

I'm looking for a rental right on the beach with nothing between me and the beach.  I also need it to be no more than two hours from Bangkok regardless of transportation mode.

In the bungalow all I need is a hot shower and Air Conditioning.  My price range is between 500 and 4000 baht/night.

Has anyone found a place like that in Thailand that they can recommend?

Thanks

-shorty

theres a fair few on koh kood search google

How do you get to any hotel on Koh Kood in just 2 hours (maybe 2.5) from Bangkok?

Easy. Helicopter!

How do you get to any hotel on Koh Kood in just 2 hours (maybe 2.5) from Bangkok?

fair point, now I think back we went there from Pattaya. You may make it in 2.5. drive to Trat pick up a speedboat

Koh Kood is at least 6 hours factoring in Ferry/speed boat or Cat. There was heaps of roadwork so get a driver who is familiar with back roads short cuts, Koh Samet mught be your best option and closer or head to Hu Hin on the West coast. Its about 2 hours. Good luck just Google map and then pick a place you will find some where close.

I've been to both ko samet and hau hin and have never gotten there in 2 hours. Ko samet also involves a ferry or speed boat ride.

Hau hin is a lot closer but involves the Bkk traffic unless you leave at the right time.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived