IGNORED

Boutique hotel near Nana from a board members trip report?

chang beer

This is a shot in the dark kinda thing for I don't even remember the name of the hotel. This hotel he stayed was from a guy from UK taking a trip with his pal from BKK to Sihanoukville cambodia I believe. He was initially a back packer a while back but on his recent trip he stayed in fairly decent hotels. In his trip report, he stayed at a really great looking boutique hotel...very reasonable price,I must say..I saved the hotel on my PC but can't find it.....

Do any of you remember which post and which hotel he stayed? I know, I know...shot in the dark.

went through trip report but couldn't find his thread...post.

thanx

BEER

Dawin is a small hotel near nana plaza another is Heaven@4 heard good reports on Dawin that is the one I have chosen.

No. I don't remember his name. This hotel had a roof top bar with a pool.

thanx

Dawin has a rooftop pool, not sure about the bar though?

No I think just one bar downstairs.

"Near Nana"

Hellishly vague.

Soi 10 - Paradiso Boutique, clean modern and almost directly opposite Thermae on the other side of Sukhumvit. An easy 5 min walk to Nana or Cowboy.

Soi 8 - On 8, right on Sukhumvit but can be noisy. Walk out the door and up to Nana BTS

Soi 8 - further down the Soi - Citadines, modern style.

Soi 6 - Phachara Suites, gorgeous.

Have stayed all of these, all are good price and nice places to bring hotties back to.

Grand Swiss on Soi 11/1 is verrry nice.

No. I don't remember his name. This hotel had a roof top bar with a pool.

thanx

Sounds like hotel Solo in Soi 2 Sukhumvit Rd near Nana?

http://www.solosukhumvit.com/home

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

This is a shot in the dark kinda thing for I don't even remember the name of the hotel. This hotel he stayed was from a guy from UK taking a trip with his pal from BKK to Sihanoukville cambodia I believe. He was initially a back packer a while back but on his recent trip he stayed in fairly decent hotels. In his trip report, he stayed at a really great looking boutique hotel...very reasonable price,I must say..I saved the hotel on my PC but can't find it.....

Do any of you remember which post and which hotel he stayed? I know, I know...shot in the dark.

went through trip report but couldn't find his thread...post.

thanx

BEER

Is that 123 Boutique hotel ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived