IGNORED

LK Empress

mf9940

Hey there Pattaya Addicts,

Im a newbie to Pattaya and was going to be booking a trip to stay at the LK Empress in mid November time frame. Since Ive never been I was looking for some feedback from all of you that have had encounters from this establishment, and the pro's and con's. I mean lets face it, Trip Advisor doesnt necesarily come out and tell ya that you can bring back sexy ladies and do whatever you like to them in your room. Ive been told tho that the hotel is aware of the debauchery that might go on, and turns a blind eye, so to speak. Well, I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks

mf9940

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the board.

You should have posted this in the newbie advice page and it will probably get moved there soon.

I haven't stayed at that hotel but I have stayed at other LK properties and so long as your guest is over 18, you keep the activities in your room, the room doesn't get destroyed and no one gets hurt the hotel won't care.  If you bring back more than one guest overnight they may charge you a fee probably around 500 baht.  Enjoy your trip.

• 1 month later...

You can do almost anything up to the bathroom scene in "Very Bad Things" with Jeremy Pivens and Kobi Tai as the stripper. 

If you thought I was that advanced would you ask me if I understood?.” 

SN7tukw.gif

Archived