Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Why do wildtrak and fortuner owners all drive like knob heads?

Farrang

Wildtrak, (well Toyoto equivalent), Fortuner and Minibus. Do they label similarly to some prison sentences running consecutively increasing the size of your richard craniumism, (yes I know, add that to the label as well  :Hello1::Surrender1: or combined/grouped together running  concurrently,  hence one size label fits singular ownership as well as ownership/driving of multiple offending vehicles.   :Evil_Grin2:

Thats some deep shit right there 555555.

Just in time, this thread was getting boring.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4. ATM there's an EVO 7 and a Mazda BT50 parked in the drive way  ... next to the Honda airblade and the 250 dirtbike . 

well, the plus side is, you could sell all 4 and be 1/3rd of the way to something nice!

Same reason why dogs lick their balls - because they can

well, the plus side is, you could sell all 4 and be 1/3rd of the way to something nice!

Like what ... ? Import is grossly overpriced . The EVO is fun , the Mazda is functional ,

Airblade perfect for in town , the 250 for the outskirts .  

All the best Jerry, no hard feelings

All the best Jerry, no hard feelings

Good luck selling your car ...  :WinkGrin1: . 

• 3 months later...

No surprise really. blue chef  stole his illuminating comment from Have I got news for you,,,,,,,,,,,my guess is he is a bitter brit that feels he has been really unlucky that he has never been able to afford a nice car…………looking forward to his response that he has had a BMW, Merc, Lamborginj, ferrari………blah blah

You coudnt make it up.

I forgot about this post I made, until tonight when someone liked it, you are a wanker no I don't have any of the cars you mentioned, but you are still a prick.

I forgot about this post I made, until tonight when someone liked it, you are a wanker no I don't have any of the cars you mentioned, but you are still a prick.

+1, LOL, here have another go.

Archived