IGNORED

Why do wildtrak and fortuner owners all drive like knob heads?

Farrang

% months in the shop and came out with runs everywhere.

Didn't matter cos she keyed it again anyway.

Sounds like a mistake anyone could make.

Did you give 'em a tip?

No mate,I took a bunch of pics and even took his license......and then did nothing about it cause I was lazy.lolol.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Well i'm not a Brit .

2. Far from bitter ... having the time of my life in Thailand . Living together with a beautiful 22 year old Cambodian girl . 

3. I have owned cars back in Holland you can probably only dream off .

4. ATM there's an EVO 7 and a Mazda BT50 parked in the drive way  ... next to the Honda airblade and the 250 dirtbike . 

5. Bought a nice house 6 months ago and just finished building a new pool in the garden .

6. Renting out my old house .

7. Renting out an apartment downtown . 

8. Oops you have guessed very very wrong . 

See not telling BS , Thanks JDM ... 

Wow……impressive display of wealth, apologies to you ( and your wingman)

1. Well i'm not a Brit .

2. Far from bitter ... having the time of my life in Thailand . Living together with a beautiful 22 year old Cambodian girl .

4. ATM there's an EVO 7 and a Mazda BT50 parked in the drive way ... next to the Honda airblade and the 250 dirtbike .

5. Bought a nice house 6 months ago and just finished building a new pool in the garden .

How much was the girl?

I put her somewhere between the Airblade and the pool.

How much was the girl?

Surely someone as modest, rich and well toned ( according to wingman) doesn't have to pay for girl?

Surely someone as modest, rich and well toned ( according to wingman) doesn't have to pay for girl?

Wouldnt know.

Mine is somewhere North of if you added all his shit together.

1. Well i'm not a Brit .

4. ATM there's an EVO 7 and a Mazda BT50 parked in the drive way  ... next to the Honda airblade and the 250 dirtbike . 

Guess you couldn't afford the Fortuner or Wildtrak

Guess you couldn't afford the Fortuner or Wildtrak

Well if you would be a bit better informed you would know the Mazda BT50 is virtually the same car as the Ford .

Never liked the Fortuner , drives like shite in my opinion . Pajero drives much better with his powerful diesel engine .

A (tuned) rear wheel drive pick up is much more fun to drive and more functional than a 'big outside , small inside' 

Fortuner . 

How much was the girl?

The payments stop on 2 out of the 3.   LMAO.gif

Well if you would be a bit better informed you would know the Mazda BT50 is virtually the same car as the Ford .

Never liked the Fortuner , drives like shite in my opinion . Pajero drives much better with his powerful diesel engine .

A (tuned) rear wheel drive pick up is much more fun to drive and more functional than a 'big outside , small inside' 

Fortuner . 

You don't take humour very well, but then again you drive a mazda.

A Fortuner is just a Revo with a cab on the bed. A Pajero is similar except its genealogy is mated to a Triton.

Humour aside, anyone compelled to list his "wealth" on a monger forum might have a teenie peenie much like all those Porsche and Corvette knobheads in the West.

You don't take humour very well, but then again you drive a mazda.

A Fortuner is just a Revo with a cab on the bed. A Pajero is similar except its genealogy is mated to a Triton.

Humour aside, anyone compelled to list his "wealth" on a monger forum might have a teenie peenie much like all those Porsche and Corvette knobheads in the West.

Well maybe you should explain next time that it was a (poor) attempt at humour ... 

One of the reasons i like Thailand ... Thai people say 'well done' if you have a nice 

house and a car . Most Westeners turn bittered and jealous if one has more than

they have . 

Funny as i was driving a Porsche back in the West ... you where probably one of

these knobheads that where always 'in the way' ...  :Whistle: (my attempt at humour)  :WinkGrin1:

The payments stop on 2 out of the 3.  

Yup , that 'Airblade' keep costing me ...  :Grin3:

Well maybe you should explain next time that it was a (poor) attempt at humour ... 

One of the reasons i like Thailand ... Thai people say 'well done' if you have a nice 

house and a car . Most Westerners turn bittered and jealous if one has more than

they have . 

Funny as i was driving a Porsche back in the West ... you where probably one of

these knobheads that where always 'in the way' ...  :Whistle: (my attempt at humour)  :WinkGrin1:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

Yes, I figured you for a Porsche.

Can you explain it to me?

I drive a Toyota.

Nice cocks.

Wonder what those guys drive?

Wildtraks and Fortuners apparently

Wildtraks and Fortuners apparently

I wish….lol

Jealousy is a bitch ... 

The Porsche was a (cheap) classic . Most of the time i used my Clio V6 , way more fun .  

Jealousy is a bitch ... 

The Porsche was a (cheap) classic . Most of the time i used my Clio V6 , way more fun .  

you just said it was cheap……..so why would he be jealous of it????

I knew a guy who had a Porsche. He had to sell it to help pay for his AUD35k+ credit card bill. Having a nice car does not mean that you are wealthy. It may mean that you income is high but it is not the same as wealth.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The sad thing is (as King Midas pointed out) is feeling the compulsion to tell BMs how wealthy you (think) you are whilst having no idea of others financial situation.

Listing what you have or have previously owned as in " I have owned cars back in Holland you can probably only dream of" is beyond stupid. How can he know?

LOL…….let me guess……….you have a bike…….. probably all u can afford

No surprise really. blue chef  stole his illuminating comment from Have I got news for you,,,,,,,,,,,my guess is he is a bitter brit that feels he has been really unlucky that he has never been able to afford a nice car…………looking forward to his response that he has had a BMW, Merc, Lamborginj, ferrari………blah blah

You coudnt make it up.

The sad thing is (as King Midas pointed out) is feeling the compulsion to tell BMs how wealthy you (think) you are whilst having no idea of others financial situation.

Listing what you have or have previously owned as in " I have owned cars back in Holland you can probably only dream of" is beyond stupid. How can he know?

Well dummie it was you who started it ... according to you 'I can probably only afford a bike' or 'Blue chef has

never been able to afford a nice car' ... and you cal me beyond stupid because i cannot know ...  :DeadHorse2: . 

If i'm not mistaken it was you who had to let us know your Fortuner was for sale ... guess you're the perfect example of what the OP was pointing at . 

P.s. The list doesn't tell you anything about the real numbers , does it ? It can be all together 5 mill but can also be 50 mill ...  :Think1: . 

I must be a knobhead then haha

I would have thought you had been told that enough times to know it as a fact....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Wildtrak, (well Toyoto equivalent), Fortuner and Minibus. Do they label similarly to some prison sentences running consecutively increasing the size of your richard craniumism, (yes I know, add that to the label as well  :Hello1:)  :Surrender1: or combined/grouped together running  concurrently,  hence one size label fits singular ownership as well as ownership/driving of multiple offending vehicles.   :Evil_Grin2:

Archived