IGNORED

Why do wildtrak and fortuner owners all drive like knob heads?

Farrang

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seem to be a lot of twats driving a Fortuner ... 

Not saying all Fortuner drivers are twats but lot of twats seem to drive a Fortuner ... 

I wouldn't say all but there seems to be a higher percentage of fuckwits driving them. I group them with the minivan drivers.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Minivan drivers are sent by the devil! Drive like lunatics! I got run over by one that reversed strain to me in February...

Another wildtrak moron stuck to bumper on sukumvit today... Do they think they are King of the road?

Just put my Fortuner up for sale…………not sure this thread will help sell it……lol

Ha Ha... One less then. Oh..? wait a minute, another one will buy it! Doh!

Just put my Fortuner up for sale…………not sure this thread will help sell it……lol

Lot of twats in Pattaya so shouldn't be a problem ...  :WinkGrin1: . 

what's the difference between a fortuner and a hedgehog?

The pricks on the outside of the hedhehog

Funny how the owners of shitty cheap Eco cars always whine about not being " respected " on the road by bigger and more expansive car.

Easy solution buy the big one and problem solved.

I have bigger problem with idiots driving vios and jazz who not only think they can do a u turn in a tiny Soi , hence blocking the traffic but also think it's ok to park anywhere they like yet again creating jams.

Ps. Before any smartass comment , I do not own Toyota or a ford

Lot of twats in Pattaya so shouldn't be a problem ...  :WinkGrin1: . 

LOL…….let me guess……….you have a bike…….. probably all u can afford

sorry that was to Jerry

No surprise really. blue chef  stole his illuminating comment from Have I got news for you,,,,,,,,,,,my guess is he is a bitter brit that feels he has been really unlucky that he has never been able to afford a nice car…………looking forward to his response that he has had a BMW, Merc, Lamborginj, ferrari………blah blah

You coudnt make it up.

Every country has its fair share of nob head drivers that seem to gravitate to certain brands. Where I live it's BMW drivers

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

No surprise really. blue chef  stole his illuminating comment from Have I got news for you,,,,,,,,,,,my guess is he is a bitter brit that feels he has been really unlucky that he has never been able to afford a nice car…………looking forward to his response that he has had a BMW, Merc, Lamborginj, ferrari………blah blah

You coudnt make it up.

I rest my case!

You coudnt make it up.

I see jerry has decided not to reply.

I purchased some items he was selling some time ago and when I went to his house he had a Evo7 parked in his drive.

He had just purchased the house and was selling some of the contents that was left there I must say it was a very nice house in a nice gated community my guess would be 5-10 mill.

So you have guessed wrongly.

For the record I have only met him once.

As I have said its not what you drive its how you drive it.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

You coudnt make it up.

1. Well i'm not a Brit .

2. Far from bitter ... having the time of my life in Thailand . Living together with a beautiful 22 year old Cambodian girl . 

3. I have owned cars back in Holland you can probably only dream off .

4. ATM there's an EVO 7 and a Mazda BT50 parked in the drive way  ... next to the Honda airblade and the 250 dirtbike . 

5. Bought a nice house 6 months ago and just finished building a new pool in the garden .

6. Renting out my old house .

7. Renting out an apartment downtown . 

8. Oops you have guessed very very wrong . 

I see jerry has decided not to reply.

I purchased some items he was selling some time ago and when I went to his house he had a Evo7 parked in his drive.

He had just purchased the house and was selling some of the contents that was left there I must say it was a very nice house in a nice gated community my guess would be 5-10 mill.

So you have guessed wrongly.

For the record I have only met him once.

As I have said its not what you drive its how you drive it.

JDM

See not telling BS , Thanks JDM ... 

I had a Fortuner and I drove like a knobhead.......

..........then, like a proper knobhead, I gave it away.    :SoWhat1:

1. Well i'm not a Brit .

2. Far from bitter ... having the time of my life in Thailand . Living together with a beautiful 22 year old Cambodian girl . 

3. I have owned cars back in Holland you can probably only dream off .

4. ATM there's an EVO 7 and a Mazda BT50 parked in the drive way  ... next to the Honda airblade and the 250 dirtbike . 

5. Bought a nice house 6 months ago and just finished building a new pool in the garden .

6. Renting out my old house .

7. Renting out an apartment downtown . 

8. Oops you have guessed very very wrong . 

See not telling BS , Thanks JDM ... 

No thanks required I forgot to mention you are a very fit young man with good muscle and bone structure not a bold fat old man like me 55555.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I have bigger problem with idiots driving vios and jazz who not only think they can do a u turn in a tiny Soi , hence blocking the traffic but also think it's ok to park anywhere they like yet again creating jams.

Are you saying that you don't see people in bigger cars doing these things?....lol.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

with or without paint job  :WinkGrin1:

I was driving a Fortuner and a garbage trucked done backed up into the front of it.

I was stationary.Whats up with that?

with or without paint job  :WinkGrin1:

5 months in the shop and came out with runs everywhere.

Didn't matter cos she keyed it again anyway.

I was driving a Fortuner and a garbage trucked done backed up into the front of it.

I was stationary.Whats up with that?

Sounds like a mistake anyone could make.

Did you give 'em a tip?

Archived