IGNORED

Den open as usual today

Cerberus

hi Cerberus,

a while back you said you were gonna get pictures of uniforms displayed,

any sign of this happenening soon?

cheers.

Never heard it was closed?

hi Cerberus,

a while back you said you were gonna get pictures of uniforms displayed,

any sign of this happenening soon?

cheers.

Mate it is in there with several other things we are updating on the site. This being Thailand we have seen nothing but one Thai holiday after another for this past bloody month, how does this affect us? well seeing as we are updating the site, I decided to have all new uniforms made. Yes after all these years I am still an optimist  :Evil_Grin2: . This will happen, just not as fast as I would have liked, the addition to the website is coded and once I have the uniforms and get the photography done it will be a quick fix.  A constant problem of being a one man band, not had a beer for months  :Hello1:

Archived