IGNORED

best 4G data packages

You do know that "dumb" means the inability to speak, other than some stupid Americanism, don't you?

There is also your assumption that five readers might use it....ignoring the hundreds of readers that skim through the thread and also tell their friends. Either way, I'm not posting the links.

You can find them for yourself. I share what I want to share and that's it. I've already imparted a lot of useful info. If you

are too 'dumb' to be able to make good use of it...that's just too bad, isn't it.

Dumb doesn't describe me, but I would argue that it might describe your simple thinking.

Thanks but I'll keep the best info for the chosen few. You have your crumbs.

Capture.JPG

Still think the first description fits you best ... 

Capture2.JPG

Americanism huhh ... 

You really think i need any of your 'dumb' info ? Very well capable of taking care of myself . 

(edit for Mr grammar nazi) . 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Still think the first description fits you best ... 

attachicon.gifCapture2.JPG

Americanism huhh ... 

You really think i need any of your 'dumb' info ? Quite well capable of taking care of myself . 

"Quite well"? Excellent grammar, I think not. 

The etymological root is old English, but the meaning that you have listed is "mainly US(United States) informal".

I didn't waste money on your failed education, so there is 'no skin off my back'. No need to bother to continue this dialogue. You are whom you are.

Anyway, let's not go further off topic. 

"Quite well"? Excellent grammar, I think not. 

The etymological root is old English, but the meaning that you have listed is "mainly US(United States) informal".

I didn't waste money on your failed education, so there is 'no skin off my back'. No need to bother to continue this dialogue. You are whom you are.

Anyway, let's not go further off topic. 

Sorry for not being a native English speaker . Bet you gonna (you're going to) make a lot of new friends on the forum . 

bmxt2.jpg

And you're on ignore now so indeed no need to go off topic anymore (like you have been doing for the last 50 posts) ... 

Sorry for not being a native English speaker . Bet you gonna (you're going to) make a lot of new friends on the forum . 

attachicon.gifbmxt2.jpg

And you're on ignore now so indeed no need to go of topic anymore (like you have been doing for the last 47 posts) . 

I don't join a forum to make friends, Jerry. I joined because I have something to contribute.

My life is fine without you. You simply do not matter. But I don't mind if you make use of my advice if you find it useful.

A good day to you.

Wow...your mother must be disappointed after she spent all of US$10 on your education. She wus robbed!

I'll rescind my statement once you post any kind of on topic and intelligent comment. So far we've had an completely misplaced

analogy and it's gone strictly downhill from there. You know that I'm right. You're just a bit sad if that is the best you can produce. Better you go to sleep.

Grammar does not suit you JJ. Perhaps it was your "education."

Now, tell us who you were before you were banned because at the rate you are going as JJ; you won't be around much longer.

Yawn

Fuck me is he/she still spouting shit. I put him/her on ignore but can still see the replies - fucking Tapatalk fail!

3f9ca265f1fd7c024ad9415915d3c4d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

A note to those claiming how quick and easy it is to do it yourself - by not posting the short codes or 'quick and easy' instructions, you're kinda making the point for the quick and easy crowd.

A note to those claiming how quick and easy it is to do it yourself - by not posting the short codes or 'quick and easy' instructions, you're kinda making the point for the quick and easy crowd.

See my link above. Plenty of non tourist codes. JJ makes it sound like some big secret.

See my link above. Plenty of non tourist codes. JJ makes it sound like some big secret.

No. He's special - and he has special codes that he only shares with his special friends not lower class members of this board.

1ce36b34b9e70ed23f2fa5912a15e7ac.jpg

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

To summarize - I found TRUE to have the best coverage with LTE/4G, with consistently best speeds, for tourist needs (I don't care about your experiences in a hamlet in Nakhon Nowhere).

Your cost is virtually the same if you DiY or pick up the SIM and plan at the airport.

Get the 30 day package - you will get plenty of capacity to last you - most people only need between 2-4GB at most.

If let's say 5 readers on PA are going to use this package after you put up a link it might get overused ... your comment must be one , if not THE dumbest thing i ever read on PA  ... yawn ... 

Sorry matey , haven't read one positive comment from you so far . With this attitude you're not gonna last long here . 

The whole forum is littered with his identical style posts.  He buys regular flights for £200-£250 to Bangkok but when asked where I'm told to wind my neck in and find them yourself

The whole forum is littered with his identical style posts.  He buys regular flights for £200-£250 to Bangkok but when asked where I'm told to wind my neck in and find them yourself

In his mind he's helping us all out with his 'great info' ...  :DeadHorse2:

I picked this up in the True office near TukCom today:

image.jpeg

Your balance needs to be higher than the actual cost of the package - she wrote the amounts on in pen.

So, to buy 6gb for 30 days you need a balance of 750 baht and you dial *900*1369

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

In his mind he's helping us all out with his 'great info' ...  :DeadHorse2:

All the more amusing when Harvey707 actually thanked me for a link I posted on a cheap flight to Bangkok...costing less than £250. 

What threw the great brain was that I posted it under a temporary username, as I had forgotten my original username.

Flight cost was £178, plus a positioning flight cost of £50 to £80.

But the great brain Harvey707 accosted me on a another thread and demanded that I show him a flight for £250 without a repositioning flight. Rightly, I told him to sling his hook and to find it himself.

I contribute what I want to contribute. No one can demand anything from me.

I don't need to worry about a few ingrates. I know that my contributions help many. 

No, you make it sound as if it is some big secret. They are plenty of codes out there that will get you more data for less money.

I already posted some on one of the other threads. Do you expect me to post the same thing on every thread?

I just have not and will not post the best codes. But I've left enough clues for the more intelligent to find them.

The ones that protest too much, can use the codes available to them or just the wonderful Tourist packages.

Already posted some examples....on the relevant thread.

All the more amusing when Harvey707 actually thanked me for a link I posted on a cheap flight to Bangkok...costing less than £250. 

What threw the great brain was that I posted it under a temporary username, as I had forgotten my original username.

Flight cost was £178, plus a positioning flight cost of £50 to £80.

But the great brain Harvey707 accosted me on a another thread and demanded that I show him a flight for £250 without a repositioning flight. Rightly, I told him to sling his hook and to find it himself.

I contribute what I want to contribute. No one can demand anything from me.

I don't need to worry about a few ingrates. I know that my contributions help many. 

What the hell are you talking about you nutjob.....??????

This if you haven't noticed is a Sim discussion that you're now thread fucking here as well. Keep it up

I already posted some on one of the other threads. Do you expect me to post the same thing on every thread?

No, but I expect you to post what you know when you keep,bragging about it, in the threads that you keep bragging in. Otherwise, STFU.

I just have not and will not post the best codes

So, you're just a troll, then?

Mods - please clean up this thread and review if JJ should remain as a member.

Already posted some examples....on the relevant thread.

Then post a link to the 'relevant thread', or buzz off.

The excuse of not wanting to post shortcodes because of being 'concerned' of getting those plans saturated because a handful of BMs might subscribe is the height of ridiculous arguments.

Any of the carriers has millions of subscribers that use these very same packages - yet, somehow you appear to believe that you are the only smart guy in all of Thailand to have figured those shortcodes out, and the carrier will cancel the plan, because 4-5 additional people will use it?

That's some fine trolling.

I see Jiu-Jitsu has been turfed. Thanks mods.

Back OT. Good info on this thread. Got me to taking another look at my current data plan, AIS 1GB/month @ 350B. Looking up my AIS account online I saw I could change plans to 2GB/week @ 99B/week. Definitely a better deal than what I had so selected the new plan. Small side benefit is the new plan drops my voice calls from 2B/minute to 1B and SMS from 2B to .5B.

One glitch though is after selecting the new plan my account showed me as having both the old and the new plan. Kudos to AIS when called to report the issue. The CSR spoke excellent English and quickly resolved the problem. 

Same can not be said for True. I have True fiber to my home in central Pattaya and service has been off and on (mostly on) the past two weeks. Calls to True (1686) gets me only a Thai recording, with no option to select English. Not sure why that's the case as I remember having an English option several months ago. Guess I'll have to get a long haired translator to help me out on the next service interruption.

Anyhoo, having access to the 4G network, and now with an increased data allowance, has allowed me to use my phone as a hotspot and keep working while True access is down. Have to say I'm very impressed with the 4G speed. Remote access to servers back in the US is as fast, if not faster than using True fiber (18M/1.8M). Tempting to use 4G exclusively and save the cost of True fiber, but for work I really need a plan B ready as no Internet means not making money.

I use my phone as a hotspot when I'm out and about so I can use my iPad. Works very well. I'm with True.

Found the staff in both their offices pretty unhelpful last trip but the girl I saw this time was very good.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

What nonsense. Perhaps you can explain what difference handing over 599 baht for a SIM after waiting in a queue, saves time over standing in the same queue and buying a SIM with a 300 baht or whatever top up at the same desk. We are talking about a difference of perhaps a minute or two at best.

Nothing like the transport thread, Not even similar.

How do you buy a non tourist SIM. I have e always purchased tourist SIMs because I assumed that's all I was legally able to ? I usually fly into DMG.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Archived