Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Swansea City Thread

Lloydies

As a rule, 'never go back' is something to stick to.

We didn't get serious in our interest. It's a sign of the malaise at the club where transfers are concerned. It was the same last summer & it cost us several places - and cost Monk his job, even though it's the Chairman that does the transfer deals. We've done no serious business this summer yet.

It could be another long season.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Everton FC 'agree £10m deal' for Swansea City and Wales captain Ashley Williams - reports

Also been reports Everton were interested in Sigurdsson & that both West Ham & Liverpool were after Ayew.

All just speculation so far but adds to the general feeling of unease over how things are going at the club.

Directors have cashed in and pocketed millions, new owners show little interest in engaging with fans, no significant signings have been made.

Relegation battle ahead.

Everton FC 'agree £10m deal' for Swansea City and Wales captain Ashley Williams - reports

Also been reports Everton were interested in Sigurdsson & that both West Ham & Liverpool were after Ayew.

All just speculation so far but adds to the general feeling of unease over how things are going at the club.

Directors have cashed in and pocketed millions, new owners show little interest in engaging with fans, no significant signings have been made.

Relegation battle ahead.

http://readwestham.com/2016/07/31/west-ham-linked-move-mario-balotelli/

This would be a great transfer if it happens

Iceland's Euro 2016 star Gylfi Sigurdsson sign new four-year contract at Swansea City

Swansea City reject a bid from Everton for defender Ashley Williams, believed to be worth £10m

Swansea City reject a bid from Everton for defender Ashley Williams, believed to be worth £10m

I wonder if we've heard the last of this????

I wonder if we've heard the last of this????

Local press were convinced it was a 'done deal' and that he wanted to go.

I think £10 million is low for him though.

Local press were convinced it was a 'done deal' and that he wanted to go.

I think £10 million is low for him though.

Some players you think of as playing only for one team. Terry - Chelsea. Gerrard - Liverpool. Hoddle - Spurs etc. etc. Williams and Swansea fit in this group. Although I don't know if Williams started at Swansea. 

We signed Williams from Stockport about 8 years ago. Though he was born in the Midlands (Wolverhampton?)

We signed Williams from Stockport about 8 years ago. Though he was born in the Midlands (Wolverhampton?)

Thank you. But 8 years today is pretty good. I hope he stays. Midlands. He could have played for England?

Thank you. But 8 years today is pretty good. I hope he stays. Midlands. He could have played for England?

Yes. Qualifies for Wales through grandparent.

Swansea are closing in on the signing of Spanish striker Fernando Llorente bbc.in/2awEhi6 #Swans

BREAKING: Swansea City agree a fee and personal terms for Sevilla striker Fernando Llorente, who will have a medical in Swansea tomorrow.

He's 31 and was crap last season for Sevilla.

At least we've (nearly) signed a striker

Edited by davidge

ANDRE Ayew looks set to complete a Swansea City exit with a big-money move to West Ham close – but it will only get done when another striker lands at the Liberty.

Swansea are set to confirm the arrival of Sevilla striker Fernando Llorente in a welcome boost to their attacking options.

But they are also chasing hard to land exciting Atletico Madrid frontman Borja with negotiations over a switch from Spain to South Wales believed to have taken place.

And if the club manage to pull off the coup then it is understood it will give the green light on a deal that would see Ayew link up with the Hammers.

READ MORE: Swansea City linked with Atletico Madrid striker Borja Baston

Ayew is not expected to be part of Saturday's squad when Francesco Guidolin's side take on French outfit Stade Rennais in their final pre-season fixture.

It was revealed back in May the club were prepared to cash-in on the African ace if a big enough offer arrived on the table.

But the club are thought to want to be assured of another frontman option to go with 31-year-old World Cup winner Llorente before pushing the button on any deal to allow Ayew to leave.

West Ham have made their interest known and are thought to be prepared to stump-up around £15 million for the former Marseille man, a figure that is likely to cover Swansea's deals for Llorente and – if it comes off – Borja.

Edited by davidge

Swansea City have completed signing of Spanish World Cup winner Fernando Llorente from Sevilla for undisclosed fee

Swansea City head coach Francesco Guidolin says the signing of Atletico Madrid striker Borja Baston is "imminent".

West Ham agree a fee of around£20m with Swansea City to sign Ghana striker Andre Ayew.

(We signed him as a free agent)

I just been posted to Wales, I wasnt to impressed at first.

Then i realised Premier League footie was 1 hour up the road so I am plesaed now. I've picked my teddies off the floor!

I'm a Chelsea fan but I do follow the Swans too, I enjoy going to the Liberty to watch the lads. Awsome club.

Edited by Perky

I just been posted to Wales, I wasnt to impressed at first.

Then i realised Premier League footie was 1 hour up the road so I am plesaed now. I've picked my teddies off the floor!

St Athan, Pembrokeshire or Sennybridge?

Or are you not allowed to say? :-)

St Athan, Pembrokeshire or Sennybridge?

Or are you not allowed to say? :-)

LOL Pembrokshire.

Its nice but a million miles away from anywhere.

I got to a few games last season at the end. Got to Chelsea game 1-0 Swans (mad story with that game) and I got to Liverpool when the Swansea steam rolled them.

If you're a flyer then I guess Haverfordwest rather than Castlemartin.

Haverfordwest a bit of a dump but some nice places on coast if you go north of Newport. Fishguard at a pinch :-)

If you enjoy a walk and a beach, go to Barafundle as well.

Tickets for Swans not always easy to get now - I've had a season ticket for a few years so am usually there.

Enjoy your time in God's country ;-)

If you're a flyer then I guess Haverfordwest rather than Castlemartin.

Haverfordwest a bit of a dump but some nice places on coast if you go north of Newport. Fishguard at a pinch :-)

If you enjoy a walk and a beach, go to Barafundle as well.

Tickets for Swans not always easy to get now - I've had a season ticket for a few years so am usually there.

Enjoy your time in God's country ;-)

FLYER!!! Wash your mouth out LOL!!

Its all Army in H'west now. But yeah the tickets are selling out fast which is good news for the club as it is growing fast. Its a lovely ground and I've just purchased a membership so I hope I will get to a few games the coming season.

I'd love to meet in The Harvesters before game for a beer sometime.

Sure we'd have plenty to chat about LOL 

FLYER!!! Wash your mouth out LOL!!

Its all Army in H'west now. But yeah the tickets are selling out fast which is good news for the club as it is growing fast. Its a lovely ground and I've just purchased a membership so I hope I will get to a few games the coming season.

I'd love to meet in The Harvesters before game for a beer sometime.

Sure we'd have plenty to chat about LOL

Oops! ;-)

Still a dump though!

I take my mother to the Swans in a wheelchair so Harvester probably a bit difficult - unless I park her somewhere. :-)

Always there 90 minutes before kick-off so maybe get a chance for quick chat.

Confirmed:

West Ham United have signed forward Andre Ayew from Swansea City for a reported £20m.

bbc.in/2aWklkv. (Club statement says fee is £20.5 million - he's not worth half that!)

Club pretty confident of signing Borja. Fee meant to be £15 million.

Edited by davidge

Live on Sky news Ashley Williams to end his eight-year stint at Swansea City by joining Premier League rivals Everton.

Knew that was going happen as Man city singed John stones

I'm really not to happy the way things are going for my club lately

Just seams Huw Jenkins and his cronies are cashing in AGAIN

The money they have made by selling players they need to be

putting back into the club buying quality players not cheap ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk