Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Swansea City Thread

Lloydies

The thing about man u fans is that they think that they have a divine right to be in the Champions League as well as being the EPL champions. What they can't accept is that they are no longer the team they once were.

And when city started to challenge them ( by the way city are actually based in Manchester, but United are not they are in Stretford) they used every excuse they could think of

!, City are using an Arabs money, and without a sugar daddy they would still be in the second division not acknowledging that way back years ago, they would have gone into extinction without a certain businessman donating many thousands of pounds to keep them from going bankrupt

2, City are buying success, they seem to forget that united have broken the british transfer record more times than any club in Britain. And that since the EPL started they have spent more money than any other club, but the fans try to twist that fact by saying but we have recovered a lot of money from selling players. They are so biased that they don't understand that spending is spending.

3 They say only mercenaries play for city for the high wages, forgetting that united have the highest wage bill in the EPL, and talking about mercenaries, their beloved Rooney has a clause in his contract that he will always be the highest paid player at united, or he can throw a strop.So much for kissing the badge on his shirt when he scores.

There are many more things i could point out, but my favourite excuse ever used was by Ferguson, on the day that city beat QPR to win the EPL, when we scored the winner in added time, Ferguson had the gall to say in his after match interview that it was unfair for city to win the championship in added time and that the FA should bring out a rule that all games should finish at the same time, that coming from the man who coined the phrase "Fergie Time". And then the player that I have always hated the most Camel Gob Ferdinand actually made a comment to the Manchester Evening News that City didn't win the league, because as it was on goal difference the title should have been shared...... yeah right.

Carry on, I would love to hear more.

I might even quote you on their thread

He should have set up a city thread ... A coward won't set up one in case they get battered ... 5555

thats the difference between city and united fans, as a lifelong fan i have got used to the highs and lows and yes until recently there have been more lows, but it has never stopped me supporting them. Unlike uniteds plastic fans, and just remember they were slated by one of their own legends (RoyKeane) who called prawn sandwich eaters, not real fans.

In fact it is amazing that less than 10% of the fans at the ground every other saturday when they brag about 75,000, actually come from the greater manchester area. I also notice that the poster here is a long way from being a manc. On the subject of sell out crowds, in order to get a season ticket at old trafford you have to agree to buy tickets for every game played there during the season, so if united draw the lowest team in the 4 divisions at home in the capital one cup, on a shitty rainy nite in november, if you don't buy a ticket you lose your seat for the next home league match, despite that you may have paid over 1,500 pounds for your season ticket, talk about holding fans to ransom.

But i can't see how my comments here make me a coward, maybe i'm not as brave as the keyboard warrior who posted that.

I thought this was a Swans thread?

It will be more of a 'B' team tomorrow than the one that thrashed the Hammers.

Swans are giving players in Euro 2016 a rest and there are some injuries.

Also, Ki will be doing military service in S Korea!

Edited by davidge

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I thought this was a Swans thread?

It will be more of a 'B' team tomorrow than the one that thrashed the Hammers.

Swans are giving players in Euro 2016 a rest and there are some injuries.

Also, Ki will be doing military service in S Korea!

Off topic lol

Good name the Swans. Looks reasonable on the surface but struggling like fuck underneath

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

eanto is just trying to be a tosser...

...though he doesn't have to try very hard.

Wow ... You are a true fan ... I was only at old Trafford 10 times , Anfield once ,Highbury once ( on honeymoon , my ex wife was well pissed off at that time 55555 ) , white hart lane once ...

You do have a bit further to travel!

Guess you make do with Waterford Utd in the Irish First Division or Wexford Youths in the Irish Premier for a treat :-)

Edited by davidge
  • Like 2

You do have a bit further to travel!

Guess you make do with Waterford Utd in the Irish First Division or Wexford Youths in the Irish Premier for a treat :-)

Waterford United are shit , United are better ... Lol .. Anyway , I live just few doors from John O Shea' s wife's parents house and worked with John's father in Waterford Crystal as a craftsman cutter. He is retired now , I don't work there since it went busted in 2010 .It was a postman who bought me a United shirt when I was 4 yrs old 1964 . But there was not much United on TV , there was no BBC in Waterford until 1973 . I think Liverpool , United, Arsenal and Rangers was the most supported in Ireland/Northern Ireland . My Nephew is a City season ticket holder for few years , he became a city supporter because Nial Quinn was playing for City , he supported them ever since . Last time I was in Waterford United match was the 1981 final to St Patrick , which Waterford won the cup , only one arrested was made , who , me , 55555 , was on the paper too with four cops , couldn't remember the goal , was drinking a lot before the match .. Went home with only one shoe . Those days was my embarrassing times .. Lol Edited by jocky king

'Jack to a King' the movie of the Swansea story is on BBC2 Wales at 9.20 tonight.

If you've got Sky, it will be Channel nine hundred and something.

Don't know if it will be on iplayer.

'Jack to a King' the movie of the Swansea story is on BBC2 Wales at 9.20 tonight.

If you've got Sky, it will be Channel nine hundred and something.

Don't know if it will be on iplayer.

What about BT tv?

Can I wash my hair?

Do you still have hair?

Nid noy

What about BT tv?

Don't know if BT show all the regional variations of BBC1&2 as Sky do?

I can watch BBC2 England, Scotland, N Ireland, South West etc as well as BBC2 Wales.

Can I wash my hair?

That shouldn't take you long - even if you do it one at a time.

Don't know if BT show all the regional variations of BBC1&2 as Sky do?

I can watch BBC2 England, Scotland, N Ireland, South West etc as well as BBC2 Wales.

Can you Google it for me & let me know before it starts, cheers

That shouldn't take you long - even if you do it one at a time.

:LOL2:

You can always buy the DVD :-)

I haven't got a DVD player  :hello09:

You're a scouser.

Just go and nick one.

• Like 3

Jack to a King is a great movie, and shows how a club that is run well, in conjunction with the supporters trust, can resurrect themselves from the depths of almost going out of the football league to making it to the Premiership!

Unfortunately the last time I was at home in Swansea was 1999 so I have never been to the Liberty, but I was a season ticket holder at the old Vetch for many a year growing up as a teenager!

Edited by Angelwitch Pattaya

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing !