Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

wfunder1

Indonesia

kgbagent

Apparently the answer is yes and a touch more expensive sometimes but sweet talent

photofave

It's been several years since I was last in Jakarta. But I'll give +1 to CJs in Mulia Hotel.  I stayed at Mulia, so it only took 5 minutes to bring my selected paramour to my room.  She was very lovely, and I stay in touch with her for follow up service!  As I recall, I offered about $200 USD for LT.  She was quite happy with that.  

barky bark

I dont know if we've been sleeping on Indo girls the whole time or what!  I had so many matches on Badoo and Tinder on a recent trip to HK.  Beautiful and most of them had a curvy rear end if thats your thing.  And the crazy thing was muslim or not they were just looking to shag a western man!  

Potato83

The worst thing about Jakarta tho is the traffic. If you go there you must expect to spend alot time stuck in the traffic. The traffic in Thailand is nothing compared to Indonesia. There are many nice girls in Jakarta and easy to get in contact with them through Tinder or meet them at the clubs.

khwan

Is there any action in Jambi City? Dating apps for hoes etc? be nice to hear from someone who has been there.

Thinking about meeting a girl there before I hit Thailand but need something to do while she has classes

Edited by khwan

mmaaarrrkkk
On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 16:20, barky bark said:

I dont know if we've been sleeping on Indo girls the whole time or what!  I had so many matches on Badoo and Tinder on a recent trip to HK.  Beautiful and most of them had a curvy rear end if thats your thing.  And the crazy thing was muslim or not they were just looking to shag a western man!  

What does muslim have to do with it? They're humans too

mmaaarrrkkk
On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 23:35, Potato83 said:

The worst thing about Jakarta tho is the traffic. If you go there you must expect to spend alot time stuck in the traffic. The traffic in Thailand is nothing compared to Indonesia. There are many nice girls in Jakarta and easy to get in contact with them through Tinder or meet them at the clubs.

Hopefully their soon-to-start rail system softens the situation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakarta_MRT

Operation will start 1 March 2019

barky bark
On 01/02/2019 at 06:15, mmaaarrrkkk said:

What does muslim have to do with it? They're humans too

this isnt facebook, no one is going to upvote your fake virtue signaling post.  you know what I mean

bazzz

I've had many a success in Bali, mostly with Java girls. They "holiday" in Bali just to earn money from ST/LT or massages.

Met many sweet girls who love a roll in the hay. I have a sweet tooth for cute Indo girls.

I've been to Jakarta also. Many many nice girls, but be prepared for the horrible traffic jams. Did my head in.

Would love to go to Bandung one day, heard many good stories about it.

mmaaarrrkkk
5 hours ago, barky bark said:

this isnt facebook, no one is going to upvote your fake virtue signaling post.  you know what I mean

haha yup build the wall

johnyboy2232
6 hours ago, bazzz said:

I've had many a success in Bali, mostly with Java girls. They "holiday" in Bali just to earn money from ST/LT or massages.

Met many sweet girls who love a roll in the hay. I have a sweet tooth for cute Indo girls.

I've been to Jakarta also. Many many nice girls, but be prepared for the horrible traffic jams. Did my head in.

Would love to go to Bandung one day, heard many good stories about it.

You can shag cute Indo girls easily in most parts of Indonesia. All you have to have is some money and open your mouth to the right people.

Bali is not known for mongering but there are plenty around if you hit the nightlife.

Main mongering city is definitely Jakarta where all of em congregate from all other parts of Indonesia. Up north you can get a threesome for 400-500k rupiah about the same price as 1 x ST in soi 6 and the quality is about the same too. Think Travel / Classic Hotel but is not really foreigner friendly. So I'm not sure on any discrimination on pricing (I am Asian).

Other cities like Bandung, Jogja, Surabaya (Java cities), cities in Sumatra e.g Medan and others (Sulawesi etc etc) are really not for mongering i.e think Chiangmai other parts of Thailand. If you want to shag one in these cities, just open yer mouth (and wallet) and ask someone like a local shady looking taxi driver. Or if you have too much dignity and you are too much of a hunsum man to go this way, just hit any nightlife zone and try your luck. 

In sum, there are too many of em in Indonesia just as other parts of SEA like Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.

But main mongering destination (for pure boom boom and nightlife) is Jakarta. Similarly, quality will depend on a lot of factors but mainly your wallet. 

Communication might be a problem though, cos Indonesian girls who are not accustomed to seeing 'Bules' aka farangs have severely limited English.

Personally, I have the most fun with Indonesian and Thai girls because they are culturally very similar albeit the Muslim thingy and me being Asian myself. They also do not rip me off as much as let's say a Philipina or Viet lady. So if you are the stereotypical Western fella, you might have more chemistry with let's say a Pinoy / Thai lady then an Indonesian.

Bira

Interesting reading. I understand your point, or rather, your point of view on chemistry. Chemistry is quite easy for me with Pinays, being a westerner. I will make my second visit to Indonesia very soon.

I don't mind at all if you write more on what makes chemistry more of a challenge for me in Indonesia.

rayjay
On 11/02/2018 at 23:03, photofave said:

It's been several years since I was last in Jakarta. But I'll give +1 to CJs in Mulia Hotel.  I stayed at Mulia, so it only took 5 minutes to bring my selected paramour to my room.  She was very lovely, and I stay in touch with her for follow up service!  As I recall, I offered about $200 USD for LT.  She was quite happy with that.  

How does it work there? Is it similar to other places in Thailand where they approach you? I have been there in Jarkata a bunch of times but never monger. I always thought that the scene there is not as good as other places in SEA. Seems like I am missing out a lot. 

samiam123abc
Posted (edited)
On 24/05/2016 at 01:32, hoe said:

Bandung used to be good too, but a lot less bars than Jakarta.

There are a lot of brothels there as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It was a long time ago but I didn't think Bandung was any good for mongering.  I doubt it has gotten much better since then.    It was a pretty ugly polluted city from what I remember. Only did it because there was a high speed train there so I wanted to try that out.  But the only memory of that train was the smell of piss everywhere in the train station.  Actually, that is my main memory of Jakarta public spaces in general.  A strong piss smell everywhere you go.  Went to the big public park in Jakarta one day.  The one with the big monument. I was thinking it would be a pleasant day seeing the city.  It was filled with homeless people and the smell of piss and shit everywhere.  So don't go to Jakarta for the parks..lol.

Edited by samiam123abc

samiam123abc
Posted (edited)

For off the beaten path a little I thought Senggigi beach on Lombok was interesting.  It was a long time ago so could have changed but it was a nice place when I was there. I took an Island hopper flight from Bali.   You just ask the touts or hotel staff and they will get you girls.  Mostly regular tourists around so the mongering is low key.  Again, that was a long time ago so things may have changed.  There were supposedly brothels around but I wasn't there long enough to figure out where they were. 

Lots of stuff for day trips.  Went to one of the Gili islands.  Known for sea turtles and mushroom parties (Magic mushrooms grow all over the place).  Lots of super hot euro backpacker babes but you gotta be young and handsome to have any chance with them.  I guess there are some surfing places on the other side of Lombok but I never went there. 

Beautiful place, amazing sunsets

Edited by samiam123abc

samiam123abc
On 31/07/2018 at 01:20, barky bark said:

I always thought that Jakarta was one of the most underrated mongering places.  Probably because it's such a filthy disgusting shithole of a city for everything else.

samiam123abc
Posted (edited)
On 05/02/2019 at 23:04, johnyboy2232 said:

You can shag cute Indo girls easily in most parts of Indonesia. All you have to have is some money and open your mouth to the right people.

Bali is not known for mongering but there are plenty around if you hit the nightlife.

Main mongering city is definitely Jakarta where all of em congregate from all other parts of Indonesia. Up north you can get a threesome for 400-500k rupiah about the same price as 1 x ST in Soi 6 and the quality is about the same too. Think Travel / Classic Hotel but is not really foreigner friendly. So I'm not sure on any discrimination on pricing (I am Asian).

Other cities like Bandung, Jogja, Surabaya (Java cities), cities in Sumatra e.g Medan and others (Sulawesi etc etc) are really not for mongering i.e think Chiangmai other parts of Thailand. If you want to shag one in these cities, just open yer mouth (and wallet) and ask someone like a local shady looking taxi driver. Or if you have too much dignity and you are too much of a hunsum man to go this way, just hit any nightlife zone and try your luck. 

In sum, there are too many of em in Indonesia just as other parts of SEA like Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.

But main mongering destination (for pure boom boom and nightlife) is Jakarta. Similarly, quality will depend on a lot of factors but mainly your wallet. 

Communication might be a problem though, cos Indonesian girls who are not accustomed to seeing 'Bules' aka farangs have severely limited English.

Personally, I have the most fun with Indonesian and Thai girls because they are culturally very similar albeit the Muslim thingy and me being Asian myself. They also do not rip me off as much as let's say a Philipina or Viet lady. So if you are the stereotypical Western fella, you might have more chemistry with let's say a Pinoy / Thai lady then an Indonesian.

It is good that you pointed out that you are Asian.  From my observations in several countries in SE Asia, the experiences of an Asian and a Caucasian guy can be quite a bit different when it comes to mongering. 

I think the PI may be better for Caucasians.  However,  Koreans seem to do well there so not sure.  I think Thailand is maybe a little better for Asians.  Indonesia it's maybe about the same but again, not sure. 

Edited by samiam123abc

johnyboy2232
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, samiam123abc said:

It is good that you pointed out that you are Asian.  From my observations in several countries in SE Asia, the experiences of an Asian and a Caucasian guy can be quite a bit different when it comes to mongering. 

I think the PI may be better for Caucasians.  However,  Koreans seem to do well there so not sure.  I think Thailand is maybe a little better for Asians.  Indonesia it's maybe about the same but again, not sure. 

Indonesian girls are very receptive towards Caucasian men. I'm not sure why your experience is as such. IMHO in terms of their preference, locals as long as can speak bahasa doesn't matter pribumi, Chinese or Papua (anybody that looks SEAan) > Arabs (because of the Muslim thing) > Caucasian > Korean (more to do with trend and younger generation) / Chinese / Jap > all others.

Compared to Thais, I feel Indonesian girls prefer farangs over Chinese Korean Jap anyday. I don't think it has anything to do with penis size or a perception of aggressiveness in bed by Western men. Generally speaking, working girls in Indonesia are tough. Local mongering men are beasts (IME).

Edited by johnyboy2232

samiam123abc
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, johnyboy2232 said:

Indonesian girls are very receptive towards Caucasian men. I'm not sure why your experience is as such. IMHO in terms of their preference, locals as long as can speak bahasa doesn't matter pribumi, Chinese or Papua (anybody that looks SEAan) > Arabs (because of the Muslim thing) > Caucasian > Korean (more to do with trend and younger generation) / Chinese / Korean > all others.

Compared to Thais, I feel Indonesian girls prefer farangs over Chinese Korean Jap anyday. I don't think it has anything to do with penis size or a perception of aggressiveness in bed by Western men. Generally speaking, working girls in Indonesia are tough. Local mongering men are beasts (IME).

I had a mamasan in an Indonesian brothel tell me that some of the girls thought that Westerners/Caucasians all have STD's.  Complete nonsense of course.  Probably fed to them by their Muslim leaders. These girls are usually poorly educated so easily influenced I guess.  I also had some girls tell me that some girls only want to go with Muslims or guys who speak their language.  So basically just Indonesian guys.  Again, very small sample size but those were some of the reasons I was given.

Edited by samiam123abc

johnyboy2232
1 minute ago, samiam123abc said:

I had a mamasan in an Indonesian brothel tell me that some of the girls think Caucasians have a higher incidence of STD's.  Complete nonsense of course.  Probably fed to them by the Muslim leaders and these girls are usually poorly educated and easily influenced.  I had some girls tell me that some girls only want to go with Muslims for religious reasons.  Again, very small sample size but those were some of the reasons I was given.

Ah I see. Perhaps it has to do with a non circumsized penis. Indonesian girls in general do not like that. Usually money overcomes but some girls really don't like it. This applies to all foreigners no matter farang or non-indonesian Asians.

You should Google aura kasih, an Indonesian celebrity. That's the kind of quality (one of the best kinds) you can find in p4p places in Indonesia. Married to a Brazilian farang fyi.

rayjay
On 06/04/2019 at 18:09, johnyboy2232 said:

Ah I see. Perhaps it has to do with a non circumsized penis. Indonesian girls in general do not like that. Usually money overcomes but some girls really don't like it. This applies to all foreigners no matter farang or non-indonesian Asians.

You should Google aura kasih, an Indonesian celebrity. That's the kind of quality (one of the best kinds) you can find in p4p places in Indonesia. Married to a Brazilian farang fyi.

Wow. That is a seriously hot indo. Totally blow my mind checking her out on google. Now I just want to book the flight there. What are the prices like for a stunner like that? 

Kahoy
On 07/04/2019 at 05:09, johnyboy2232 said:

Ah I see. Perhaps it has to do with a non circumsized penis. Indonesian girls in general do not like that.

My mate married a local girl in Lombok and bought a house there. The local religious elders promptly marched round to his house to conduct an examination. Luckily he is an Aussie.

johnyboy2232
7 hours ago, rayjay said:

Wow. That is a seriously hot indo. Totally blow my mind checking her out on google. Now I just want to book the flight there. What are the prices like for a stunner like that? 

You can try by checking out high end p4p places like 1001 spa or emporium spa. Price range for a stunner close in terms of looks and body (boobs and butt but height wise, chances are low because she was a former model) like that is around 1.2-1.6 juta rupiahs which is about 3000 to 4000 baht. From p4p places, I've never been, heard or read reports going any higher than this pricing (unless of course you do a threesome). Roughly the range of pricing of Honey spas in Patts for their most expensive girls.

rayjay
On 12/04/2019 at 02:06, johnyboy2232 said:

You can try by checking out high end p4p places like 1001 spa or emporium spa. Price range for a stunner close in terms of looks and body (boobs and butt but height wise, chances are low because she was a former model) like that is around 1.2-1.6 juta rupiahs which is about 3000 to 4000 baht. From p4p places, I've never been, heard or read reports going any higher than this pricing (unless of course you do a threesome). Roughly the range of pricing of Honey spas in Patts for their most expensive girls.

I've google 1001 spa and 1001 the pool hotel came up and it looks so sick. A pool party with P4P! Thank you for the info and prices!