IGNORED

What's the best buy smart phone under 5K bt?

The Sly Fox

I'd never heard of vivo either, opted for it because it was the best looking in my price range. I'm no expert, the battery is excellent, it looks great very slim. I've had it for close to a year now with no problems, I'd definitely buy a vivo again.

What's your opinion of the camera on that model, both front and back cameras, is the IQ OK? If you have the Vivo Y31 you'll have 8 & 2 megapix, whereas the later model Vivo Y31 L has 8 & 5 megapix. 

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I hardly ever used the camera although my Ex TGF used it a lot & it seemed ok for her. I didn't even know what model it was as I only ever use it in Thailand. Just checked the box & it's a vivo Y15, like I said I've had it close to a year so must be an older model. I'll be buying a new phone in the UK soon (thinking about a huawei) & thought I'd check on amazon to see if I could get a vivo in the UK, only 1 seller & it was well over £300.

Well I didn't buy the other 2 but I'm saying I'm very happy with the J2.

What is a 'second' J2?

J2 is 4900.

http://www.lazada.co...msung Galaxy J2.

the second one shown in the above website,

J2.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I hardly ever used the camera although my Ex TGF used it a lot & it seemed ok for her. I didn't even know what model it was as I only ever use it in Thailand. Just checked the box & it's a vivo Y15, like I said I've had it close to a year so must be an older model. I'll be buying a new phone in the UK soon (thinking about a huawei) & thought I'd check on amazon to see if I could get a vivo in the UK, only 1 seller & it was well over £300.

As I said I never even heard of Vivo until a couple days ago but I did some Goggle on the company and they have a sound reputation, I read it's now the 4th top phone maker in China. 

The vivo Y15 is an older model with much lower specs than the Y31L, so if you're happy with the vivo Y15 we'll certainly be happy with the better performing Y31L.

http://www.lazada.co...msung Galaxy J2.

the second one shown in the above website,

I noticed some crazy variations in prices of other items on their site, perhaps someone is making a balls-up with the updates.

Bought the Vivo Y31L today upstairs at Central World. Cost 4990 Bt. I checked several shops and Banana gave the best deal, same price as every other store but they threw in a Rosmoss powerpack and a few other small gifts. 

The superior cameras and the extra onboard storage were the prime factors in choosing the Vivo.  

Thanks to everybody for your opinions & input. 

Bought the Vivo Y31L today upstairs at Central World. Cost 4990 Bt. I checked several shops and Banana gave the best deal, same price as every other store but they threw in a Rosmoss powerpack and a few other small gifts.

The superior cameras and the extra onboard storage were the prime factors in choosing the Vivo.

Thanks to everybody for your opinions & input.

The screen resolution looks a bit low.

We get much better value cheap smartphones in the UK, than what thailand can offer.

my cooled note 3 i got from amazon india for £92 ,the reason phone is so cheap for the spec is the company want to break into the indian market so its assembled in india and 2 versions are available my one and the lite version for £70

you can see lots of reviews on you tube

The screen resolution looks a bit low.

We get much better value cheap smartphones in the UK, than what thailand can offer.

There was an ASUS I saw yesterday, only 100Bt more (5090 Bt) had higher screen resolution and 2gig ram, and 5" screen, all other specs were the same. I was very tempted but went with the Vivo as the ASUS was a bit larger and sort of approaching small tablet size.

my cooled note 3 i got from amazon india for £92 ,the reason phone is so cheap for the spec is the company want to break into the indian market so its assembled in india and 2 versions are available my one and the lite version for £70

you can see lots of reviews on you tube

India must be an enormous market for these things. Pretty well every user review I've read about various model smart phones has been by Indians. Same goes for cameras, check out reviews of new cameras and 9 times out of 10 they're by Indians.

Archived