IGNORED

Cheap Smart phone

Billyboy294

A friend has lost her phone and I was thinking on getting one for about 2500/3000 baht

Can anyone recommend one. I was considering the Aplus   A100. She said she would be happy with anything I got for her.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

go to tuk come and get a used one.......some great deals there......maybe even better deals in the little stands everywhere.   so many girls turn one or two or three of their phones in for cash, and dont get a lot.     farang buy new one.   nice of you to get her one and now you can keep in touch, good idea

three of my regulars, that I know about, lost or broke their phones during songkran........stupid to have it out or in back pocket.     and no, they didnt ask me to buy them a new one

I stuck with the Aplus  A100. Nice looking camera. Comes with a clear plastic cover which you cannot see when it is on.

4.5in high light screen: 5MP front and back camera: Line: 3G Dual Sim: 1.3Ghz Dual core: WhatsApp; 3G wcdma

On sale in Tukcom for 2990 Bt but got for 2350 Bt because I know the guy.

She is very pleased with it.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

if you are looking for a cheap smart phone, as suggested buy a second hand Samsung from Tuk Com

Be careful of 2nd hand phone guys, Thais don't look after such things well, my ex TGF went through mobile phones fast, she'd drop hers into hot coffee while driving her car, or put it on the roof and drive away so it fell on the ground, then trade it in for a new model (that worked) considering the low price of mobiles these days anyone wanting a cheap mob can get a brand new one 1K or less.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Archived