IGNORED

Can't reply to posts

CamelToe

I have an issue where I cannot respond (quote to specific posts) can only just reply to the topic,where as before I was able to.

It's not only here but happens the same on Pattayatalk as well....can any one advise on this?

What browser are you using, I know there is an issue with internet explorer.

I use IE on my laptop and have exactly the same problems as you describe, but none when using my iPad and safari

I have an issue where I cannot respond (quote to specific posts) can only just reply to the topic,where as before I was able to.

It's not only here but happens the same on Pattayatalk as well....can any one advise on this?

I had this problem before.  Try right clicking on the quote button and then open in new window.

People who quote entire posts in trip reports just to reply with one small sentence need this restriction. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

People who quote entire posts in trip reports just to reply with one small sentence need this restriction. :)

Agreed, and I'd like to add a spell checker for those who do not know when to use " To ", and when to use " Too ".

:GoldenSmile1:

Agreed, and I'd like to add a spell checker for those who do not know when to use " To ", and when to use " Too ".

.. when to use bring or take.... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Wat are ewe trying two achieve with vat?

Wat are ewe trying two achieve with vat?

If keeps me that little bit closer to sanity, to be honest.....

I had this problem before.  Try right clicking on the quote button and then open in new window.

tjvol,you are an internet genius and problem now solved...kudos to you

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem as camel toe had but I'm using a Samsung tablet,I can only reply to a topic at the bottom of the page and not just underneath the topic I want to comment on,any ideas pls.

Amen.

will this work?

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

I made something work now have to figure out how?

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Archived