IGNORED

Baan Yin Dee boutique hotel

Hakuna Matata

http://www.baanyindee.com/#/en/hotels/baanYinDee

I'm off to pattaya for the fist time in couple of weeks, but I've been to Phuket three times in last two years. since I haven't done any reviews here before please excuse the newbie. out of my three trips to Phuket with my better half stayed at baan yin dee once.

it's a great boutique style hotel with really friendly staff. I booked a pool access room and got upgraded to a presidential suite when we got there.

the hotel is located up on a hill with a great view of Patong beach, and bangla road is only a 100bhat tuk tuk/taxi drive from the hotel.

breakfast basic but adequate with eggs made to order.

I would recommend this place for couples who wants a place away from the busy area but close enough to access everything with in a 5mnt drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that "the hotel is located up on a hill with a great view of pattaya, and bangla road is only a 100bhat tuk tuk/taxi drive from the hotel."

Got good binoculars to see Pattaya from 100 metres from Bangla Road.

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

sorry mate I was meant to say a good view of Patong beach and no you don't need any binoculars to enjoy the view

sorry mate I was meant to say a good view of pattaya beach and no you don't need any binoculars to enjoy the view

Hakuna - you are getting your pattayas and patongs mixed up. It has a good view of Patong beach

Looks awesome. How much did you pay per night?

I stayed in Patong in January and couldn't get a tuk tuk for under 300 baht. Does the hotel have a deal with the local taxis/tuk tuks

12 Pints in Know it all

oops ma bad, been looking at hotels in Pattaya for last four weeks..... just fixed the error!! [emoji106] from my memory it was about au$150 per night including breakfast for the first week of January.

Archived