Sign in to follow this  
Hakuna Matata

Baan Yin Dee boutique hotel

Hakuna Matata

http://www.baanyindee.com/#/en/hotels/baanYinDee

I'm off to pattaya for the fist time in couple of weeks, but I've been to Phuket three times in last two years. since I haven't done any reviews here before please excuse the newbie. out of my three trips to Phuket with my better half stayed at baan yin dee once.

it's a great boutique style hotel with really friendly staff. I booked a pool access room and got upgraded to a presidential suite when we got there.

the hotel is located up on a hill with a great view of patong beach, and bangla road is only a 100bhat tuk tuk/taxi drive from the hotel.

breakfast basic but adequate with eggs made to order.

I would recommend this place for couples who wants a place away from the busy area but close enough to access everything with in a 5mnt drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Hakuna Matata

freedom42

Interesting that "the hotel is located up on a hill with a great view of pattaya, and bangla road is only a 100bhat tuk tuk/taxi drive from the hotel."

Got good binoculars to see Pattaya from 100 metres from Bangla Road.

Hakuna Matata

sorry mate I was meant to say a good view of patong beach and no you don't need any binoculars to enjoy the view

Edited by Hakuna Matata

Mr Wombat

sorry mate I was meant to say a good view of pattaya beach and no you don't need any binoculars to enjoy the view

Hakuna - you are getting your pattayas and patongs mixed up. It has a good view of patong beach

Looks awesome. How much did you pay per night?

I stayed in patong in January and couldn't get a tuk tuk for under 300 baht. Does the hotel have a deal with the local taxis/tuk tuks

Hakuna Matata

oops ma bad, been looking at hotels in Pattaya for last four weeks..... just fixed the error!! from my memory it was about au$150 per night including breakfast for the first week of January.