Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Under 300 Baht ... And Good! (updated for 2024)

Evil Penevil

Good start to the thread Evil,although i do eat some Thai food when in Pattaya i do like my farang food too,and some of the places you`ve mentioned i`ve walked past many times but never ventured in.This thread could be very useful!

• Like 2

Good job Evil.

That is extremely good value.Anything under 300 baht is fantastic.

Wow, I've hurriedly walked past that Harry's restaurant (it's a brand ripoff from a popular Swedish chain of bars/restaurants - it's staple for people in their 30s/40s in Sweden. They tend to have the most officient bartenders in the western world - zero attitude, it's all about shifting the maximum amount of beer per evening) without really noticing. I guess when I'm walking there I tend to have a very direct goal on LK Metro :).

http://harryspattaya.com/restaurant.html

(The original: http://www.harrys.se/ )

How were those meatballs/mashed potatoes? The mashed potatoes looks a bit weird but the rest at least looks good. :)

Great info! I knew about Fry Day and will check out the other places in July.

Good stuff. My fav has to be Pitini, never had a bad meal there.

• Like 2

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Seaside Restaurant (off Soi 7) has some good farang food at reasonable prices.

lol, I thought this guy was about to tuck into an eel on the end of his fork

mzChrit.jpg

Glad I kept scrolling, the rest of the menu looks pretty good 555

at everyday is Fry days

175 baht Calamari Chips onion rings and a soft drink great value

20160411_161343_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg

• Like 2

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

i count 6 onion rings on that plate guess you hustled one from another diner

Coins on soi buakhao has great western food under 300 baht. I eat there quite a lot. Daily specials under 200 are usually good size and very tasty.

• Like 2

Deli Diner, beach side of TukCom.

299 Baht for 4 courses must be up there.

Thanks for all the suggestions.  That's what will make this thread a useful resource.  I tend to be focused on central Pattaya, so it's good to hear from BMs about restaurants in other areas.

Deli Diner, beach side of TukCom.

299 Baht for 4 courses must be up there.

Yup, the Deli Diner is fantastic value for money. I posted pics from my four-course meal there in another thread.  There's a lot on the Deli Diner's menu under 200 baht.

post-9139-0-74619600-1460442838.jpg

One response on another board suggested  Restaurant Le Freelax near the Buffalo Bar.  I'd never heard of it, but it's a small French restaurant that has a four-course set menu for around 220 (or maybe 250) baht. That has to be one of the cheapest set menus in Pattaya.  I plan on visiting it after Songkran.

post-9139-0-81155600-1460442817.jpg

So many restaurants, so little time.  Keep the suggestions coming.

Nice work Evil. Keep it up.
Nice work Evil. Keep it up.

I will.

I will.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 3

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

One more suggestion that comes via a friend on another board:  Aroi on the Darkside.  It has a Sunday buffet for 299 baht.

post-6485-0-01442400-1460471909.jpg

I visited Aroi in June of last year and wasn't much impressed with the Sunday buffet.  However, it has improved greatly since then, according to recent reports.  I'll pay it a return visit after Songkran.

Evil

• Like 1

Thanks for all the suggestions.  That's what will make this thread a useful resource.  I tend to be focused on central Pattaya, so it's good to hear from BMs about restaurants in other areas.

Yup, the Deli Diner is fantastic value for money. I posted pics from my four-course meal there in another thread.  There's a lot on the Deli Diner's menu under 200 baht.

I imagine you've also visited La Cantina in Soi Rungland before too?

to add to your thread , Bite Me Bistro does very good fare , for reasonable baht ! 

I imagine you've also visited La Cantina in Soi Rungland before too?

No, i haven't.  I've been meaning to, as I've heard good things about it.  Another one for the post-Songkran list. Thank you for reminding me.

Evil

Maybe it is just the picture that makes it looks smaller than it is, but the meal at Cafe Pitini looks small. What I have been use to in Cafe Pitini  is that I get big portion. However a nice gester of them to engrave in evil penevil in the plates.;)

Edited by VFV

this is a good thread that should both run and get some of the places mentioned some extra trade