IGNORED

Driver wanted for a month

jimboh

Will be in Pattaya for a month in August.

Am looking for a driver-with their own car- to hire for a month.

Will need to be available most of the day & evenings.

I could guarantee I would not require him/her between say midnight & 9 in the morning.

I think you best bet would to hire an english speaking taxi driver for those hours, maybe Mr T taxis could set you up ,i doubt if a farang would give up his valuable time.

I have an attractive friend who worked massage in Pattaya for several years but now she has her own taxi a Hondo HR-V and does the Swampy to Pattaya run. She could be interested. A good safe driver, she drove me around Pattaya on Saturday afternoon (after giving me a massage). She speaks good English.

Without knowing how much travelling you want to do it is difficult to fix on the cost. Probably best  to a have a fixed sum per day  plus you pay for the Petrol.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Photo of her and you might get her some more business...

I will send the OP a photo if he is interested and anyone else who is interested in using her for the Swampy run at the prices given.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived