IGNORED

J.W. House Guesthouse

glenjean

J.W. House is located off of Soi Bouakaw on a short Soi next to the Boomerang guesthouse hotel. It is about 300 meters down Soi Bouakaw from Soi Diana intersection going toward the Soi Boukaw Market. It is on a short Soi about 50 meters from the Back Packers hotel which is located right on Soi Bouakaw  very close to the Katersarie hotel which is located across the street from the Hospital (a very short Soi and very quiet  at night).

This small Guesthouse rents out room's and has a small bar downstairs with two pool tables. It is less than two years old.

I am trying to get an email address for this guesthouse because I really like the location which is a 4 minute walk from the Aveune Mall and second road. It is only about 50 meters from Soi Bouakaw to catch a Tuk Tuk. It is a 5 minute walk to the LK Metro area. Most of all it is on  a  very "Quite" Soi at night but close to all the restaurants and bars that I frequent..

I need the e-mail address to this Guesthouse as that's the only way they will except reservations. I tried calling a phone number that I have but its not the correct number. If anyone can provide an email address for tis guesthouse it would be most greatly appreciated. Thanks

There was a J.W.House on soi lengkee,if related a search should bring up  contact details ,if no answers it maybe a case of booking in somewhere else for a night then trying a walk in? 

J.W. House is located off of Soi Bouakaw on a short Soi next to the Boomerang guesthouse hotel. It is about 300 meters down Soi Bouakaw from Soi Diana intersection going toward the Soi Boukaw Market. It is on a short Soi about 50 meters from the Back Packers hotel which is located right on Soi Bouakaw very close to the Katersarie Hotel which is located across the street from the Hospital (a very short Soi and very quiet at night).

This small Guesthouse rents out room's and has a small bar downstairs with two pool tables. It is less than two years old.

I am trying to get an email address for this guesthouse because I really like the location which is a 4 minute walk from the Aveune Mall and second road. It is only about 50 meters from Soi Bouakaw to catch a Tuk Tuk. It is a 5 minute walk to the LK Metro area. Most of all it is on a very "Quite" Soi at night but close to all the restaurants and bars that I frequent..

I need the e-mail address to this Guesthouse as that's the only way they will except reservations. I tried calling a phone number that I have but its not the correct number. If anyone can provide an email address for tis guesthouse it would be most greatly appreciated. Thanks

There is a guesthouse like your description in that soi with two pool tables but looks like name change.

http://www.gardenbuakhaohotel.com

If you go to website and select bar there are some bar photos to see if that is the one you are looking for.

J.W. House is located off of Soi Bouakaw on a short Soi next to the Boomerang guesthouse hotel. It is about 300 meters down Soi Bouakaw from Soi Diana intersection going toward the Soi Boukaw Market. It is on a short Soi about 50 meters from the Back Packers hotel which is located right on Soi Bouakaw  very close to the Katersarie Hotel which is located across the street from the Hospital (a very short Soi and very quiet  at night).

This small Guesthouse rents out room's and has a small bar downstairs with two pool tables. It is less than two years old.

I am trying to get an email address for this guesthouse because I really like the location which is a 4 minute walk from the Aveune Mall and second road. It is only about 50 meters from Soi Bouakaw to catch a Tuk Tuk. It is a 5 minute walk to the LK Metro area. Most of all it is on  a  very "Quite" Soi at night but close to all the restaurants and bars that I frequent..

let us know the cost

Archived