IGNORED

EMIRATES: Bangkok return Melb $547,Bris $548, Sydney $553

Farangkie

Emirates does not fly from Melbourne to BKK (the link shows Royal Brunei as the cheapest option, it does list an Emirates option, but when you click it, it is actually an AirAsia flight!!!)

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Sweet prices nonetheless

My trip next month is costing under $300 to fly over and back!!!

My trip next month is costing under $300 to fly over and back!!!

Really? Who with, when and from where please?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Really? Who with, when and from where please?

airasia just had a huge sale syd>kl>bkk return was around that price, it was almost as cheap as the good old sales so syd>kl return alone and similar pricing across the board

Kuala Lumpur Return (Jetstar or AirAsia): Perth $174, Melb $315, Syd $320 @ IWTF

• 4 weeks later...

Royal brunei are the cheapest and best airline I been with . $605 for august

^ And all Dreamliner longhaul fleet, but "dry", no worries for me, I sleep the way over and hit the ground running.

wow so cheap... might just have to go again. hard life it is

Bugger just paid 800 from brisbane to bangkok on thai

Good flight though

I just did the same ($802.50). But you cant beat a no stop over flight. Worth every dollar in my opinion

12 Pints in Know it all

^ Jestar fly nonstop to Bangkok & Phuket from Melbourne for under $300 (my cheapest was $119).

Thai will soon fly the brand new A350 to Melbourne, the 1st to do so.

Royal brunei are the cheapest and best airline I been with . $605 for august

I agree, and fantastic flight times from/to MEL with short stop overs.

AirAsia have gone and fucked their day flight KUL-MEL, now goes out at approx 10.00am instead of 2.00pm, so no morning connection available out of DMK, just means the night flight will be absolutely rammed. AirAsia was a handy option before, I refuse to go through 6+ hour stop overs to save a few hundred dollars. Their flight out of UTP isn't a bad one way option, flying in has ridiculous stop over times. 

I have flown JetStar many times but refuse to consider them now, last time my 9.00pm flight left at 10.00am the next day, no apology, no prior notification. I check their flights now when I have friends flying, the amount of times they are extremely late or even cancelled is just not worth the hassle in my opinion.

My Royal Brunei flight out of MEL had mechanical trouble once, they immediately put me on a Thai flight leaving roughly the same time, fantastic service. Absolutely no way you get the same service from them arseholes at JetStar. 

^ Jestar fly nonstop to Bangkok & Phuket from Melbourne for under $300 (my cheapest was $119).

Thai will soon fly the brand new A350 to Melbourne, the 1st to do so.

You guys are lucky because THAI has some competition. In Brisbane it is only THAI. Also they don't fly direct to Phuket - have to change in BKK

12 Pints in Know it all

My Royal Brunei flight out of MEL had mechanical trouble once, they immediately put me on a Thai flight leaving roughly the same time, fantastic service. Absolutely no way you get the same service from them arseholes at JetStar. 

I work for the company that does both Thai & Brunei, agree JetStar staff could be more professional.

Flying from Brisbane next month. From memory it's a 14:00 departure. Love Thai airways and I got silver member status a few months ago. Would love to be gold but you need 50 000 miles urgh.

If flying Royal Brunei you can take grog on board and drink it. They will provide ice and mixers. But once you get to Brunei all bets are off. It is only 2 hours to BKK plus the layover.Going back the other way is a world of hurt though.I took a half bottle of red  and 6 mini bottles and that did me from Mel-Brunei.  

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Yes 14:00 from brisbane arriving just after 8 you can be on Soi 6 by 10pm

Perfect

Good flight home at midnight too

Just booked Sydney to bkk with emirates, $850 from memory which is not as cheap as some of the prices above but they fly direct and have WIFI.

Never flown with them before so looking forward to it.

Sydney - Kul - bkk was about $700 with Malaysian Airlines, night flights too to give you that extra day.

Just booked Sydney to bkk with emirates, $850 from memory which is not as cheap as some of the prices above but they fly direct and have WIFI.

Never flown with them before so looking forward to it.

Sydney - Kul - bkk was about $700 with Malaysian Airlines, night flights too to give you that extra day.

You can get Qantas for cheaper than that. Neither carrier use Bkk as a hub anymore (Qantas closed its club at Swampy last year) so you won't get a great deal out of them. What time of year is your flight?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Qantas weren't cheaper for my dates only Tgai Airways was.

Next month im leaving they are cheap until around the 15th I think, then I think there is another pricing that kicks in so got cheap there but dearer coming back.

Archived