Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

quick sale

markyb

PRICE REDUCED – QUICK SALE

Guesthouse with 12 new units and 2 restaurants for sale.

This is a 2 unit business with all legal requirements for a 2 Million Baht company and work permit included.

This business is located in a great traffic area on 3 rd Road just a short distance from Carrefour and Central Pattaya Road.

Guesthouse:

• Guesthouse has 2 large penthouse apartments for monthly or long term rental and 10 more rental units.

• New beds and furniture, TV-DVD-Internet and cable plus web site.

• 6 units are air conditioned plus 6 units Fan rooms (includes 2 large Apartments)

Owner has not completed the second restaurant, short on cash, Need to sell

Restaurants: Most Furniture and Kitchen equipment only 8 months old.

• One restaurant is short order/fast food style with Breakfast-Coffee Shop, Lunch, Dinner take out Pizzas and sandwiches.

• The other restaurant is a lunch and dinner casual sit down dinning experience.

• New kitchen equipment-pizza oven and a large bread/pastry oven too; flat top grill; deep fryer; grills and Thai cookers.

This is a great opportunity for you; the shops have all alcohol-beer license, cigarette license, and business license and inspections. We have just completed

800,000 Baht ? That is cheap... Why that?

Marky

Any pics and lease/rent info?

Also add to the Pattaya Classifieds if you can - link at the top of Addicts board.

its a 9 year lease with a rent freeze of 6 years dont have the rent details yet,it is actually cheaper than 800,000 i am trying to make a bit on top

Sounds interesting. Can we have a look in two weeks?

Marky

Any pics and lease/rent info?

Also add to the Pattaya Classifieds if you can - link at the top of Addicts board.

Right there are 2 4 storey buildings included and the rent for both is 55,000 a month or 27,5000 each

all the rooms are top notch try to get pics later and there are two restaurants

Sounds interesting. Can we have a look in two weeks?

if it is still there i am only looking for a drink on this deal,so the price i can get down considerabely more the guy is desperate to sell but all the paperwork is kosher allready had lawyer take a look

if it is still there i am only looking for a drink on this deal,so the price i can get down considerabely more the guy is desperate to sell but all the paperwork is kosher allready had lawyer take a look

right it now seems i gave the wrong info the email i got said sale 800,000 but 500 cash and 300 barter points which have same value as baht now it seems he only wants 500 but when i spoke today there is another 165 on that as 2 months rent to the landlord and a month to the owner as he has paid novembers rent,sorry for the wrong info

Not quite. Baht you can spend anywhere. Bartercard is EXTREMELY limited. You must be a friend of Laurie's :ThankGod1:

No not a friend but i do know people who have a lot of barter points and would sell them for a third of there supposed value

No not a friend but i do know people who have a lot of barter points and would sell them for a third of there supposed value

Thats why i would never use barter points, it not like you can use them on the ladies!!

Thats why i would never use barter points, it not like you can use them on the ladies!!

Well you can there are at least 4 bars and 2 go gos that accept them for everything,apparently they sell you a voucher and the girl exchanges it for cash

Barter schmarter....didnt that scheme go out 45043744946744 years ago.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.