Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Trump: Women who get illegal abortions should be 'punished'

News Bandit

WASHINGTON - Women who have illegal abortions should be punished, Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said Wednesday, before backpedaling after a firestorm erupted over just his latest controversial comment.

View the full article

So make it legal,ya fucking dolt.

I agree punish them make it impossible to get an abortion, more single mothers without any real means of support = more single mothers working in the underground adult market.

I'm being sarcastic here.

So make it legal,ya fucking dolt.

it is in many states.     I am guessing he wants to make sure the lady is okay, many die from butchers and also they didnt  wait till it is a baby.     Women's right to choose, 100%, but do it right if you gotta do it

it is in many states.     I am guessing he wants to make sure the lady is okay, many die from butchers and also they didnt  wait till it is a baby.     Women's right to choose, 100%, but do it right if you gotta do it

He changed his mind BTW,but won't admit it.lolol.

He changed his mind BTW,but won't admit it.lolol.

not sure why, didn't see it but as for changing you mind.     I like when someone sees that they spoke wrong, and put it right.   To many politicians say something and when it doesn't work out, wont change their minds so they dont get shit poured on them.    Think of the latest wars

to put it in pattaya terms.  If I am about to barfine a girl, and then I notice something I dont like, I change my mind rather than have a bad time later.  All good :)     sorry for the smiley face.......:)

Broadly speaking doing something illegal generally incurs a punishment.

not sure why, didn't see it but as for changing you mind.     I like when someone sees that they spoke wrong, and put it right.   To many politicians say something and when it doesn't work out, wont change their minds so they dont get shit poured on them.    Think of the latest wars

to put it in pattaya terms.  If I am about to barfine a girl, and then I notice something I dont like, I change my mind rather than have a bad time later.  All good :)     sorry for the smiley face.......:)

Oh he flipped so hard his hairpiece flopped.

It's ok though,we don't fear him here.

Smiley faces are fine,it's those pesky lol's that worry me.

Oh he flipped so hard his hairpiece flopped.

It's ok though,we don't fear him here.

Smiley faces are fine,it's those pesky lol's that worry me.

sorry about any lols     555

Archived