Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review: The Stay @ Soi 10 (hotel)

Gaggball

My second half vacation i change hotel to The Stay, it was for no reason. Just to try something else

hotel website: The Stay

Tripadvisor: The Stay

Rate/Night: 1.880,- BTH and i stayed there for 6 nights.

Location are central in Soi 10

P1100210.jpg

Logo

P1100292.jpg

You have to use keycard for elevator, room & aircon

P1100299.jpg

Good Kingsizebed

P1100307.jpg

TV could have been larger, with a overview for channels. So you do not need to zap thrue 60ch. with Thai...

P1100308.jpg

I like to have a balcony to relax with a coffee, Coca Cola or a Singha

P1100309.jpg

BIG walk in shower. Really nice one

P1100310.jpg

Rest of bathroom

P1100311.jpg

I have never used one of this when i am on vacation

P1100219.jpg

Nice pool on the roof

P1100214.jpg

With refreshment...

IMG_2740.jpg

It is a really nice hotel. It is clean. All the staff i did meet was polite, helpfull and with a smile. I did not eat breakfast or anything at the hotel, so i can not comment on that.

When you got a visitor they call you to check if it is ok to send her up, and they check after if everthing is ok before they give her ID back.

The location are just where i want to be. I will use this hotel again.

Thank You for the review. The Stay is absolutely an option for me on my next visit. Are there any restaurants nearby?

1880 is pretty good. I usually see it around 2100/2200. Did you book directly with them or through Agoda and the like?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Thank You for the review. The Stay is absolutely an option for me on my next visit. Are there any restaurants nearby?

Yes, there is. Inside 5min walking you have alot

1880 is pretty good. I usually see it around 2100/2200. Did you book directly with them or through Agoda and the like?

I booked directly with The Stay.

Thanks for that pej,really appreciated.As i mentioned in your TR im staying here later in the year,i knew the area was good as i stayed at sea me too last year,i reckon i`ve made a good choice and your final comments of your review vindicate that!

cheers.

Do they allow more than one girl in the room without paying a guest fee? Thanks

Do they allow more than one girl in the room without paying a guest fee? Thanks

I do not know. I did only bring one lady at the time. And did not ask about bringing two. Sorry...

What was the wifi like ?

Wifi was "ok" at the best. Some day's i had better wifi signals on the balcony from The Stay, then inside my room? I can not explain why...

My suggestion will be to bring a smart phone, buy a Thai simcard with data and use that like a wifi hub.

A friend of mine did that and he had a great speed, that no hotel i have stayed on in Pattaya could match. He had simcard from Thrue

I like that soi 10 with all the hotels EXCEPT the shithole Sawadee. Stayed there once and will never again even if I have to sleep on the streets!

But I find hotels over the 1500B mark a little high with the offers Pattaya has.

PS haha you and your coke and coffee fetish , I like them too but not together!

Please remember to like and subscribe.

Thanks for the review, well done.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

I like that soi 10 with all the hotels EXCEPT the shithole Sawadee. 

Yes, i think Soi 10 has some good hotels. At least 5 of them.

Page10, The Stay, Sea Me I & II and Serenotel, i have only stayed at Serenotel and The Stay in this Soi myself.

The weirdest name in the world for a hotel must go to Sea Me Spring and See Me Spring 2!

And the new one between Sea me and Serenotel: Sea Me Next... Or the other one Sea Me Next Time.... LOL

Is beach rd a one way street? if one stays at the stay where does one get off on second rd on the way back from walking street on a baht bus

Yes its a one way street,you would get back to the stay from Walking Street by travelling along 2nd road and getting off at the soi 10 entrance,pattaya is dead easy to navigate,lots of motorbike taxis and the baht bus system is really good....or you could walk! :)

Thanks for posting - I have been considering checking out The Stay for quite a while, and this review certainly encourages me to do so!  Love to see actual photos of the rooms rather than those taken by the hotel itself.

It's on Soi 10, so an easy walk to Central Festival.  IIRC, there are lots of dining options near Soi 10 (or a shot baht bus ride away).

Some pretty weird questions here that can only come from newbies. You can actually live 3 or 4 days alone in the 3km radius of Soi 10 and still have a great holiday! Gogos , ber bars , restaurants , massages , spa , malls enough to keep you busy for a week!

Doesnt look quite as good as the empress which costs less 

I just did a price check with different dates. And Empress cost from 2.000BTH day/rate

They have a really nice location, but i do not like the interior... The LK group should hire a new interior decorator ;)

I have to admit, i have never been inside. Just looking at online picture's from LK.

And LK do not allow 18-19yrs old guest. 

I just did a price check with different dates. And Empress cost from 2.000BTH day/rate

They have a really nice location, but i do not like the interior... The LK group should hire a new interior decorator ;)

I have to admit, i have never been inside. Just looking at online picture's from LK.

And LK do not allow 18-19yrs old guest. 

lmao, yes they do, ive taken 18-19 year olds there many times, ladyboys too which there is also a myth floating around they dont allow, they also say maximum joiners 1 per room ive had four and five in there rooms, the room are immaculate with polished wood floors who cares what the furnishings look like the only furnishing that matters is the king size beds you will find in every room, dont book empress through an agency site book it direct they have discounted rates on their web page, its a little slow but well worth the savings

Archived