IGNORED

Sinners Lounge

carlitobrigante

Yesterday I was driving between Kao Noi and Soi Neurn Plawan ans saw the Sinners Lounge with a quite good looking girl outside.

I was on my way to a meeting so couldn't stop there.

Today I made a search on facebook and found it's page https://www.facebook.com/Sinners-Lounge-Pattaya-406974546165963/

Don't looks like, but before go back to the DS for a visit, anyone has bee there?

Sinners. aka, the old Golden Gate, aka Dukes.  One of the higher priced places on the DS, I go in there now and again, Decent looking girls, not the usual DS fugly types.

Sinners. aka, the old Golden Gate, aka Dukes.  One of the higher priced places on the DS, I go in there now and again, Decent looking girls, not the usual DS fugly types.

Has the customer service improved? The few times I stopped in the ladies were more interested in their phones than saying hi to the only customer (me) in the bar.

Where the Fat Mexicans go.

A Bandido MC bar,judging by these photos from their FB page :

as1.jpg

as2.jpg

as3.jpg

as4.jpg

as5.jpg

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Explanation of the T-shirts in the photos above.

GBNF = Gone But Not Forgotten (an acronym used when a club member has died. Many die before their three score and ten is up)

BFFB = Bandidos Forever Forever Bandidos (all 1%-er outlaw motocycle clubs use their club initials for this same type of message)

Red and Gold = Bandidos club colours. Even their supporter clubs mirror these (gold on red for Bandido support clubs) A way of understanding a bike clubs affiliation or loyalty)              

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Been there twice, above average girls that were under 30 years old. Very attentive, no short time rooms on premise but have accommodations a short walk away.

Will be back and recommend. 

They use to hang out at Route 69, now Flintstones. The Hells Angels have Angels bar up on top of the hill on Khao Noi.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

The Hells Angels have Angels bar up on top of the hill on Khao Noi.

And that place is empty 99% of the time.

Hells angels-WTF, is it some gay thing, well never see them with birds, just a group of guys together, trying to act all hard.

Look at those photos, look gay as fuck. Or is it just an insecurity thing?

Gangs went out the window for most when we left school.

• 2 weeks later...

10366266_414305522099532_647308480085569

Love seeing a picture out of the blue where I have fucked 5 of the girls in it! Girls from Clover bar shifted in there is seems - They are ok and good fun if you spend time with them. 

10366266_414305522099532_647308480085569

Love seeing a picture out of the blue where I have fucked 5 of the girls in it! Girls from Clover bar shifted in there is seems - They are ok and good fun if you spend time with them. 

I’ve never seen that many girls there.

I’ve never seen that many girls there.

no customers I would except. The girls I hae fucked in that picture, 3 of them were from the bars up the road a little. 

• 6 months later...

Hey Jimboh,

I know a couple of these guys in the photos, they would love you to pop around and express your homophobic concerns to them.

Welcome for a beer anytime Jimboh. Can tell us all about it tough guy

Welcome for a beer anytime Jimboh. Can tell us all about it tough guy

Archived