IGNORED

Bangkok's 'deadly rich kids' get away with murder

Wolf Cat

BANGKOK — The dashcam video is jaw-dropping: On a virtually empty stretch of highway, a midsize car is seen traveling in the slow lane. Suddenly, a black Mercedes-Benz zooms into the frame and rear-ends the car at tremendous speed. Within a split second, a cloud of smoke and debris fills the video screen.

What happened next is now well known in Thailand and the focal point of growing outrage. The midsize car burst into flames and the couple inside, both graduate students in their 30s, died at the scene of the accident. The Mercedes driver, the son of a wealthy Thai businessman, survived with minor injuries and refused both alcohol and drug tests — and his wishes were respected. Police say he was driving at an estimated 240 kilometers (150 miles) per hour.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/23/high-speed-mercedes-crash-ignites-uproar-in-thailand/

What year is it again? Nothing changes...the below is from 2001 !

Brazen Killing of Thai Policeman Sparks Criticism of Justice System

Public Outcry

Killings linked to politicians or prominent businessmen aren't rare in Thailand, where, in the past, wealthy or influential Thais and their family members have often exploited their connections and a weak legal system to avoid punishment.

But the brazenness of last month's killing has triggered a torrent of critical comment about the quality of Thai justice. "Never before have Thais been this outraged over a murder case," the English-language Nation said in a front-page editorial Friday."

That story is a very interesting one...The, lets say 'alleged' muderer, was an army lieutenant, and son of the Deputy PM.

He shot a policeman point blank in the head while two others held the cop's arms. Witnessed by:

"Three fellow officers, as well as three civilians, are eyewitnesses to the killing. Thai police chief Gen. Sant Sarutanond said Monday that he had never seen a case with such complete evidence."

Anyway, I think he was discharged from the army.

Guess what his new job is?

Yes, HE'S NOW A POLICEMAN...

Whats to be expected from a country with dreadful human rights record.

Indonesia under Suharto same same,  it continues to be so in varying degrees.

In America there is now an affliction called " Affluenza" ...look that one up.

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

There's a different law for the rich and poor everywhere. Always has been.

Maybe the kid will plead affluenza?

In America there is now a affliction called " Affluenza" ...look that one up.

Snap! You beat me to it.

Okay, maybe he'll try the Twinkies defence.

In America there is now an affliction called " Affluenza" ...look that one up.

Yes, but the kid is in jail.

Worth noting that the rich 'kid' is 37 years old.

As someone who believes in karma, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he discovers that karma doesn't give a toss who his Daddy is or how many people of influence he knows.

As someone who believes in karma, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he discovers that karma doesn't give a toss who his Daddy is or how many people of influence he knows.

Here's something I never understood about believing in karma, IF karma was real wouldn't that mean the "victims" in this case did something bad in their past to deserve this and their karma caught up with them?

Archived