IGNORED

Mobile passport app-US citizens only

LTGTR

Get over yourself, asshole,I was just trying to help here. If it helps just ONE person here,it was worth my effort. Cynics like you disgust me.

For some reason, I get the feeling a lot of people in your life disgust you.  Thanks for the heads up on the app, but why get your panties in a twist when someone doesn't like it? You have problems when people don't goose-step to your beat? 

For some reason, I get the feeling a lot of people in your life disgust you.  Thanks for the heads up on the app, but why get your panties in a twist when someone doesn't like it? You have problems when people don't goose-step to your beat? 

Seriously? It's a free app that helps people get through the FIS. What's not to like? But of course if you live a cynical life,then I understand your point. Your feeling is incorrect-only cynics that don't see the good in things frustrate me. Like I said before,if it helps just 1 person,I'm good. 

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Seriously? It's a free app that helps people get through the FIS. What's not to like? But of course if you live a cynical life,then I understand your point. Your feeling is incorrect-only cynics that don't see the good in things frustrate me. Like I said before,if it helps just 1 person,I'm good.

The primary purpose of the app is to collect money.

The primary purpose of the app is to collect money.

LOL how is that? Can't wait to hear this you cynic. Do cynics like you ever see the positive in things? Don't bother with a reply-you disgust me,specially for an American.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

• 4 weeks later...

I use this free app...When i arrive to ORD, just go to the mobile passport line as the're very few people in that line...whats not to like...It's very nice for people who only do travel International couple times a year...It's free

I use this free app...When i arrive to ORD, just go to the mobile passport line as the're very few people in that line...whats not to like...It's very nice for people who only do travel International couple times a year...It's free

Before you use it, you have to purchase the pass/service, correct? That's like saying a car is free after I paid for it.....I can drive it every day at no cost, it's free

Archived