IGNORED

Mobile passport app-US citizens only

LTGTR

Expedite your entry process into the U.S.!

The Mobile Passport App by Airside Mobile lets you skip the line at US airports for Custom and Border Protection (CBP). Just fill out your profile and answer CBP’s questions – then go straight to the “Mobile Passport Control” express lane at the airport!

I've used it 3x so far. Available for use in SEA,SFO,SJC,DFW,MIA,FLL,ATL,ORD.

Mobile Passport is officially authorized by US Customs and Border Patrol.

http://mobilepassport.us/

It's a FREE APP-does that get your attention now?

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

But you still need to talk to the customs agent correct?

I'll ask tomorrow. I just made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I'll post when I return. I'm in the US right now, just 3 miles from an airport with Trusted Traveler abs TSA Pre check Enrollment Center.

But you still need to talk to the customs agent correct?

Yes,for a few seconds as you've already passed the line. You simply show your receipt,claim your bag, and walk through customs agent as usual on exit. Again,you're not waiting in any line.

-Frank Zappa

Looks like a decent app, too bad I always fly into LAX, it isn't accepted there yet.

Edit; here's some info from the itunes page;

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-passport-officially/id907024887?ls=1&mt=8

It's not a decent app.It's the ONLY app that allows you to bypass lines,its free and takes about 2 minutes to set up entering your passport info and taking your own photo. Guess I should have mentioned its free to garner more attention! Its been on my phone since last year.

-Frank Zappa

It's a FREE APP-does that get your attention now?

-Frank Zappa

Pretty hard to believe Lax isn't on there yet, well it's not that hard to believe but it is one of the busiest airport in america.. man Lax needs to get there act together

Pretty hard to believe Lax isn't on there yet, well it's not that hard to believe but it is one of the busiest airport in america.. man Lax needs to get there act together

It was originally just ATL and they just added 2 more a few weeks ago. But not bad for just 1 year. It's all on CBP's shoulders to allow for the implementation and with summer coming up, I don't see any more until Fall. Hope I'm wrong. But it does work like a charm.

-Frank Zappa

It was originally just ATL and they just added 2 more a few weeks ago. But not bad for just 1 year. It's all on CBP's shoulders to allow for the implementation and with summer coming up, I don't see any more until Fall. Hope I'm wrong. But it does work like a charm.

I was looking at the site from your link and it looks great to me..again though as I seem to always end up flying through lax it's not listed.. typical government and I'm sure lax has something to do with it as there not complying or something. . They have SeaTac and San Francisco and lax is way busier then those 2 so I'm guessing there's more to it.. hopefully they get it together for nexthe time

I'll stick with Global Entry.

I have Global Entry also. Are there Global Entry kiosks at Customs at LAX for incoming US GE card holders? Asking about GE card holders re-entering US from international flights.

Enjoy paying $100 for 5 years.

-Frank Zappa

I didn't pay squat, even expensed my mileage and parking fees for the security appointment ... have a wider range of airports and reciprocity with other global programs.

I'll stick with it.

I didn't pay squat, even expensed my mileage and parking fees for the security appointment ... have a wider range of airports and reciprocity with other global programs.

I'll stick with it.

Well,let's be clear.Either someone paid for it or you were reimbursed through a credit card. Don't act like it was free. So,like I said,someone paid for it.  

-Frank Zappa

Platinum or better with United, they pay for GE.

Mobile app does not list IAH so no good to me yet, but does seem like a viable option for the future.

I'll stick with it.

It always amazes me when people are giving advice or information to help people why someone feels the need to comment about there very singular situation and really just brag about there self importance.. Facebook is filled with you..

Just to inform you cool guy as I'm sure your busy looking in the mirror of self importance this I thread to inform people not brag about what we have and you dont.. ie.. free pass that really isn't free is it as you have to have certain status with united..

It always amazes me when people are giving advice or information to help people why someone feels the need to comment about there very singular situation and really just brag about there self importance.. Facebook is filled with you..

Just to inform you cool guy as I'm sure your busy looking in the mirror of self importance this I thread to inform people not brag about what we have and you dont.. ie.. free pass that really isn't free is it as you have to have certain status with united..

You're far more eloquent than I would have been..............it's rcbryce's response that was annoying.

-Frank Zappa

I have Global Entry also. Are there Global Entry kiosks at Customs at LAX for incoming US GE card holders? Asking about GE card holders re-entering US from international flights.

Yes, probably 6(?) and RARELY do I ever see anyone using them.

Been through LAX 5+ times using it.

Yes, probably 6(?) and RARELY do I ever see anyone using them.

Been through LAX 5+ times using it.

Thanks. That means I can use my Global Entry card next month when I come back from LOS, through LAX. From what I understand, the TSA Pre check has mysteriously neglected to include LAX in their list of international airports

• 3 weeks later...

You get reimbursed for GE with the Amex Platinum card as well.  

--- Is it in yet?

LTGR do you hold some kind of stock in this free app?  You sure seem to get ruffled if someone says anything negative towards this app, you didn't discover the cure for AIDS, you came across a free app and some how think this is the best shit in the world, get over it. 

LTGR do you hold some kind of stock in this free app? You sure seem to get ruffled if someone says anything negative towards this app, you didn't discover the cure for AIDS, you came across a free app and some how think this is the best shit in the world, get over it.

I thought EXACTLY the same thing when I read his repeated posts about the stupid app. The only logical conclusion I could come up with was that he is paid by the company to promote it.

Upon visiting the airport last week, discovered I may be correct, as they have rented a huge space in the Phoenix airport. I asked the guy at the booth, and he says " yeah, we are a private company, in business for profit, and that's all we do, promote the TSA pre check.

Şo to me, that explains why this character may be so focused--he may be doing this sort of crap on travel sites.

Who knows, he may be paid on a per post basis where he is compensated for related posts.

We'll see what he says, as I'm sure it will be a vehement response to both yours and my posts.

Denial forthcoming?

I thought EXACTLY the same thing when I read his repeated posts about the stupid app. The only logical conclusion I could come up with was that he is paid by the company to promote it.

Upon visiting the airport last week, discovered I may be correct, as they have rented a huge space in the Phoenix airport. I asked the guy at the booth, and he says " yeah, we are a private company, in business for profit, and that's all we do, promote the TSA pre check.

Şo to me, that explains why this character may be so focused--he may be doing this sort of crap on travel sites.

Who knows, he may be paid on a per post basis where he is compensated for related posts.

We'll see what he says, as I'm sure it will be a vehement response to both yours and my posts.

Denial forthcoming?

Here's your denial. I am retired from a 32 year airline career and I still stay abreast of whats going on in the industry. When I run across an app that helps my friends,I share it . Its FREE. It's only a year since I ran across it and it's slowly expanding. And let me be clear,asshole- I've shared this in 2 places-1 on FB with employees and retirees from my airlline and also here. I actually contribute here. I have ZERO ties to this company,you asshole,just trying to share a free app that may help some folks here and not narrominded clowns like you and you and Wolf Pussy. 2 narrowminded fucks. Is the vehement enough for you? And honestly,you 2 are the only ones that had anything negative to say about it. But I guess I'm used to dealing with a more educated and less cynical twosome than the 2 of you. Tell me again how much int'l travelling you've done and how many decades and countries you've visited that aren't work related. Fucking moron.Vehement enough for you? Cynics like you disgust me. It must be terrible living in your cynical world. Vehement enough for you,since you asked?

-Frank Zappa

LTGR do you hold some kind of stock in this free app?  You sure seem to get ruffled if someone says anything negative towards this app, you didn't discover the cure for AIDS, you came across a free app and some how think this is the best shit in the world, get over it. 

Get over yourself, asshole,I was just trying to help here. If it helps just ONE person here,it was worth my effort. Cynics like you disgust me.

-Frank Zappa

Archived