IGNORED

Review: Honey Inn Hotel

Gaggball

I just had 12 day's of vacation in Pattaya. The first week i stayed at Honey Inn, 2.road, soi 11

Link to Honey Inn website

Link Tripadvisor

For me it is the location. This is the area i want to stay in when i am in Pattaya. And by area i am thinking of Beachroad Soi 8 to 11 and 2.road soi Diana/Honey or nearby. It is easy with bathbus, or you can walk to almost everything if you want?

P1100191.jpg

Bed was good to sleep in

P1100069.jpg

Bed was also good to other activity's

P1100182.jpg

Bed

P1100073.jpg

Balcony, i like to have that. Enjoy sitting on the balcony and relax with a coffee or Singha

P1100070.jpg

View at Soi Honey from balcony

P1100071.jpg

P1100072.jpg

Bathroom, it is simple and could use a upgrade

P1100068.jpg

Will i stay here again? Maybe..... I would choose Bay Breeze instead

how did you go bringing girls back past all the massage girls you might of banged earlier in the trip? any problems at all?

I am staying in 247 this time, usually stay near soi sex or soi lengkee

Did not use any of the massage shops in Soi Honey, so no problem for me

Pej - Thanks for the review. Nice pics mate. I will certainly put Honey Inn on my list.

Thanks for the review and pics,i believe you also stayed at the stay hotel soi 10,are you going to post a review of here too,im staying there later in the year!

Never understand why hotel websites dont put the Furkin price on ...

So how much per night ? 

Yep but those prices on hotel webpages are usually worse than via some booking agents like Agoda.This hotel is in the 1000-1200 baht price range like sister hotel H boutique where i am staying right now.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

i believe you also stayed at the stay hotel soi 10,are you going to post a review of here too,im staying there later in the year!

Yes, i will

Never understand why Hotel websites dont put the Furkin price on ...

So how much per night ? 

I agree with you. hotel should have their price on website

But, it all change from low/high season

From hotel website, to Agoda, Booking, hotels and so on...

I stayed 6 day's and pay 7388BTH w/breakfast that i did not use.

Its 1231BTH a day

Did not use any of the Massage shops in Soi Honey, so no problem for me

I'm surprised, did you not see any to your liking or just didn't really look?

I'm surprised, did you not see any to your liking or just didn't really look?

It was a close call a few times... There was a few that i was considering, but never got to do it

That room looks sooo much better than my dank hole of a room were I stayed in Feb. I got one of the backrooms and it was dull, tiny and depressing!

@aquaracer

I saw one of the rooms on the 5th floor where a friend was staying and i found it exactly as you said-small size,a balcony looking to a nearby building,quite depressing.

Not worth more than max 800 baht imho.

Found the backside rooms at H Boutique hotel much better value for the same price.

I find Bay Breeze way better. That said, I could be a little biased as BayBreeze has been my home base for every trip for the last 5-6 yrs. Same hotel. Same room.

Last yr when BB were upgrading a few top floor rooms I had issues with WiFi & so decided to check out Honey & H Boutique. Didn't find either of much value for their price point.

I begin my day at BB by sitting outside and sipping a coffee perving on the massage girls across the Soi. Most know the score & don't give much drama when I bring back girls from other bars except for the odd butterfly catcalls.

I begin my day at BB by sitting outside and sipping a coffee perving on the massage girls across the Soi. Most know the score & don't give much drama when I bring back girls from other bars except for the odd butterfly catcalls.

That is what i did also, when i stayed in BB last november. And i would rate BB to be a better hotel then Honey Inn.

EDIT: And this was my post #1000 :)

That is what i did also, when i stayed in BB last november. And i would rate BB to be a better hotel then Honey Inn.

EDIT: And this was my post #1000 :)

Pej - well done on your 1.000 posts!

Have been looking at the de luxe rooms at the front of the hotel facing the Soi...can anyone tell me if they have walk in showers and what the noise factor is like at night I realise what Pattaya is but i go to sleep before mid night normally and don;t mind a bit of noise but not excessive

Regards

I stayed at Honey Inn for 1 night in March just to try it out. It's definitely not worth the 1250b i payed....room was tiny, balcony was at the back side so ''no view'', the bathroom was tiny with no hot water from the basin...i had to use a cup & fill it with hot water from the shower so i could shave, the LB at reception needs to lighten-up a little...maybe he/she hasn't had a good shag in a while...who knows?

Would i stay here again for longer?...NO!    

Have been looking at the de luxe rooms at the front of the hotel facing the Soi...can anyone tell me if they have walk in showers and what the noise factor is like at night I realise what Pattaya is but i go to sleep before mid night normally and don;t mind a bit of noise but not excessive

Noice was no problem for me. The soi is quiet after midnight.

I stayed at Honey Inn for 1 night in March just to try it out. It's definitely not worth the 1250b i payed....room was tiny, balcony was at the back side so ''no view'', the bathroom was tiny with no hot water from the basin...i had to use a cup & fill it with hot water from the shower so i could shave, the LB at reception needs to lighten-up a little...maybe he/she hasn't had a good shag in a while...who knows?

Would i stay here again for longer?...NO!    

Your experience was exactly the same as mine down to every details except the lady boy. The staff on front desk were fit as fuck with a good attitude for me!

Archived