IGNORED

Laminated copy of passport page and entry stamp

thumper64

Leave it to LDOP farangs to get something laminated to try and add importance to the document, what next the visa stamp framed?

Yeah good point there. Im gonna remove the lamination now as a sign of protest.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think laminating it just looks cool! I will take that money I saved by taking the bus and splurge a little. 555

Its 100% sure you can. This I have directly from the police.

Nothing is 100% sure in Thailand!  Maybe one policeman say one thing and then another say something different, this has happened many times with many different things here.  The policeman that you are dealing with at the time is the one who will decide what you can and can not do.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 weeks later...

Leave it to LDOP farangs to get something laminated to try and add importance to the document, what next the visa stamp framed?

How the fu@ck will laminating add to the importance of the document.. please go take a cold shower and chill.

And try not to post when drunk .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived